Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread The Netflix Mega-thread vs Netflix Originals Suck

The Christmas special is easily the best thing Black Mirror has done yet.

yea, I enjoyed the whole series but this episode was exceptional. If it were a movie I'd give it a 7.5/10 - TV show 9/10

(nsfw to safeguard against possible spoiler)

NSFW:
Certainly the most creative story line of the entire series and glad they included elements from previous episodes.
NSFW:
gosh that poor chap when he finally meets the kid 8o

amped for season 3 of the Pinky Blinders. evn though almost no idea when it is coming out

QBngI9P.jpg

the fkin PINKY BLINDEARRRRRRRRRRS innit
NSFW:
tNQQ2r0.jpg

I liked it all. The woman lead reminded me of a friend mine.

Just marathoned hell on wheels.. mhhh. :\

yea, it wasn't that bad a little slow and the directing wasn't very creative. the lead actress was Jennifer Connelly who played a small role in one of my favorite movies from the 80's (Once Upon a Time in America) she was about 14 at the time so it was a little strange watching her get screwed with her head stuffed in a urinal and the other scene when she takes a load on her face.

i think it helped that most of the movie was realistic enough to take seriously and the last half was original. 3/5

If you like incredibly cheesy romance films check out Before We Go. I sort of liked the lead actress in the film (Alice Eve) read on wikipedia that she might do an episode of Black Mirror so that should be good.

In September 2015, Netflix commissioned a third season to consist of 12 episodes.[6] In December 2015, Gugu Mbatha-Raw and Mackenzie Davis were confirmed to be starring in the series.[7] In February 2016, Joe Wright was announced to be directing an episode of the series that would star Bryce Dallas Howard and Alice Eve.[8] In March 2016, Malachi Kirby was confirmed as starring in an episode directed by Jakob Verbruggen entitled "Men Against Fire".[9]

Alice Eve's Eyes (which sounds like a shitty indie band) are two different colors:
X4ZaAOn.jpg

The short nature documentary Mysteries of the Unseen World is pretty cool.

if you havent seen 'making of a murderer' it had me at the edge if my seat for 8 hours one day

I rewatched Into The Wild.. I have not seen this since it was making its way around the independent theaters when first released. What a film.. like all great films it was totally different for me this time. Also came with a flood of emotion because of who I first watched it with. Art kinda imbeds itself with our lives and when we revisit some pieces we can't help but revisit ourselves. D$<3

I need Netflix suggestions

I feel like I've seen every good movie on there, so I'm looking for suggestions. I prefer thrillers and documentarys, but will watch a drama if it's really good. What ya guys got for me???

Peaky blinders
Sirens
Trailer Park Boys
DMT: The Spirit Molecule
Better Call Saul (If youve watched Breaking Bad)

off hand:not sure what is still streaming

Twice Born, Mr. Nobody, Frequencies, Person of Interest, Anthony Bourdain, CNN Morgan Spurlock + We The Economy, noticed Noam Chomsky on there recently - no idea if its good, a little gnomed-out at the moment.

cheesy romance film - Before We Go, the movie Shelter was okay, also Before I disappear