• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What personality type are you?

What is your Myers-Briggs/Keirsey Personality Type?

• Total voters
"Fiercely individualistic, [ENFP's] strive toward a kind of personal authenticity, and this intention always to be themselves ..."

Maybe I should pick this option? Since there's no option for people who think these tests are stupid?

ENFP it says - not sure how valid a test it is - some questions were poorly worded... I'd agree with this bit but a bit like a horoscope or a cold reading, anyone could probably say the same...
"Fiercely individualistic, [ENFP's] strive toward a kind of personal authenticity, and this intention always to be themselves ..."

A lot of these sites absolutely read like horoscopes or cold reads and this is why I favor KTT where the approach is based on observation and behavior instead of all these theoretical and intangible personality traits. You can see scientific research on personality type representation in specific academic and professional fields, see how predictive the tests can be in academic and professional performance, how accurate they are about intra-type relationship dynamics and so many other areas.

A lot of what is online that claims to be based on MBTI is fluff and essentially worthless but when you truly evaluate the theory and see it's applicability, it's obvious it's not just a product of the forer effect.

Keirsey uses very plain and accurate language to describe his role variants and this is contrasted to the Jungian-based MBTI presentation. Here is a chart showing Keirsey designations and their corresponding intelligence types -

keirsey+sorter.gif

Maybe I should pick this option? Since there's no option for people who think these tests are stupid?
You may just be one of Bill Hicks' People Who Hate People

There's a new party being born: The People Who Hate People Party. People who hate people, come together! "No!" We're kind of having trouble getting off the boards, you know. Come to our meeting! "Are you gonna be there?" Yeah. "Then I ain't fucking coming." But you're our strongest member! "Fuck you!" That's what I'm talking about, you asshole. "Fuck off!" Damn, we almost had a meeting going. It's so hard to get my people together.

;)

ESTP apparently. The description is a mile out.

Steve Seagal & Maradona are supposedly the same personality type though so I'll accept it.

Edit - Eddie Murphy, Jack Nicholson & Bruce Willis are ESTP as well. On ye go! %)

You may just be one of Bill Hicks' People Who Hate People

There's a new party being born: The People Who Hate People Party. People who hate people, come together! "No!" We're kind of having trouble getting off the boards, you know. Come to our meeting! "Are you gonna be there?" Yeah. "Then I ain't fucking coming." But you're our strongest member! "Fuck you!" That's what I'm talking about, you asshole. "Fuck off!" Damn, we almost had a meeting going. It's so hard to get my people together.

;)

:lol:

INTJ apparently! Had a read over the profile and I guess it's right in some respects but seems off the mark in others.

Agree with the comments above that your mood at the time probably affects the result but I guess it shouldn't vary too much.

In my corner I have the likes of Lance Armstrong, John F. Kennedy & Arnie! :D I'll just forget about Hilary Clinton being there ;)

^ this is why typelogic is not a source I'd ever use. None of those people are INTJ's.

Actual INTJ's include -

Niels Bohr
Dwight D. Eisenhower
Ulysses S. Grant
Stephen Hawking
John Maynard Keynes
Lise Meitner
Isaac Newton
Friedrich Nietzsche
Peter the Great

I got INFP, same as you Mugz :)

But I struggled with a lot of the questions, so perhaps it isn't accurate. Am in a funny mood today. Will have a closer look another day :)

Effie I struggled with a load of them as well. I couldn't really choose yes or no to a lot of them, should have had a 'neither' option.

That Bill Hicks shout about The People Who Hate People Party is a cracker. I do hate people in general. I'd join that party. Well, I'd start that party, everyone else can fuck off.

^ this is why typelogic is not a source I'd ever use. None of those people are INTJ's.

Yeah however much I want to pretend otherwise, Arnie is definitely not introverted :D

It's interesting all the same though.

Effie I struggled with a load of them as well. I couldn't really choose yes or no to a lot of them, should have had a 'neither' option.

Same. Usually one was always a definite no, just the other option still wasn't representative of what my answer should be.

Last edited:
ISTP

U.S. Presidents:
Zachary Taylor
Sir Edmund Hillary, the first man to climb Mt. Everest
Charles Bronson
Tom Cruise
James Dean
Clint Eastwood
Burt Reynolds
Keith Richards
Charlie Yeager
Frank Zappa

not bad company?

Got ISFP, but I really thought I'd get ESFJ, as that's how I'd describe myself ,
Fucking hunter gatherer !

Weird.

I done this test about a year ago and I got INTP.

Now it's ISTJ.

INFJ today though like chinup I've previously been rated INTP.

Personally think these tests are hugely inaccurate, for a start who amongst us has an objective opinion of themselves that they can honestly judge their typical preferences? Then there's all the "neither"s and "it depends", and so on. Take with salt.

Don't overanalyse the questions, just answer them quickly, your gut instinct will pretty much immedietly tell you which option to pick most of the time before you start overthinking it then picking another option because you don't like the way the truth sounds about yourself.

Hey, there's one inspektor.

I don't know what you're talkin about, officer.

Neil Diamond was the same personality type as me, beat that!! 8(

Did you know that 'beat that' was exactly what Neil Diamond said to Bob Dylan (as Diamond came offstage and Dylan was about to go on) during the filming of 'The Last Waltz'?

Did you care? Doubtful.

Spooky? Yes.

On topic? No.

My personality? This. ;)