• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids white 114 pill, oxycodone, can i inject???

itsjustme7

Greenlighter
Hey all. So i have 2 white, round pills with 114 on one side with a score. These are 30 mg oxycodone hcl pills. I have seen many of the M 30's and the A 215's, but not many of these. My question is, is it safe to inject these? I know the other types ( M30 & A215) are ok to shoot. But are these? And if they are, do I prepare it the same way as I would the others? I cannot find any info on these pills anywhere!!! Do any of yall know??

I shot one of those 'bout 3 months ago. Its a Mylan if you care. Just like any other Oxy 30 IR I've had.

Last edited:
oh, great...so it will dissolve just like the others? and did you use a filter?

^^

1. ensure all surfaces/utensils (INCLUDING YOU) are clean
2. grind pills
3. looselyish push some cotton down the barrel of a fit with a skewer or something, i usually use about 3-5 times as much cotton as i use to suck up the gear in the spoon
4. mix pill with some water, a tad less than 1 ml is more than enough
5. pour down barrel, insert and gently push plunger so gear squirts into a spoon

there, its not perfect, but i'm assuming you don't have wheel filters. shooting pills is risky business.

EDIT: you need two syringes for this, and i'm assuming you're using 1ml rigs. there's a more detailed and safer guide floating around here somewhere, but that's the general gist of the procedure. USE COLD WATER.

USE
COLD
WATER

Last edited:
Yea I do it that way. I use 1 almost full 1cc syringe per 30mg oxy.
I also draw up threw a rolled cotton after the backload filtering. Just like making sure I get everything out since its a pill and I shouldn't be injecting them anyway.

NO HEAT!
Do not heat pills. Unless they are the ones with wax that needa be broken down that way. I never shoot those anyway. Heating pills releases more shit you don't want in your veins,

macbrown, i was assuming he'd suck it up through a cotton anyway. i saw one guy doing it without, and i was just like what the hell man, way to blunt the needle for no reason, but to each his own.

and glad to help, my friend. it's tricky pouring liquid into one ml syringes. i've got these tiny test-tube things, little cylinders about 3cm tall and 1cm diameter, i scrape the powder into folded paper, use the paper to pour into the cylinder, add water, and shake the fuck out of it, then pour into the barrel.

you'll have to make do with something else. LOL, actually i couldn't find one last night and i ended up using the top of a gluestick that i washed and sanitized, that when you squeeze makes a perfect little spout for pouring.

i lol'd

BOO!! Ok, so I have only IVed once or twice successfully. And I was really hoping this time would work. But I poked myself 1000 times, and couldnt get in a vein and stay in a vein. i gave up and drank it, and snorted the other pill. :( Pretty shi**y huh?

BOO!! Ok, so I have only IVed once or twice successfully. And I was really hoping this time would work. But I poked myself 1000 times, and couldnt get in a vein and stay in a vein. i gave up and drank it, and snorted the other pill. :( Pretty shi**y huh?

reading that pains me

do you know how to use a tourniquet? it sounds like you don't have nice fat veins to register in.

when waiting for a vein, don't be impatient. if it takes 5 minutes of slapping and rubbing, take the 5 minutes. perhaps find another spot. pick a vein that doesn't wobble and dance around, with the needle PARALLEL to the vein, pointing toward your heart. when you hit a vein, you'll feel a very distinctive pop, and it shouldn't hurt. don't push the needle too far in. most of the time when i shoot, i can still see half the needle.

but then again, my superb mediterranean skin and fabulous muscle tone works to my advantage. %)

but something to take into account, oral bioavailability of heroin is really poor if i recall correctly. you'd be better of shoving it up your bum-bum. excellent absorption.

He's shooting oxycodone. Taking it orally is just fine. You must've mixed up your threads.
Shooting Oxy isn't that much greater than just eating or snorting it IMO.

yea...well im a girl...5'7" and 125 pounds. I am thin and can see my veins pretty well...not sure why I wasnt having any luck. Just lack of experience I suppose. I think I was going straight thru the vein, because I would get a little blood in the syringe, then no more. I tried backing it back up. But my hands are also shaky. I just need more experience I guess. I usually have a friend do it for me. Thanks for all the help though

and i was using a tourniquette

Try taking a hot shower before and do a couple pushups if you can. Should be somewhat easy to hit on of the veins in the bend of your arm by your elbow if you're thin.

You really should be using a micron filter; examine the last link in my signature for more information.

Ideally, tourniquets aren't needed. I would suggest to have someone help you if your hands are shaking.

Good advice. The only shot I ever missed was when I was sick to the point of being shaky. Nothing bad happened, I just got nervous as hell. Posted pics on here and started asking everyone if I was gonna be OK.

Captain reassured me it was just a bruise. And it was.

yea...you are right. I never ever thought I would shoot anything, seriously. but i guess once your addiction gets bad enough, you will do anything to get a fix....sadly