• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing klonopin and tramadol

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be fine as long as you have a somewhat of a tolerance to both which I'm assuming you do. You might waste the tramadol though if you fall asleep.... Yet if you can manage to stay up then you will feel the buzz/euphoria from the tramadol.

It should be fine as long as you have a somewhat of a tolerance to both. You might waste the tramadol though if you fall asleep.... Yet if you can manage to stay up then you will feel the buzz/euphoria from the tramadol.
Im really good at staying up, i once went (in the military) 6 days with like 10 hours of sleep so yea

So yeah then you should be fine. I never had a problem taking benzos and tramadol (when I use to have it). Also the benzos could also help the seizure threshold when you take the tramadol so that's a plus.

On a side note, can you OD on klonopin?

Yes, you can overdose on klonopin it is a central nervous system depressant. Which can cause your breathing to subside if you take too much and the lack of oxygen to the brain can kill you. So you need to watch out with how much you take but 3mg is pretty safe.

No problem glad I could help and depending on your benzo tolerance you should be feeling good or just fall asleep with 3mg of klonopin.

Be aware that you should never take more than 400mg of tramadol in 24 hours as it causes seizures (and has been known to at lower doses than this, altho the benzo should definitely help - still, don't exceed 400mg)

Also be very wary that a benzo plus an opiate can cause major respiratory depression - benzos alone actually rarely kill people, although you should still be careful, but benzo + opiate can be deadly. As long as you have a tolerance 3mg should be okay, and 250mg tramadol isn't a massive dose, as xstayfadedx said, but mixing downers can be a deadly combination - I'd always advise start really low, say 1mg and maybe a little less tramadol, and add in more as you go on rather than taking it all at once. Tramadol works reallly well when re-dosed.

Stay safe and enjoy!

i am one of the only people i have talked to who has had seizures at low doses such as 250mgs. i had taken the trams before i seized and i still take them after the incidence, but i always make sure to have klonopin in me before i take them. you should be fine with the kpin/trams because klonopin is an excellent anti-convulsant and will raise your seizure threshold

i dont think you will be near Od'ing with this combo. trams bind weakly to mu-opioid receptors and won't cause as much respiratory depression as other opiates like oxy/morphine. just dont drive aand you should be fine!

have fun :)

K i think i got all the answers i need so if a moderator could close this that would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.