• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

What's the most important thing in the world?

We should get a poll up from these answers and have a slot called "other" of course. Let's see what BL thinks the most important thing is in this world.

The diversity of answers, which is a large part of what makes this thread fun, doesn't make a poll very practical IMHO.

I think a " man " a personality ,your loved one,who is the most important for you because once they did go from this world to a eternal world they will never come back.So keep in touch with them and promote love and relationships.
<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
The notion of infinity. The idea that there is actually existence of everything rather than all nothingness. How and why is there existence at all? Did something create it and if so, how was that creator created, and so on? It just boggles me in so many great ways!

^nice for the last two. i thoroughly enjoy the explanations.

humbly requesting more info from the one word responses.

Experience.

All of Existence is based on Experiences (the infinite presentation of choice to agents of free will and the infinite reactions of decision; not counting all inanimates and forces).

Additionally, Experience entails every conceivable experience haha.

Hmm.. Corporeally, I would say water as well.

That really is a great answer, especially considering we're discussing the most important thing in the world haha.

The most important thing is happening right now through the universal constant of change. Now is the only thing that exists; what already has happened exists no longer and what is to happen doesn't exists yet.

hakuna matata!!

"In the world", (which I take to be this one life we find ourselves in, on this planet), I would say it is creating meaning through connection to nature, to others and to one's true self. Beyond this small, brief existence, I don't know.