• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social/Info Booth -- Growin' our crops with the rays of the prodigal sons

Status
Not open for further replies.
YO BRAH, WTF DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HERE.

Did you get white-boy wasted and wonder in to the wrong forum?

Even if that's the case, glad to see ya around mang.

LOL, i remember that night (barely). i swear i thought i was in the social...i cant remember where i ended up but i was extremely confused for the better part of an hour.

hahahaha I love that I guessed right.

Clearly OCD regulars know each other way too well.

Carry on my man, carry on.

Popped 2mg kpin, going to grab a quarter of some dank, then going to my last class before Thanksgiving break. I hope I don't look too fucked up, but I generally can get away with this so... whatever.

i just picked up purple weeds! not completely purple, but spotted with dark, dank purple :drool:

I ended up grabbing 2 grams of Durban Poison and 2 grams of something Haze (forgot already).

2 more mg kpin down the hatch.

Woo woo no classes till next monday, time to get weird.

damn i wish i had some klonopin :\. i have other drugs but i'm trying to stay mostly sober for tonight.

haaaaay guyzz

soim bored.

thinking about rollin a fat j of some bc bud and crackin a beer.
its been a loooooong day of skyrim and blazing.

i have other drugs but i'm trying to stay mostly sober for tonight.

We don't take too kindly to yer type 'round these here parts.
smiley-angry006.gif

heh whats up jibult. i am stoned to the bone right now :D how are you doing?

Just chillin', man. Full-anxiety relief thanks to several milligrams of Xanax and two 32oz of Mickey's. Basically, just chillin', lol.

Can't smoke any herb for a while so browsing through CD sort of helps satisfy my hunger for the ganj'. At the same time, though, it also makes me want to smoke.... double-edged sword, I guess.... eh, it is what it is so fuck it.

I heard you Ji... when I'm out of weed, and have been for a day or two, coming down this aisle makes me miserable. As it is, I spent all day deep clearning, getting ready for the holidays and my son's wedding. I found a gram plus a prerolled stapled to the inside of the pharmacy bag piled amongst the other pharmacy bags that needed to be cleaned up. I almost threw it out too. I didn't have any weed either, and now I'm high as giraffe pussy. #win for cleaning +1for checking that bag well before I threw it out.

Ha! Yeah, I guess that's one of the plus sides to either being or living with a bit of a messy pothead-- you never know what bags of goodies you might stumble upon when that OCD cleaning binge eventually hits you.

Hey man, don't post that phoenixtears bullshit in here, or this thread ain't going to stay sociable.

what's up guys and girl lol. how are y'all doing today? i just ate 200micrograms LSD and smoked some weed :D

Just chillin', man. Full-anxiety relief thanks to several milligrams of Xanax and two 32oz of Mickey's. Basically, just chillin', lol.

Can't smoke any herb for a while so browsing through CD sort of helps satisfy my hunger for the ganj'. At the same time, though, it also makes me want to smoke.... double-edged sword, I guess.... eh, it is what it is so fuck it.

damn that sucks man, have you ever tried any synthetic cannabinoids??

pretty sure Jib has.

If you haven't, it's time to visit my place BRAH.

wow,....it's been so long since I've had any, I didn't remember. I remember slinging some orange barrel back in the early 70's that was 1600 mics. But that was a 4-way hit. even a quarter hit of that was pretty intense.. we're still talking 400 mics though. I keep thinking I'd like to do some acid again just for grins.. But the last time I did some coke, I found out I was too old to do coke.. maybe I should just let it go..:\

Status
Not open for further replies.