• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

I Like to Draw Pictures of Random Molecules

Status
Not open for further replies.
BA4zwYr.jpg

benzofuran analog of AMT

I'll assume that was at me. If not, I'll elaborate anyway.

The first one is intended as a ketamine analogue (here's some others that might make the thinking behind it a bit clearer):

4pLYnnD.png

The second one amused me because it could have activity as an opioid, empathogen, reuptake inhibitor or dissociative. It likely doesn't, but I was in a whimsical mood. This might make where I was coming from with it a bit clearer:

gHVUFMu.png

Ah thanks for that, wow there would be something pretty damn weird about a dissociative empathogen..

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...-molecules?p=13444634&viewfull=1#post13444634

maybe you had info then?

At least no hydrolysis to ritalinic acid... so should last longer if it acts at all..
yes it does at least in mice.. This and similar acyl types MPHs are slow-onset, long-lasting and a bit more DA selective than MPH (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17228864) That makes sense: they're more lipophilic! Not sure of their potential as RCs though but they'll make nice nootropics and/or hornytropics (ie sex libido shooting to the roof..no pun intended!). They'll probably behave more like Amfonelic acid, pure DRI . no re$ource$ to synthesize the keto-MPH presently but may be worthwhile for nootropic market. keep posted

I was just looking at 3-Flourophenmetrazine, and wondering about a variant putting the magic 3,4 bit from MDA and MDMA on it instead of the 3-F. I guess the molecule I'm thinking of might be called 3,4-Methylenedioxyphenmetrazine

Don't have the time to draw that right now.. but anyone heard of such a thing?

edit: there's a picture of it from Wikipedia:

MDPHMZ_structure.png

and even a footnote for it referencing synthesis for some related chemical. Maybe it covers 3,4-methylenedioxyphenmetrazine too? Woop! (not that I'll ever have the skillz, just good to know others have looked at this, and maybe it will see the light of day on the RC markets some day)

Świst M, Wilamowski J, Zuba D, Kochana J, Parczewski A. Determination of synthesis route of 1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-propanone (MDP-2-P) based on impurity profiles of MDMA. Forensic Science International 10 May 2005, 149(2–3): 181–192. doi: 10.1016/j.forsciint.2004.06.016

edit2: I guess the short from for this would be MDPM, following the pattern of MDA and 3-FPM.

Last edited:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/716648-Methylenedioxyphendimetrazine-(MDPDM-RMDMA)

And if you look a few posts above Solipsis sheds a little light on phenmetrazine analogues, I posted a link about isophenmetrazine which had appreciable affinity for the serotonin transporter without losing all N/D activity, and the 3-chloro substitution seems to make it selective for serotonin, I was thinking if you could increase the N/D activity of isophenmetrazine you might be getting somewhere. Most this talk goes above my head though...

I wish I could find a high dose trip report for isophenmetrazine, I found it odd that people were describing it as equipotent to 3-FPM despite 1/2 the potency for NET and 1/7 the potency for DAT.

Last edited:
Thanks coolwhip! Neat that there was a discussion along these lines already happening here. It's interesting when that kind of thing happens, shows how were all tapped into the same zeitgeist.

I wonder if MDPM would skirt the laws in the same way that 3-fpm does in a lot of places.

It would def be interesting to see more exploration of the phenmetrazine family, esp. following the pihkal patterns - subs on the 4 position like the DOX series.

I think these may range from being so slow and long acting as to be ineffective for their purpose, to monstrous..

2-(Benzo%5B1%2C3%5Ddioxol-5-ylmethyl)piperidine.png

1-(Benzo%5B1%2C3%5Ddioxol-5-ylphenylmethyl)piperazine.png

2-(Benzo%5B1%2C3%5Ddioxol-5-ylphenylmethyl)piperidine.png

piperonylpiperidines, what do you call that.. piped piper?

Pipradrol SAR probably has fuck all to do with MDMA SAR, so this all depends very heavily on what piperonylpiperidine does itself and if it behaves anything like either of them..

WdFiC2.jpg

coke C1-phenyl sub + singh PT 43e (conjoined w/ latter) + 83a/84a (C2 N/A) RTI-55 but non-benzene, just planar aromatic structure.

last longer?.. closer to pipradol? naahhh may be not!

MPH2_zpsxwcnhgbu.png

Missed that^, most certainly doable AFAIK my DRI QSAR

will tautomerize upon demethylation but no matter:

3-phenyl-3-(piperidin-2-yl)-1-propen-2-oxymethane.png

3-phenyl-3-(piperidin-2-yl)-1-propen-2-oxymethane

or

(2%2C3-dihydrofuran-5-yl)phenylpiperidin-2-ylmethane.png

(2,3-dihydrofuran-5-yl)phenylpiperidin-2-ylmethane

hybrids betwixt' desoxypipradrol and the phenidates?

That last one looks like the bastard sprog of doeoxypipradrol, MDMA, methiopropamine and methylphenidadte.

Something like that, didn't really have hybridization in mind but just analogues of such DARIs by finding some bioisostere or something that can fulfill the electronic role of ritalinic acids carboxyl. Doesn't seem to me like it absolutely must be a carbonyl there looking at pipradroles. The five membered ring is merely meant to prevent too quick a loss of the O-methyl... basically here I was looking for something not as short acting as MPH but not as long as DPMP. Even the non-desoxy version of that seems way too lipophilic to me and not particularly metabolizable.

The enol ethers would be messed up in the stomach though? That wouldn't be good..

Status
Not open for further replies.