Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread The Netflix Mega-thread vs Netflix Originals Suck

just checked out Valley Uprising liked it a ton though that might have been due to all the time I spent in the hills. I really dug the part where they were interviewing Royal about the time when he got all pissed and went about cutting the bolts up the dawn route.. and he gets a bit up and stops because of a respect he developes for Harding's route. Just have to that.

^ I just looked at it on IMDB and it sounds great, I think i'll give it a watch sometime, thanks.

off hand:not sure what is still streaming

Twice Born, Mr. Nobody, Frequencies, Person of Interest, Anthony Bourdain, CNN Morgan Spurlock + We The Economy, noticed Noam Chomsky on there recently - no idea if its good, a little gnomed-out at the moment.

cheesy romance film - Before We Go, the movie Shelter was okay, also Before I disappear

The new Chomsky doc is great, his words have never really been shown that way in film. Also loved Twice Born and am a frequent Boardain enthusiast.

gtfo really
I needed a way to spend tonight
there we go

Henry Rollins in He Never Died is worth a look

He demolishes a bunch of dudes and engages in canablism

Fits the character well

Entertainment is the best movie i've seen in a while. "estranged daughter" in the netflix description was a significant factor in my selecting it, and it was solid enough that i wasn't even perturbed by the lack of an indie starlet. if you're a fan of pt anderson and/or robert altman -- or if you just like good movies -- check it out.

okay, not netflix, but the first season is on vimeo

'the outs' - quirky and realistic look at gay life in NY. the interesting bit is that the season is shown in reverse chronological order - each new episode is deeper into the past. and it's done so well you barely notice. cinematically, i was impressed.

actually on netflix, check out Journey to the West. take a classic chinese novel, make it into a slapstick comedy with cool monsters and a spiritual message and run. the Monkey King is fucking cool.

the hero

b1311xtctnewyearfilm8out.jpg

When is the new Black Mirror going to be available. Seven episodes in what close to three years now? I''m getting PISSED

When is the new Black Mirror going to be available. Seven episodes in what close to three years now? I''m getting PISSED
I think they are still filming the 12 episodes of what will be considered Season 3. I looked for a premiere date but couldn't find one, my guess would be this fall or sometime next year.

i was about to start watching stranger things; what is this strange things? is it on netflix and should i watch it first?

OK I marathoned Bloodline. First season excellent but second season started to lose me. I'm going to try second season again.

Season 3 of stranger things already? 2 hasn't even come out. Interesting.

What I watch when I have nothing else and I just need to stream something (for some reason the noise helps me concentrate... go figure)

1. The Tudors
2. Spartacus
3. Charmed (old school 90s throwback!)
4. Weeds
5. House

That's all I can think of now. I like to watch light stuff that doesn't require me to pay attention while I work.