Status
Not open for further replies.
Benzovalerone .. aka Pyrozepam ..
tsts_zpsyhlgmjpg.png

Interesting.

2-ethylamino-2-(3-ethylphenyl)cyclohexanone.png

Benzovalerone .. aka Pyrozepam ..
tsts_zpsyhlgmjpg.png

How do you think that ring would you think this would change the effects? Imo if you are looking for a good benzo this isn't going to be good, and I'd guess that it's also not a stim...... although I'm much more certain about the good benzo part, you need at least some of the following for that - nitro group on r7, fluorine on r2', r1 methyl or a triazolo ring on top (good benzo for me means strong hypnotic).

Interesting.

2-ethylamino-2-%283-ethylphenyl%29cyclohexanone.png

Nice.. or:

tttssstt_zps7hpiwjsi.png
Methioxetamine

Like with amphetamines : 4-MTA or aleph (dramatic change to SRA with a 4-MeO/4-MeS from MDMA) Would similar thing happens with Methoxetamine??. am not familiar with the SAR of these

How do you think that ring would you think this would change the effects? Imo if you are looking for a good benzo this isn't going to be good, and I'd guess that it's also not a stim...... although I'm much more certain about the good benzo part, you need at least some of the following for that - nitro group on r7, fluorine on r2', r1 methyl or a triazolo ring on top (good benzo for me means strong hypnotic).
Frankly I have no idea what it will do. It might probably making it more or less potent. But I have come to realize that when it comes to psychoactives, small change can have huge impact and huge change little difference. So may make a good benzo maybe not..or a good stim or not... Just drawing molecules...but who knows..(putting a triazolo might not be bad idea but then again you ended up with triazolam isn't it?)

That... Makes me horny. Might need to be IM or IV though?

@DotChem - have you really not learned yet that they are too smart for your shenanigans trying to get info here? Seriously, at least make it legit. That chem is grasping at straws. Figure out something other than oxygen and you might be on to something but I know who you are and you were on the right track with a certain "lam"

2-benzyl-2-phenylpiperidine.png

diphenidine/desoxypipradrol inspired

I like the way you think. My first (and this so far only) random molecule was the 2-methoxyphenyl-pyrrolidine analogue of your piperidine. (Not suggesting anything other than similar trains of thought reaching similar destinations, I just thought it was interesting seeing something similar. I'd just just been looking at this 1981 patent: US 4279918 (Nuclearly-substituted)benzylpyrrolidines, which is why pyrollidine was on my mind.)

O5velJl.png

^ The amine in that piperidine ring up top serves the same role as that amphetamine N on the right - so instead of overlapping desoxypipradrol / amph it is more like a siamese twin. :)

You can make a cross-over drug based on desoxypipradrol and amphetamine, two actually - they already exist:

2-Benzylpiperidine
Beta-phenylmethamphetamine (and the non-methylated version you can also imagine)

But the chemical you suggest may actually have some activity as sort of weaker version of beta-phenylamphetamine. For that either the main phenyl ring or the beta phenyl ring would have to be at least remotely bioisosteric with the piperidine ring, so 2 chances for it to work. Something like cyclohexyl works (a la propylhexidrine), thiophene works (a la methiopropamine), piperidine is not quite as good I think... but maybe it works.

To offset all these new agonists:

N-(1-cyclopropylmethyl-4-piperidyl)-N-phenyl-propanamide.png
N-(1-allyl-4-piperidyl)-N-phenyl-propanamide.png

wonder if that works.

Last edited:
^ The amine in that piperidine ring up top serves the same role as that amphetamine N on the right - so instead of overlapping desoxypipradrol / amph it is more like a siamese twin. :)

You can make a cross-over drug based on desoxypipradrol and amphetamine, two actually - they already exist:

2-Benzylpiperidine
Beta-phenylmethamphetamine (and the non-methylated version you can also imagine)

But the chemical you suggest may actually have some activity as sort of weaker version of beta-phenylamphetamine. For that either the main phenyl ring or the beta phenyl ring would have to be at least remotely bioisosteric with the piperidine ring, so 2 chances for it to work. Something like cyclohexyl works (a la propylhexidrine), thiophene works (a la methiopropamine), piperidine is not quite as good I think... but maybe it works.

To offset all these new agonists:

N-(1-cyclopropylmethyl-4-piperidyl)-N-phenyl-propanamide.png
N-(1-allyl-4-piperidyl)-N-phenyl-propanamide.png

wonder if that works.

Well desoxypipradol wouldn't be binding to the substrate position at DAT (it is a reuptake inhibitor).

Not trying to source or anything, but do you know if beta-phenylmethamphetamine aka 2-methylamino-1,1-diphenylpropane has ever made an appearance on the research chemical scene?

2-methylamino-1,1-diphenylpropane.png

BETA-PHENYLMETHAMPHETAMINE

100mg+, lasts 1-2 hours, mild high. 2-Diphenylmethylpyrrolidine is already much less potent than desoxypipradrol; the opened ring is even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.