• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methoxetamine Thread v2

Last batch i got a few weeks before the ban was a lovely clean synth. Still have 7g left to sort the head out! Such a motivational afterglow. :)

Nice!! wish i had gotten a lil bit before the ban

Yes I would sometimes get this, not very often. Sometimes I think it was just due to fatigue and dehydration as I would take quite a few redoses. Also, the general effects as you redose get pretty groggy I think.

We might even be moving our eyes rapidly when enjoying the fantastic CEV world %)

Yeah i also got a few headaches if i didnt stay properly hydrated on it and redosed too much. and if i didnt wake up really glowing i'd wake up a bit groggy

The CEVs are magical, almost forgot how much i like holey wonky-ness until getting a small amount of ket the other day

Is the EU ban actually in place yet? I thought it was some time in July...

Don't think it's actually come into force yet Felix, but a certain Spanish vendor has stopped selling retail quantities, but will do a deal on 250g - which is a little out of my price range. Mebbe we ought to get a syndicate going..

I'll chip in a tenner. I don't it for myself, I want it for the happiness of the community. For my tenner (Irish Note btw :p) I just want a sniff off the key to my secure storage unit. I haven't Christened the key yet. I imagine it to be like this.

KGr_Hq_YOKi4_E4_CNO3_Z9_BOFi_U_VFh_Q_0_59.jpg

I'm the Mayor of my secure storage unit. I get a mayor's parade every 54.9 seconds because that's how long it take the little model trains to do a full circuit. I am also the sole occupant so there's not as much room for expansion as I was hoping for. I fancied myself as Branson in two years time. I figured the start to any success story is a big key.

Don't think it's actually come into force yet Felix, but a certain Spanish vendor has stopped selling retail quantities, but will do a deal on 250g - which is a little out of my price range. Mebbe we ought to get a syndicate going..

Maybe we should setup a Kickstarter, or JustGiving page? ;) Get Evey or someone to run a marathon to raise funds for it. :D

Maybe we should setup a Kickstarter, or JustGiving page? ;) Get Evey or someone to run a marathon to raise funds for it. :D

deftinately! we only need to raise a grand & a half (euro). A bargain if ever there was one! :D
But yeah, the ban came into effect on 1st July.

that sucks that was the ban that took MDPV and 25-i along with MXE? was gonna get some for old times sake

I don't think the ban is in full affect as the site I use(d) Is still selling wholesale. Surely if it was banned it'd be gone all together? Sad fuckin times anyway :(

Ya know wot Felix, every time I look at my kitchen tiles on mxe, they remind me of your avatar...

Haha. I hope you keep looking for that tile that's out of place too. ;)

Aye it has to be one of my favourites. That or 3-OH-PCP. I'd love to run a synth of 3-OH-PCP sometime. Stuff was fucking magic.

What -the Hell- about MethoxMetamine, MXM??? It's not banned/scheduled everywhere but for some reason no ones giving it a second (proper!) go, again (or at all), but why? It's still the best thing right after it's near identical, iconic Counterpart(s), MXE (and 3-MeO-PCE)... - at least I report this from personal experience, as I've had them all!

Also I feel like I may have posted in the wrong thread, I just clicked on the newest MXE thread and after I posted I noticed it was euro and africa.

I noticed recently (May) on wedinos that a sample of MXE had been submitted and the description said a mother had found it in her sons bedroom. Either he lost it a good few years back or it's back on the scene. Actually I could swear I've seen it available in more naughty places recently, but I've got no idea if it's actually MXE or not.

Wedinos Sample W010522

12029.jpg

Click to Enlarge

Date Received: 31/05/2019
Postcode: BS49
Purchase Intent: Found- son's room
Sample Upon Analysis (Major): Methoxetamine
Sample Upon Analysis (Minor): N/A

I wonder what that stories all about?

Reactions: CFC