• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social/Info Booth -- Growin' our crops with the rays of the prodigal sons

Status
Not open for further replies.

olab7

Bluelighter
Finally time for a new CD social, old one reached 1,000 posts and can be found here (in the CD Archive.) Feel free to toss out some suggestions for names (or if you guys think of anything Chainer + Vader, feel free.) I'm gonna give Chainer some credit here, since this is from the first page of the old CD social.

NSFW:

~CD Social~

Okay so this is the social.. It's now tagged
NSFW:
- that does not mean it's a free for all, it's more like a warning to the general public. We can be pretty graphic. As always, the new UPDATED rules apply. Please read them over.

Really the point is just to get to know each other a little better, and allow for more relaxed/open discussion without cluttering up CD with a bunch of off-topic threads.

The Rules have been slightly updated - Please check them over!

NSFW:
1. If you have a drug question that is not worthy of its own thread, this is the place for it. You can decide to post it here, or it might get moved here, but either way, it's more likely to get more answers from the CD regulars in here. In addition, this is a social thread, where we can all hang out and shoot the shit.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and CD forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM.

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: EVEN THOUGH THE THREAD IS NSFW.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

Thanks guys, check out the new rules... Remember, no mod here wants to stir the shit and have to infract or warn someone we enjoy talking to... I especially do not. I consider you all friends and welcome guests...

Please don't push buttons. You're allowed to get away with a lot here, but there are certain words you just can't say. Please avoid them. I don't want to deal with modding it, you don't want to deal with the drama. We're really working here for you guys to keep this place up and running, drama free!

Nbd ; js.

-Chainer
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:

- purple_cloud

This is the recent/continuing discussion from the old thread:

does anybody actually pay attention to a movie while high? i think i have only like once or twice. usually if i put a movie on and im baked i get lost in my thoughts or start doing something else while the movie is on lol

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ i do, sucker punch whilst high was fucking amazing! great movie, especially with all those sexy bitches kicking ass :D.... top 5 movies of all time imo

Whilst I'm high I find that whilst I'm taking in one sentence the next sentence being spoken by the actors in the film has already been said and I miss it. So unless I have the ability to pause the film easily there's no way I'll be able to follow the plot line easily.

bumpity bump --- new social right along with new BL guys!

I get distracted when watching movies while high as well, I usually stick to hour-long TV shows if I want to watch something since it really is a bit easier to follow.

Oh, and I want to derail our social to talk about my hamster that fell out of the tube thing leading to his food bowl backwards twice, but I won't :)

So wasn't ready for the whole new look but whatever it's cool.

If i'm watching a movie with a bunch of people dialogue gets lost to conversation.. If it's on my own though it's usually something intense or dramatic like a war film or something. Keeps my fried brain occupied :D

yeah i notice if i do manage to focus on whatever im watching its like 10x more intense/funny haha. the fugitive brought this to my attention because it was like the first movie i paid attention to high and it was sooo crazy. like i got super into it. so now i want to watch more movies high but i still cant seem to pay attention well.

even with tv shows ill pay attention for like 10 minutes then get distracted by something else

First time I ever saw black hawk down I was borderline whiteying, that movie was so epic.

I can't remember the last time I saw a movie when I wasn't high. p_c, the other great thing about hour-long TV shows is that you can binge on a series for a couple of days in a room littered with Doritos packets and roaches.
i do, sucker punch whilst high was fucking amazing! great movie, especially with all those sexy bitches kicking ass .... top 5 movies of all time imo
I haven't seen the film, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it's probably not one of the 5 greatest films of all time. I mean, it's got the girl from High School Musical in it. I know, I know, I'm being very prejudiced, but come on.

Recently, Rush albums have had more appeal than films for me. Maybe the new thread title should be "Rush for triumvirate!"?

Sup new social.

Imma edit the name if you asses don't come up with something clever soon.

CD Social: Break it up, Roll it up, Light it up

Also thanks PC for making the thread and pasting in those rules!! :)

^ No problem dearest Chainer :) Feel free to change the title, I'm not very creative with thread names so I figured I'd set it up and wait for someone to come up with a good idea :)

Just made my first batch of cannabutter and finished manicuring my bud today. Its been a pretty sweet day so far :D
How is CD?

I hate not having Mary in my life. Its weird because I need her the most right now. Light it up for me CD social, if I'm not high at least I'll know somebody is.

"WeedHarmony" would prevent the awkward question of "well, you said you don't drink much, do you do anything fun/partying related at all?!" since I'm often not sure where the "I'm 420 friendly!" part of my lovely qualities goes. At my new job I keep hearing that I look like a conservative, straight edge, all business no play type of girl...wow are they wrong. Good image to portray I suppose though.

Thizz, why is Mary not in your life? She won't be in mine for about 10 more hours or so, I have work, and I've promised myself that now since I'm an "adult" I can't get blazed and go to work anymore :p

I haven't seen the film, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it's probably not one of the 5 greatest films of all time. I mean, it's got the girl from High School Musical in it. I know, I know, I'm being very prejudiced, but come on.

hahaha you obviously haven't seen it. maybe i was reaaally baked when i saw so it was that much better. i can't explain why it is so great, it just is. awesome plot, kick-ass action scenes, attractive women...what more do you need? maybe not top 5 films of all time, but it's not like another run-of-the-mil film that has already been made but with other twists. it was extremely original... but damn, that girl from HSM definitely has come a long way. i would have never guessed....

weed harmony sounds pretty tasty to me. good twist lol.

hahaha i was going to say "no sticks, no stems, no seeds" but i liked the We Met on WeedHarmony better. it flowed off my tongue better lmao or maybe that was the MJ talking???

"WeedHarmony" would prevent the awkward question of "well, you said you don't drink much, do you do anything fun/partying related at all?!" since I'm often not sure where the "I'm 420 friendly!" part of my lovely qualities goes. At my new job I keep hearing that I look like a conservative, straight edge, all business no play type of girl...wow are they wrong. Good image to portray I suppose though.

Thizz, why is Mary not in your life? She won't be in mine for about 10 more hours or so, I have work, and I've promised myself that now since I'm an "adult" I can't get blazed and go to work anymore :p

people never expect me to be as big of a pot-head as i really am, some people are like, "i would have never guessed." lmfao...most people expect potheads to wear tie-dye and dead shirts, long hair, ect, ect.. i try not to put on too big of sign that flashes "i smoke weed ere day!" and im not the type to let my life revolve around weed. i like to let weed revolve around my life :)

hahaha and i promise myself everyday i won't chief before work, and it always ends up happening. especially if got some addy/dex in my system, ill smoke before, during (on my break), and after lmfao...oh maryjane how i love you!

hahaha you obviously haven't seen it
Shoot, did I give that away when I said:
I haven't seen the film
? ;)
You're right though, I haven't given it a fair chance, I'll report back when I can actually offer an informed judgment.

Woke up and my butter still isn't totally hard. I think I used too much water. Balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.