• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social/Info Booth -- Growin' our crops with the rays of the prodigal sons

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously, i know one of you mother fuckers took my lighter, and i want it back.

packing a bong of "Green Crack" and watching "Kenny vs Spenny" - fuckin' weird show. Chu?

sounds nice....do you grow, buy from a dispensary, or buy off the streat?

i'm smoking bowl after bowl right now. i'm on tagamet, hydrocodone, xanax, DXM, promethazine, and hashish/kiej/ marijuana hits all night. just doing one hitters and gettoing higher and higher while i chill on BL.

Does anyone else have the same problem as me where one of the hardest decisions they have to make in a day is which piece they want to pack?.....first. lol

Fact: Funions turn into salted packing material 10 hours after opening.

We got mega stoned at a house party last night, upon trying our liquor store food treasures in the morning we discovered that Funions were clearly meant to be consumed within 8 hours of opening- they morph into styrofoam!

Wasting funonions is a sin around here. It's cool though, rookie mistake.

Fact: Funions turn into salted packing material 10 hours after opening.
Really? I've never experienced this before. It has been a while since I've picked up a bag of funions though, and usually when i do, those motherfuckers are gone within an hour or two. Man now i want some funions

Hey CD! Local to PD, first time posting in here, but wanted to know, do any of you have experience using a Hakko? For those who aren't familiar, it's a soldering iron with a ceramic heating element. You can use it to vape (or smoke) weed, and I wanted to ask anyone who has used one if it would be possible to use one for oil, in place of an oil dome and nail or a "skillet".

It will work. And it will be fantastic. Although I'd go with a titanium nail any day. But a hakko, it'll do the job.\

It could be a little bit tricky though, you definitely don't want to waste any precious oil, so just take it slow and make sure all goes as planned.

Got rid of my hakko for an herb iron, still miss that thing though. Memories.

I could help more if you explained how you intend on using your hakko to smoke your oil, do you have any kind of rig?

Status
Not open for further replies.