• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

"Adrenochrome" Yellow Ferrari pokeballs

Adrenochrome does exist. But it's effects are far from making "pure mescaline feel like ginger beer" :|
tweak, you even posted a link to it's wiki page.
It's also probably extremely rare, meaning that it'd be extremely stupid to use it in the making of MDMA pills.

Come on kids, use your brains.

I only really asked because it was weird how my drug dealing friend with an EXTREMELY limited knowledge of drugs picked such a obscure chemical to say was in his bombs.

Its probably fluoroamphetamine or something of the like

I think he wanted a drug to say was in the pills that a lot of people know that would describe the weird stimulation that was unlike meth

I think he wanted a drug to say was in the pills that a lot of people know that would describe the weird stimulation that was unlike meth

since meth is oh so bad. ;) haha, these pills tested positive for MDMA + methamphetamine several times on PR but people keep trying to tell me they're clean. Every other press from this specific presser (nike pokeballs, ferrari pokes, thinking man pokes, etc) are testing for methamphetamine and MDMA. or if they're not tested yet users report "speedy effects" and not sleeping until the next day and not eating also, this clearly indicates methamphetamine. I would stay away from that kind of stuff since the comedown when mixing MDMA and methamphetamine is pretty harsh I have to admit. It's even worse than just a meth comedown alone... that can't be good for your heart and mind unless you're like taking vitamins and shit to help with the oxidative stress caused by methamphetamine. Also I never heard anyone mention Adrenochrome outside of fear and loathing in las vegas before, so your dealer went out on a limb trying to say it's in some random ecstasy pill, thank god some people are smarter nowadays.

Great to see you on BL all0y, stick around, and head on over to the ED social thread, we could use some new people there.

But I still think they are 4-FA or some shit, I mean it could be meth, but damn it I know my meth pills and these werent meth...

A 4-Fluoroamphetamine reaction would look very similar to a methamphetamine reaction, would it not?