Experimental/Chillout/Ambient/Downtempo/Trip hop MEGATHREAD

Okay, so this didn't go over too well in NEMD so I'll post it here. Good ol' Saltillo. He just released a great follow up album to his classic debut. Just amazing. I'd characterize it was 'classical trip-hop':

Some downtempo from Slowdeck:

Enjoy. Both of them have dark brooding overtones, sometimes it just hits the spot!

Fuck it, one more Saltillo because I love him so. Just the vocal samples he uses, it works so well. <3

Can a mod please add 'trip-hop' to the thread title? Maybe replace the word experimental . . .

This quantic album is sick. This is only like the 3rd best track on the cut.

Yooo have you ever heard a guitar play on weed man haa haa like no way man far out broby.

Glad you liked even though its not electronic music :) I think he´s one of Norways greatest guitarists

Yobro this weed is blowing my mind bra. I think i just blew chunky rrhea balls in my pantaloons

Check out DTP- doodle town pipers bro. They rip heavy trip disco fuzz rap with classical jazz dj beats through a toilet filter man. It goes boom boo ba bap bap boo boom bap bap bap. Yo heavy stuff broby. Just make sure you on some weeds before you fire up the bodacious tunskies bra.

Do Make Say Think is one of my favorite bands ever, and although they are mostly post-rock, this has a trip-hop vibe. Raising this thread from the dead . . .

Love this track so much, a friend showed it to me on acid and I loved it ever since, his other tracks are great too

Burzum? The dude who spent all that time in prison for burning churches? Thought he did like metal stuff