• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What personality type are you?

What is your Myers-Briggs/Keirsey Personality Type?

• Total voters
Did you know that 'beat that' was exactly what Neil Diamond said to Bob Dylan (as Diamond came offstage and Dylan was about to go on) during the filming of 'The Last Waltz'?

Did you care? Doubtful.

Spooky? Yes.

On topic? No.

My personality? Borderline. ;)

I didn't know that at all, I didn't really care about the fact, cared that it was spooky though :D it really is spooky.

We all know your personality Sam ;) no need to test you :D

I wasn't joking (about you taking it too seriously) however I'll let you get on with it.

So your the other Composer then ;)

Did you already know about MBTI? I am totally addicted to it. My wife wants to become fully qualified in typing people. Like everyone says self testing is full of flaws, so if you want it done properly you really need to go to a professional!

Before doing the test we felt quite 'weird' like there were very few people like us around, and then the test comes up and says INTJ women are less than 1%, and ENTP men are less than 5% of the general population.

If you get really good at it you can type people just from their speech patterns and behaviors, and once you know someones type it begins to explain why you conflict/get on. For instance a lot of people with 'SF's are very into established social norms, and tend to be very anti-drugs. Obviously you buck this trend!

where did you get the percentages from? it would be interesting once we get a few more to see how BLers compare to the general population, for example if we have a comparatively small percentage of SFs. though would need a few more voters first...

I have the same personality type as the Queen & 6 American presidents.

And my dad! I bet when you have kids you'll be on their case with your morals and such :p. lol. Do you often feel like you are always right and get constant vindication?

where did you get the percentages from? it would be interesting once we get a few more to see how BLers compare to the general population, for example if we have a comparatively small percentage of SFs. though would need a few more voters first...
This is for America. I think each country will have different levels, but it's a good rough guide.

estimated_frequency_table.gif

I usually get INFJ (Counselor) on these things, but today I got ISFP (Composer). I guess I'm changing or summink.

INFJ

But don't any of you sorry bastard junkies come to me with stories of woe coz I couldn't give a flying fuck.

Actually, that was hard to write, so maybe there is something in it....

ISTP

U.S. Presidents:
Zachary Taylor
Sir Edmund Hillary, the first man to climb Mt. Everest
Charles Bronson
Tom Cruise
James Dean
Clint Eastwood
Burt Reynolds
Keith Richards
Charlie Yeager
Frank Zappa