• Never, I value my knee caps

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Never, I only buy quality

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Of course, customer service is important in the drug trade

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think most times I got bunk, I never really went back to them cbf'd n told everyone they had shit stuff n he rippped me off, then he lost alot of business. Now days because I am willing to snap a knee cap just to prove a point they dun usually give me bunk

I would never ask a dealer for a refund!!! Drugs are illegal, when we purchase drugs we are doing so at our own risk. If it turns out to be bunk, or cut weak, or not what you were expecting etc, pfft, tough tits ay! Cut your losses and try again next time :)

i do my best not to get into situations where i buy things i haven't seen or don't trust.
do as little buying from "drug dealers" as i can - only trusted friends. so C.

i do my best not to get into situations where i buy things i haven't seen or don't trust.

Good point man, me too :)

Something along these lines. If however, it was someone I was unfamiliar with I'd deal with it and mention next time I copped off them hinting at a discounted rate or a few freebies. Always worked, if they weren't playing along I'd go elsewhere and mention their gear was shit to other customers.

It depends on who I am dealing with and also the drugs, I take a wide variety of drugs and have had many sources for each over the years. Back when I would take pills there were a few times with a couple dealers I had where I was able to return the majority of pills I had bought minus the ones I sampled to find out they were shit, on all occassions I got a full refund less the cost of the pills I had consumed.

A few times mates have sourced bunk pills or gear for me and when it turned out to be bunk didn't expect me to pay them for it, but I would of been willing to had they not insisted otherwise because they weren't profitting and it isn't really their fault.

With weed I have on occassion been discounted on my next purchase after complaining about the quality of the last batch. There are also quite a number of occassions I refused to purchase weed I had agreed to buy after seeing it and assessing it as lower than acceptable quality.

Nobody I buy ice off these days would ever give me a refund, EVER, they wouldn't sell me bunk shit but there have been numerous occassions that quality was sub par but if I called and complained I would get laughed at, that is just the game really. The truth is they are stuck with the same gear you are. The same would be the case with anywhere I have purchased heroin. With ice and speed there have been one or two people after supplying a sub standard product several times in a row and it isn't like I didn't tell the bastards exactly what I thought of their shitty product, but I didn't waste time asking for a refund.

I didn't vote in the poll because I don't think there is a black and white answer. The relationship you have with the supplier, the drugs you are buying and the quantity you are buying all have a bearing on it.

My 'good Buddys" DOC is heroin.. there is no returning it, unless it was complete fake, which has happened once with a random street dealer in 10 years or so of buying H. If the quality of one dealer is shit he has about 5-6 more to call on and see how theres is.. dealer with the crappy shit notices the guy who used to cal 3-4 times a week hasn't called for a month, puts together some fire shit, calls and says hey I got fire shit, I (i mean my good buddy) goes and checks it in a small ammount, if its inddeed more fire than what anyone else has, that guy has the bussiness till shit falls off again and round and round it goes..

I don't ask for refunds but if the stuff turns out to be shit I always tell the dealer he's selling crap goods and will normally get an apology, or something of the sort, which is enough for me. :p

8o8o8o :\:\ Posts like this get me worried. If everyone would complain we'd have decent stuff :\

Yeah but there's not much point in complaining to a standard dealer. They're just trying to make a buck. If you know a cook or something then it's a different story. :)

That's the wrong way to think about it. Even if he is your average jow dealer, the more people he get's complaining about shitty product the more he will seek out higher quality.

Yeah but there's not much point in complaining to a standard dealer. They're just trying to make a buck. If you know a cook or something then it's a different story. :)

Do you just accept food poisoning from some ma and pa shop? What about the cab driver who goes the long way home to earn a few extra dollars? Fuck that, it is people like you that allows shitty drugs to infiltrate our society. Only now are we finally starting to see decent pills again after years of people happy to gooble any old shit. It has taken a change in consumers habits to force dealers to offer a better product.

Do you just accept food poisoning from some ma and pa shop? What about the cab driver who goes the long way home to earn a few extra dollars? Fuck that, it is people like you that allows shitty drugs to infiltrate our society. Only now are we finally starting to see decent pills again after years of people happy to gooble any old shit. It has taken a change in consumers habits to force dealers to offer a better product.

thats a bit fuckn harsh considering you have no idea who he's buyin off...

And we don't know who else he is selling too either. There may not be a school for dealers but you are in a trusted position if you are selling drugs, especially if you are ripping off your mates. I'm not so worried if you are happy to buy under weight bags but if someone is happy to sell gear that's not what it should be then there is only one solution....... The Samoan Security Crew followed by a few weeks walking with a limp.

There are rules that go both ways..

Never buy on tick and don't sell shit. If you break either of these don't be surprised if violence is used. As someone said already this isn't Kmart and that flows both ways. (Except for the morons who go to the police when they get ripped off in a drug transaction).

hey you. this reply is just down right harsh. Buying in the Black market and buying from shops is 2 seperate system, 2 seperate rules. Its totally different. has anyone ever told u, you are a right cocky fucker??? well if no one has. here it is.

Everyone deserves to have their opinion voiced, without worrying being shutdown/critically insulted afterwards.

What you have said is very uncalled for and rude.

Ever nurse a girlfriend or mate as they vomit and spit up blood from a drug that wasn't what is was traded as? There are 2 separate rules that is for sure and if my drug dealings are not protected by ACCC or Choice magazine then the laws of the black market are dealt swiftly and without mercy. Too many here are quick to complain about mdma droughts and the flood of dodgy RC merchants yet don't seem to realise that by letting dodgy dealers slide they are part of the problem.

I don't want drugs to be legal because the streets will be full even more fuckwits than already exists. I've lived this underworld for 25 years and am not about to pussy foot around if one of my loved ones are endangered because some low life wants to make an extra dollar. If I wrong one of my clients I pay the price just as if one of my "mates" tries to rip me off will have to face the consequences.

It's possible to test your stuff, check online reports, and in many cases wash out impurities with relative ease. Why don't YOU take some iniative rather than just assuming that dealers care about the 'trusted' position you put them in:

Busty St Clare said:
There may not be a school for dealers but you are in a trusted position if you are selling drugs,

I believe wholeheartedly that dealers need to be held to higher standards. And while it would be great if dealers really could be considered 'trusted', that's not reality, and such, any adverse consequences of drug taking has to fall to some extent on the person doing the taking.