Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Trip Report of the Month Nomination Thread for July 2011

theotherside

Ex-Bluelighter
Trip Report of the Month Nomination Thread July-2011

Nomination process is extended until 3rd August.
Sorry that this thread stayed closed!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever read a trip report that is so well written you feel like you are a part of the experience? One with great descriptions and a fluent writing style that draws the reader in? A report that exemplifies the high standards of report writing you have come to expect here at Bluelight?

This thread is for you to nominate a trip report that could be chosen as the Trip Report of the Month. After all of the nominations are in, everyone gets a chance to vote for their favorite simply by voting in a poll. The winner will get a custom title until the next winner is chosen and will make it into the Trip Report Hall of Fame.

A few rules:
A person can win no more than 3 times a year
A person can't nominate themselves
Post the links to the trip reports instead of just the thread titles please

Current Nominees
(LSD/4 hits) | Inexperienced - Magical to say the least
(LSD / 1 blotter) + (2C-B / 20mg) - Experienced - "Day 'N' Nite"
(DMT, 50 mg & 100 mg) - Inexperienced - Trip of Trips... report.
(4-AcO-DMT-35mg) - First Time - Death, Rebirth and the Many Bathrooms
25C-NBOMe + 4-HO-DPT + Methoxetamine - The most intense trip in my life
Kratom - Experienced - This plant zapped away methadone withdrawal

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish this competition was running when I made my desoxy trip report a while back, I have a feeling it could have been a contender, and I like winning things. lol.

Gonna read a few reports today and see if there is one that stand out to nominate :) I like this competition, will get people writing better reports for sure. Great idea!! :)

Thanks mugz :)
So what you are saying is that "you could have been a contender?".

I think if this competetion was running when I wrote my epic psychosis story I would have won that month :D Maybe I am being a bit delusional though

Yes I most certainly have, have the anthology DVD boxset =D

Ahhh just making sure...with you being a brit and all ;)
Thanks for the nomination though...come back and vote in a few weeks.

Will do, might write a report of myself for the o-desmethyltramadol after the next time I do it too.

I think if this competetion was running when I wrote my epic psychosis story I would have won that month :D Maybe I am being a bit delusional though

I would have voted for that story in a heart beat. It was a truly fantastic trip report - the kind of shit that is so interesting and good you email it to your non-drug-using friends.

Thanks JBrandon :) Did you really email it to non drug using friends?

Me and one of my friends even talked about trying to maybe make a short film based on it.

Guys, please be more active in nominating. Remember, everyone can nominate reports!

So bluelight is back. You, guys, probably missed our forum.

Feel free to nominate any report matching the rules! ;)

Ugh... I'm not sure why this was a closed thread.

Uh? Really?

I haven't noticed this. :( I didn't get used to this new BL skin.

Added links to the main post!
Sorry that this thread stayed closed for a long time. Perhaps we could extend nomination process for a couple of days...

In case of any problems, definitely contact TR moderators(jackie jones and me).