Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread The Netflix Mega-thread vs Netflix Originals Suck

I'll second Lie to Me and I Am Comic, both are good stuff.

Also noting a lot of overlap. Did anybody even READ my long ass list? 8)

I did... and im gonna check some of those titles out soon man....
gonna add some shit I streamed and enjoyed recenlty as well...

Collapse... I watched this the other night and was surprised it kept my attention... considering im into action/crime shit, and horror flicks.

I'm watching the six episodes of "Wild China" since I'm going to be moving there anyway. I have finally found a job teaching English. So I'm moving to China.

I just watched The Men Who Stare at Goats today.

I think tomorrow I'm going to catch up on some of the "Louie" episodes I havent seen.

Some really good documentaries on instant play.

Also, Netflix is now offering a "streaming only" pay option that costs less than their regular plan. That's an awesome choice to have because sometime I have a DVD sitting at home for weeks and it feels like a waste of money. Don't know if I'm ready to make the switch yet though, still some things that I want to watch that are only available through their DVD selection.

The Men Who Stare at Goats was decent to my surprise.

A total "hippie" flick

Also, Netflix is now offering a "streaming only" pay option that costs less than their regular plan. That's an awesome choice to have because sometime I have a DVD sitting at home for weeks and it feels like a waste of money. Don't know if I'm ready to make the switch yet though, still some things that I want to watch that are only available through their DVD selection.

Unfortunately, it's actually the same price as their old regular plan, they just bumped up the price by $2 if you now want to include DVDs by mail.

^netflix is being a dick. they got rid of their email address a long time ago because they were sick of people telling them so.

i just watched that^ it was actually pretty good. i liked it better than the machinist (sp?)

I don't know - Moon seemed like a comic-actor flick that didn't know whether it was being ironic and cute or for real. So it was both unfunny and philosophically shallow. Typical result. Machinist was great. Not super-great, but definitely a blip on the quality radar.

I don't know - Moon seemed like a comic-actor flick that didn't know whether it was being ironic and cute or for real. So it was both unfunny and philosophically shallow. Typical result. Machinist was great. Not super-great, but definitely a blip on the quality radar.

I don't know how you got "ironic", "cute", or "philosophically shallow" from Moon but I loved it. Never saw it as anything close to a comedy.

Just watched Collapse last night, it was a great crystallization of IMO the greatest issues of our time, and a compelling character study.

Ken Burns' The Civil War is streaming. If you didn't catch it the first time around you definitely should now.

1087039-riveting_tale_chap_super1.jpg

Just finished watching Holy Rollers on instant play, it resonated very deeply with me even though I'm not Jewish, and I heartily recommend it.