• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social/Info Booth -- Growin' our crops with the rays of the prodigal sons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to belittle that shitty situation, but...

Have you considered running?

LOL.

How'd you fail the sobriety test btw? I always found those to be a joke when I'm high. And how'd you not get fucked for the DMT?

I couldn't keep my balance long enough to hold one foot above the ground for a ten count. I don't think the cops knew what dmt was, I told them dimethyltryptamine instead of just dmt. Once they figure out what it is i'll prolly get popped for it.

That really blows man. Here's hoping that they don't end up calling the DMT "Ice" or something, and then say the lap tested it positive for meth , too. My boy got caught with a baggie of JWH-073 and they tagged him for possession of cocaine, and then tried to tell him the lab said it was coke, too.

When I read these things, it makes me glad I never got into the RC thing.

Okay, Chainer, change the title because I said so.

EDIT: Just reread the thread...uhoh Assphace, I hope all is okay :\

Last edited:
now is definitely a good time for more bong tokes %)...

...how's everyone else doing?

fuckkk, now i cant find a light :(

I've got about 100 lighters your welcome to use...

Gotta love those 10 packs of lighters, especially when they're on offer for 10p a pack, just got a box full of them now.

At least have a book of matches for those times where your lighter just doesn't want to turn up or after all your lighters have been snagged by your stoner friends.

ahahahahahaha. i ended finding the one had last night like right under my feet. i was looking around for like 15 mins trying to retrace my stoned steps and i looked down and there it was!

i lost my light again this morning, i had to go out and buy another at the gas station....

does anyone else find hashish to be addictive? more so than marijuana...i can't get enough of this shit.

Last edited:
does anyone else find hashish to be addictive? more so than marijuana...i can't get enough of this shit.

Yeah, hash and tinctures have always been more "addictive." It's really the point where you can't say it's "just a plant," it's refined

Yeah, hash and tinctures have always been more "addictive." It's really the point where you can't say it's "just a plant," it's refined

definitely feels more like a drug, thats for sure.

Good hash is fantastic...decently hard to find, but SO SO SO worth it when it comes up. I had some hash crystals a while ago, man I miss them.

If you can't find hash I always say make some oil. Easily done with some isopropyl alcohol and ground up chronic. I find you really don't waste to much bud in the process. It's also super quick to make with less than a day till you have a nice product ready to smoke or vap. Nothing like some oil to rip your face.

C'mon CD social, stop being so infrequent and dead, get off your high asses and chat about something...

What do you guys think about us getting another moderator? And where are those apps boys?

So I watched "Sucker Punch", and it was better than I expected. Still not one of the best films of all time though.

My plants looking nice and healthy after about a week since breaking through the soil :)

So I watched "Sucker Punch", and it was better than I expected. Still not one of the best films of all time though.

A friend (fellow BLer!) had put it on a USB drive for me when I didn't have internet for a while when moving...still haven't watched it, not sure if it's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.