• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

harm reduction get syringes cotton sterile water tie bands more

goodlife1955

Greenlighter
please email me with any questions on getting harm reduction supplies for iv drug use. pakages vary in supplies amount and other important individual details. i take donations to help the cost for the supplies for harm reduction. complete materials needed for this method of madness. it took my soul and i barely made it back one reason i almost didnt was because i had no one to ask about getting the right materials to do this safely. email me if you want a phone number to call for details. i am available any time night or day if you need help over the phone with anything i might be able to help with i will. however i am not a medical doctor i do not encourage or condone anything that may be out of sort. i am only helping the community keep ourselves family and friends safe by providing the correct supplies and or information pretaining to this subject. i am not responsible for any physical or mental harm that iv drug use can cause. please email me for any further information on this donation funded harm reduction subject.

thank you
dani

Might be good to tell us where you are first. Because how would any who wanted to email you know where you live as i assume if you live in Scotland you cant help somebody in Australia find where to get syringes and ect. Gotto think things through lol.

One good resource is google actually, by simple typing your location and something like NSP needle exchange or whatever into a search, and you can practically find lists of Needle and Syringe Exchanges anywhere in the world. I think this will help much more people than simply emailing this one person who could be from anywhere with your questions, although i applaud the OP for wanting to help people that is awesome and we need more people like you. :)

Last edited: