• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What personality type are you?

What is your Myers-Briggs/Keirsey Personality Type?

• Total voters
Really frikkin annoyingly I'm still an INFP which rather screws my previous argument in this thread :X:eek::!

Accodring to my first results reported in my Myers Briggs thread, I got INTP-T but when I took it again last year, I became an INFP-A

Idk what I have become now... Besides adaptable.

Just did the test and I've had the result 'INFP-T' Mediator. Interesting :)

Well it would appear I'm an INTJ - that's 'Mastermind', motherfuckers! =D

Seriously though, the description of my personality is pretty bang on.

It amused me that fictional INTJs include 'Gandalf the Grey' and 'Hannibal Lecter'...

I did that test ages ago and got Campaigner. Did it again and got the same result. Robert Downey Jr, Russel Brand and Willy Wonker are my fellow campaigners. The whole description nails me.

But did Richard Nixon really have a soul?

Aw, I've really got to go play that track now...

I didn't realise this two years ago when I first did this test but I basically won bluelight by being ENFP because famous ENFPs include

Aldous Huxley
Hunter S Thompson

and also Brian Cox

ENFP here too mang:
[h=1]“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”[/h]- hunter s thompson

ENFP here too mang:
[h=1]“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”[/h]- hunter s thompson

I've never read it but love Gilliam and the lunacy of the film. It's difficult to pin down my favourite Del Toro performance, His Dr Gonzo (which from what I remember the quote above describes and was used verbatim in the film), and his turns as Rodigrez and Alejando in Traffic and Sicario respectively are 3 examples of many absolutely flawless chameleon like transformations he has made over his career.

The psychoactive fuelled duel between them in the hotel room between him and the Depp character (I underatsnd he's supposed to be Thomson but cannot recall whether he was directly identified in the film) is just breathtakingly hilarious. Maximum respect to Depp as well who fucking owns it but for me its Dr Gonzo who is the top caner.

Shit, what a derail this is the personality type thread? Back on topix - me - Addict? Drug slave? Are they legitimate categories?

You've got to read it Stee. Having said that, this is one of those rare occasions where the film does the book justice.

Yeah I bet it's quality he was a journalist and professional writer all of his professional life no?

Get the biography Gonzo which is told in the words of his friends. A loose talented mutherfucker who sadly eventually lost his talent to his excesses

A guy who used drink in Woody Creek told me that in the late 1980's Thompson was "Loud, at the centre of drunken revelry holding court in the tavern, but seemed sad."

A guy who used drink in Woody Creek told me that in the late 1980's Thompson was "Loud, at the centre of drunken revelry holding court in the tavern, but seemed sad."
Yeah that rings true from what all those that were around him said. Especially the Woody Creek crew.

His Dr Gonzo (which from what I remember the quote above describes and was used verbatim in the film).
[...]
The psychoactive fuelled duel between them in the hotel room between him and the Depp character (I underatsnd he's supposed to be Thomson but cannot recall whether he was directly identified in the film) is just breathtakingly hilarious. Maximum respect to Depp as well who fucking owns it but for me its Dr Gonzo who is the top caner...

yeah its delivered by Depp/Duke as Dr. Gonzo stumbles onto a plane and goddamn that hotel scene is ridiculous, a peak performance for both of them imo.
i'm not sure that Depp is ever credited as Thomson per se, he is identified numerous times throughout the film as Dr. Raoul Duke, who is widely recognized as Thompson's mouth-piece, kinda like a roman-a-clef but a bit more exaggerated than a standard autobio.
but yeah, Depp is Duke who is basically Thompson so basically yeah yeah yeah.
found a great little documentary on y0outube about Thompson if anyone's interested.