• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

"Adrenochrome" Yellow Ferrari pokeballs

Folley

Bluelighter
So I got some Yellow Ferrari Pokeballs from a good friend of mine and my dealer, popped 2 like 45 mins ago and Im coming up now, so my question to you all is not whats in these pills, but have you ever seen Adrenochrome or Adrenaline in ecstasy pills?

I really doubt thats what it actually is, because from reading the erowid reports it seems like it gives little to no effect. But its got me wondering if its really possible or if people really put it in E, ecstasy data says no but what have you guys seen?

I've never seen or heard of adrenaline in e pills. If e data says no, then the answer is no.

We do not allow pill ID's on this website. Please post things like this on pillreports.com instead.

Adrenaline isnt actually a chemical. Its actually the feeling produced by the rush of epinephrine (the actual hormone and neurotransmitter) from the adrenal gland in yoru brain. There is honestly no point in putting epinephrine in pills.

Answer, no.

Well to be fair I haven't heard of many pokeballs up in Washington, so its most likely a new press. My guess is its some kind of new RC, but I popped my third and last pill

Adrenaline isnt actually a chemical. Its actually the feeling produced by the rush of epinephrine (the actual hormone and neurotransmitter) from the adrenal gland in yoru brain. There is honestly no point in putting epinephrine in pills.

Answer, no.
Well Adrenochrome is a real chemical that people have tried for recreation uses, but I dont see why anyone would make pills with it...

And pillreports is still down but I plan on posting a report when it comes back

Like chitown rollin said, we dont do substance IDs. Pill Reports, PR Discussion, and Edata serve as your best guides. But the only way to know for sure is with a regeant test kit.

I never asked what was in them. I asked if anyone had seen adrenaline or somthing like it in ecstasy pills before, my friend swore up and down that these were adrenochrome so I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt somewhat, but oh well they are still good pills, even if its not clean MDxx
adrenochrome? someone's been watching too much fear and loathing in las vegas :)
Love that movie lol, watched it the other day when I candyflipped

Epinephrine (Adrenalin) isnt illegal, its what is in an epipen
if you took that, it would be very dangerous (unless you were in anaphylactic shock or something..)

LSDMDMA&9828638 said:
Epinephrine (Adrenalin) isnt illegal, its what is in an epipen
if you took that, it would be very dangerous (unless you were in anaphylactic shock or something..)
Do you have a site that has some effects or just information on it? Cant find it on erowid

Dude.... Google. Come on. What takes one person 30 seconds to search for, may take you a few minutes, but you will get there eventually... I believe in you.8)

Dude.... Google. Come on. What takes one person 30 seconds to search for, may take you a few minutes, but you will get there eventually... I believe in you.8)
lol oh fine... didnt want to do that because wikipedia is like the only source with any info and it isnt very helpful.

adrenachrome is not real, it does not exist Hunter S. Thompson just threw that in the book to make it seem like the holy grail of getting bent.

i stand corrected it does exist, although it may as well not because it doesn't seems to posses any psychoactive properties.

Its probably real good if you wanna stop your heart/make it asplode
but you dont doubt the gonzo.
EVER.

I think I need to kill some one and eat their adrenaline gland.
I just have to know