Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread The Netflix Mega-thread vs Netflix Originals Suck

^ Just looked at the cast. I see Jeff Bridges is in that movie, gotta love him. Also, Katy Mixon from Eastbound and Down is a babe.

I hated it when Shirley handed Luke cash to leave because she thought his presence would ruin Nell's wedding. That was fucked because he really did want to be there for her and they let her think he didn't show up.

I only have one episode to go and will probably watch it over the weekend.

So we found out Shirley isn't quite so innocent, but had the nerve to be mad at Theo and her husband. They had us afraid for Luke for a bit. That was cruel. hehe I finished the series today.

^ Yep.. I thought I was great C2C. I love Bridges work... genius.

Just started YOU.

Its actually freaking me out a bit. I do not get scared or freaked out often. But I have a significant stalker.. I don't know how long, but have known now for over two years. My personality type is independent. I'm not a submissive and not a dominant. I don't know how common it is to be an independent, but being an independent, I don't intimately understand these other personalities. So my stalker is a sociopath.. I know scary right. Well this isn't Hollywood. From this experience they are fucking crazy, but so are the rest of us. Sociopathology I think comes with an freighter load of fear and they are terrified of so many things. They have a significant brain abnormality and that comes with consequences and unfixable obsessive compulsion is hard to understand for me. Its predictable though.

So watching these initial episodes, where a stalker is narrating this show and stalking this woman, I'm starting to get some decent insight into how these people think. Todays technology, not to mention tomorrows, allows this personality to indulge in their perversion to an unbelievable level.

So I am getting a picture of how these peoples minds work.

Last edited:
^ Wow. I'm so sorry you have a sociopath in your life. I seem to attract those types at times and yes, it is very scary. I can't even imagine ever wanting to date again, but when I do, it will not be from the internet. Sociopaths seem to flock more to dating sites. One of the guys I met from a dating site a few years ago accused me of something I didn't do and left threatening voicemails all the time. I thought about getting a restraining order, but didn't do it. Eventually he stopped leaving messages, but who knows what that lunatic is out there thinking now. I'm hoping he moved on.

I finished this show called "Dirty John" on Bravo about a woman who met someone from an internet dating site. She married him and found out he's a dangerous sociopath, a con-artist, he has a history of manipulating women, restraining orders against him, jail time. Check it out on Bravo if you have it.

There's a "Dirty John" podcast that started it all. That's what the show is based on.
Here it is: go to the bottom of the page and push "load more episodes". The episodes go from the bottom to the top. It's a great listen!

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/wondery/dirty-john

Back to Netflix: There's a comedy special by Sebastian Maniscalco "Stay Hungry", it's hilarious if you need a laugh.

What's the best Asian crime series/film on Netflix

I don't know about any Asian crime series, sorry.

There's a documentary called 'FYRE: The Greatest Party That Never Happened'. It was interesting to watch. I recommend it. I kinda remember when that festival went to shit and every one on social media was making fun of it.

Tomorrow, there will be a Ted Bundy documentary, 'Conversations With a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes'. Looks good.

https://youtu.be/n1UJgrNRcvI

I'm on episode 2 of the Ted Bundy documentary, it's really, really good! Always interesting to see what makes these people tick. He said this "entity" took over that made him want to kill young, attractive women. He associated sex with violence. This so-called "entity" was nothing but the devil. Even the journalist said his eyes were naturally blue, but when Ted spoke of the murders, they turned black. Pure evil. That's why I don't understand how people aren't believers when it's so obvious, but that's another topic.

Update: That was the best documentary I've ever seen! A doctor diagnosed him with all kinds of bipolar. I really resent that. I'm not a doctor obviously, but to me he was clearly a narcissist and a sociopath because he showed no empathy or remorse. What he said at the very end was very chilling...and probably why I prefer to stay indoors. haha

Last edited:
Boys in the Tree

It's a movie that has a lot of emotions kinda like a dark abandoned road. I don't want to give any spoilers but it's a rare one, it's has a special idea, you will find a bit of your childhood there

There's a documentary called 'FYRE: The Greatest Party That Never Happened'. It was interesting to watch. I recommend it. I kinda remember when that festival went to shit and every one on social media was making fun of it.

Someone was telling me about this - it looks like a good 'un. Must check it out.

I'm on episode 2 of the Ted Bundy documentary, it's really, really good! Always interesting to see what makes these people tick. ....

...Update: That was the best documentary I've ever seen! A doctor diagnosed him with all kinds of bipolar. I really resent that. I'm not a doctor obviously, but to me he was clearly a narcissist and a sociopath because he showed no empathy or remorse. What he said at the very end was very chilling...and probably why I prefer to stay indoors. haha

You may be interested in this book. :)

^Remember coming across the trailer for that way back, looks atmospherically, interesting, SF.

Someone was telling me about this - it looks like a good 'un. Must check it out.

I'm on episode 2 of the Ted Bundy documentary, it's really, really good! Always interesting to see what makes these people tick. ....

...Update: That was the best documentary I've ever seen! A doctor diagnosed him with all kinds of bipolar. I really resent that. I'm not a doctor obviously, but to me he was clearly a narcissist and a sociopath because he showed no empathy or remorse. What he said at the very end was very chilling...and probably why I prefer to stay indoors. haha

...I think bi-polar diagnosis (whether valid/not) would be the least pressing issue with Bundy - some of those media-loving 'experts' are a bit daft/hungry for exposure imho. You may be interested in this book. :)

Last edited:
...I think bi-polar diagnosis (whether valid/not) would be the least pressing issue with Bundy - some of those media-loving 'experts' are a bit daft/hungry for exposure imho. You may be interested in this book. :)

Thanks for the recommendation! It was shocking to find out Bundy was into necrophilia on top of all the other sick stuff. What pissed me off about the doctor is bipolar already has a stigma, then this bitch attaches him to it. Like you said, he has way bigger issues.

If you check out the FYRE documentary, let me know what you think.

I really enjoyed the FYRE documentary. I though funny as shit actually. Especially some of the scenes with Ja Rule. "It's not fraud it's false advertising". The one on Hulu is worth watching as well.

I really enjoyed the FYRE documentary. I though funny as shit actually. Especially some of the scenes with Ja Rule. "It's not fraud it's false advertising". The one on Hulu is worth watching as well.

Yes, Ja Rule was laughable. I couldn't stand that rich douchebag, Billy.
Gotta love the picture of the food served for all that money spent: literally a piece of bread with a few slices of cheese on it.

^ Wow. I'm so sorry you have a sociopath in your life. I seem to attract those types at times and yes, it is very scary. I can't even imagine ever wanting to date again, but when I do, it will not be from the internet. Sociopaths seem to flock more to dating sites. One of the guys I met from a dating site a few years ago accused me of something I didn't do and left threatening voicemails all the time. I thought about getting a restraining order, but didn't do it. Eventually he stopped leaving messages, but who knows what that lunatic is out there thinking now. I'm hoping he moved on.

I finished this show called "Dirty John" on Bravo about a woman who met someone from an internet dating site. She married him and found out he's a dangerous sociopath, a con-artist, he has a history of manipulating women, restraining orders against him, jail time. Check it out on Bravo if you have it.

There's a "Dirty John" podcast that started it all. That's what the show is based on.
Here it is: go to the bottom of the page and push "load more episodes". The episodes go from the bottom to the top. It's a great listen!

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/wondery/dirty-john

Its nuts, im listening to this now. Its crazy how these people work. I got a call late last night. The call came from a number that I used to know. The voice seemed familiar, but its been four years since I spoke to this woman. Midwestern US accent and It did sound like her. The thing is that you can call anybody and make it look like someone else's number. My son showed me this. Also you can send "spoof" text messages and make them look like they come from someone's number. I get harassing random calls sometimes with numbers that are one digit off mine. So if my number is 444 444 4444 they call from what shows up as 444 444 4445.

The woman on the phone was ranting nonsense about how I ruined their life. From looking into sociopath stalker this is what they do. They actually put a great deal of effort into this. They are so obsessed with their victims and their stalking that they obsess over the destruction of their victims. They are quite aware of the laws and use them to their advantage if they can. Its sick shit and its amazing to me that people spend the time and effort to do this. It could be her. I don't know though. I really cared about her and she does not have any clear link the technology needed. Its not in her education or professional background. But other things make sense as she certainly had some sociopathic traits. There are some other weird things. She has at least three dead past partners. Other things as well.

Its nuts though that these people are out there.

EDIT: yep its the same shit.. there are anti social people out there are driven to behave like this insanity.

Last edited:
Its nuts, im listening to this now. Its crazy how these people work. I got a call late last night. The call came from a number that I used to know. The voice seemed familiar, but its been four years since I spoke to this woman. Midwestern US accent and It did sound like her. The thing is that you can call anybody and make it look like someone else's number. My son showed me this. Also you can send "spoof" text messages and make them look like they come from someone's number. I get harassing random calls sometimes with numbers that are one digit off mine. So if my number is 444 444 4444 they call from what shows up as 444 444 4445.

The woman on the phone was ranting nonsense about how I ruined their life. From looking into sociopath stalker this is what they do. They actually put a great deal of effort into this. They are so obsessed with their victims and their stalking that they obsess over the destruction of their victims. They are quite aware of the laws and use them to their advantage if they can. Its sick shit and its amazing to me that people spend the time and effort to do this. It could be her. I don't know though. I really cared about her and she does not have any clear link the technology needed. Its not in her education or professional background. But other things make sense as she certainly had some sociopathic traits. There are some other weird things. She has at least three dead past partners. Other things as well.

Its nuts though that these people are out there.

EDIT: yep its the same shit.. there are anti social people out there are driven to behave like this insanity.

It's been 4 years since you last spoke? It's pathetic how these people can't let things go! Does she know where you live? Block whatever number she used to get through to you.
The sociopath I encountered was threatening me for months and months before finally calling it quits. He knew my dad was a police officer and still didn't care about the consequences. The best thing is to block them and not engage at all. Maybe he got sick of ranting and raving on voicemail, never having a response.

I finished "You" the other night, that guy was a piece of work. Beck made a terrible mistake by helping him with an alibi. It all worked out in his favor at the end, really upsetting.

yeah.. I have been stalked so bad by this retard. It could be her, but there is a good chance its someone else. They do so much wacky shit. If I block the number they will just use another number and I want all the proof I can get. This soci retard has been doing this stupid behavior for a bit, before me. I'm not really a good stalking candidate as I just don't get manipulated. So basically they harass me 24 7. How stupid is that. What me and my stalker have "is failure to communicate." Stalkers are kind of compulsive so I think I'm still fucked here.

Thank you for the advice as I certainly will take it. I'm pretty smart, but running up against retarded compulsive I need help.

yeah.. I have been stalked so bad by this retard. It could be her, but there is a good chance its someone else. They do so much wacky shit. If I block the number they will just use another number and I want all the proof I can get. This soci retard has been doing this stupid behavior for a bit, before me. I'm not really a good stalking candidate as I just don't get manipulated. So basically they harass me 24 7. How stupid is that. What me and my stalker have "is failure to communicate." Stalkers are kind of compulsive so I think I'm still fucked here.

Thank you for the advice as I certainly will take it. I'm pretty smart, but running up against retarded compulsive I need help.

LOL! Oh boy, well as long as you don't feel you're in enough danger to get a restraining order. Maybe the person will finally get bored and stop...or get hit by a car.

I've come to the conclusion that stalkers are pussies. In danger.. yep. Fuck em though.. i'm not going to let some soci retard fuck with my mind.

watched Polar yesterday. weird film, but I liked it.

^Stalkers may/may not be pussies...the main thing is you keep yourself and your kid away from potential harm. Fuck that lunatic, get rid of any connection - change your number ( a small inconvenience to disconnect from a serieal harraser - may seem like nonsense but she could be bored one day ( she sounds like a clown) and give a sob story to a w/shite-knighted SO about her victimisation etc etc...) Keep yourself safe my bud/in lieu - set me on her!:X - I'll go rustle-up a few unsavorys and we'll go full Hannibal-with-the-prison-guards, on her pathetic arse.
Seriously though, disconnect from this idiot -make every disconnection of contact possible - out of her mind/consciousness. She'll be on to the next projection. You're too important to put up with that arsehole - so sorry to hear - fuck that bitch. Youre no fool; mind your interests dont get lured into games with someone who in unhooked. Lastly, never again fraternise with manipuative, demented wenches of the malignant kind - youre far too smart for that bullshit, I hope. I hate to sound trite because I think this is serious. Genuinely hope youre ok my man; its nothing to do with strength - some fools have a real vendetta to destroy others and Ill be damned if thats you..and know there are many on here who will support you. <3

CTC - Saw the HULU version of Fyre because I'm BORING!!=D It was good - good insights and interviews. I think that guy who organised it may be the next president - hold tough!

Last edited:
I finally finished Haunting of Hill House and liked the way it all came together in the end.

Has anyone seen Abducted in Plain Sight? It's about this guy who befriends a family and gets close to the parents in order to get to their daughter. I don't want to give too much away but he kidnaps her twice. It's a documentary and only 90 minutes. I wish someone would watch this so I can talk about it here.