• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can i inject liquid morphine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcgrCONTIN

Bluelighter
I just copped a bottle of liquid morphine from this kid i know. I was wondering, can I inject this solution? It is not in a sterile ampule, and its not a viscous liquid its almost like the consistency of water. Could i just draw it up through a cotton and inject it like you would after dissolving h in water and doing the same?

Does liquid morphine have anything in it that would be dangerous to IV (more dangerous than h or shooting oxys, that is)

If i can inject this liquid morphine, how many cc's do you think I should start with (i have a pretty high opiate tolerance, can shoot at least 2-3 bags of high quality white h and not even be that fucked up)

I just wanna know if i can shoot this stuff, or if i should just plug it because of dangers associated with IV'ing liquid morphine...

Let me know what i should do if your experienced with shooting liquid morphine or have knowledge of what it contains and whether itd be dangerous to shoot or not

We can't speculate what's in your solution; you'll have to do some independent research by examining the label of the container and going from there, trying to see what the inactive ingredients are. After you identify them, you can research them in the Inactive Ingredients A to Z thread (linked in the OD Directory).

Finally, it is advisable to micron filter if there are any harmful inactive ingredients, or if the container isn't sterile. You can read more about micron filtering by clicking on the last link of my signature.

You havn't told us much about the liquid morphine. What was it intended for? Liquid for oral ingestion (so probably crudded up with flavoring etc)? What does it look like? What's the concentration of the solution (we can't say anything about how many cc's to use if we don't know the concentration of morphine in the solution)

Well its a pretty clear liquid, i tasted a little on my tongue and it tastes bitter like opiates, but definetly has some flavoring in it. Im almost positive it was intended for oral consumption, but i just wanna know if you guys think it would be dangerous to shoot this stuff. Also, it isnt in a sterile container.

Could i evap the liquid on a spoon leaving the morphine behind and then shoot that as if it were h? That seems like itd be a little safer and take the inactive ingredients out of the solution so they could be filtered easier

And I also dont know the concentration of the liquid, so i was planning on just banging a little first to try and gauge how strong it is. I only have like a quarter of an ounce of it anyway and have a very high opiate tolerance

just ended up plugging it with an oral syringe mixed with a little water, worked pretty well actually. no real rush like iv use, but it definetly still worked. i figured that itd be much safer than trying to filter the solution with a cotton since the inactive ingredients i dont want to inject are already dissolved, meaning a cotton wouldnt really filter them anyway. I always like to err on the side of caution so i figured this would be the best way to go

just ended up plugging it with an oral syringe mixed with a little water, worked pretty well actually. no real rush like iv use, but it definetly still worked. i figured that itd be much safer than trying to filter the solution with a cotton since the inactive ingredients i dont want to inject are already dissolved, meaning a cotton wouldnt really filter them anyway. I always like to err on the side of caution so i figured this would be the best way to go

Definitely glad to see that you took this route. Unless its an ampoule designed for injection, there are all sorts of sugars and additives in liquid morphine preparations that could be seriously harmful or fatal if injected, especially with only cotton filtration. Going to to ahead and close this since the issue seems to be resolved and theres no way for us to know for sure what you had. Glad it worked out, though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.