European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methoxetamine Thread v2

Myshkin

Ex-Bluelighter
We asked you to tell us more. You did. Thank you. Now tell us more.

Please. ;)

By the way, still haven't tried it, but it's on the list. Now convince me.

.... from the previous thread

That doesn't look like any methoxetamine that I have seen watsons torment

2vigill.jpg

100mg methoxetamine (apparently!)

a higher res image can be found HERE

Can any one else post any pictures of their methoxetamine for comparison?

given there's no real indicator of scale it's hard to tell but that seems an awful lot for 100mg.

30mg sublingual, everything seems confusing as fuck. Maybe I've missed the "sweet spot" dose.

.... from the previous thread

2vigill.jpg

100mg methoxetamine (apparently!)

a higher res image can be found HERE

Can any one else post any pictures of their methoxetamine for comparison?

I agree (with chasing_s), it looks like a fuckload.

Here's 50mg on 1 pence sterling.

10mgmxe.png

yes it's a bad pic, it IS mxe! Flash photography fucks up the appearance of reflective drugs.

30mg sublingual, everything seems confusing as fuck. Maybe I've missed the "sweet spot" dose.

Confusion is normal, and can be very entertaining. There are several sweet spots depending on how sweet you are ;) try various doses.

2d7eh4p.jpg

here is that same 100mg on a 1p coin (possibly -/+10mg) because my scales are a bit shite.

My postman just dropped me off 2gs and some promo pellets of mdai and mpa, well happy

Just done the mother of all lines of mxe, gonna dissolve into the tv now me thinks!

The weekend isn't long enough, so I get fucked up during the week

A couple of times a week at least. I also have a bad habit of coming home pissed and caining it. This leads to a hungover confused feeling all through the next day, usually when i have commitments like work. Something about being drunk makes me crave drugs, if the mephedrone was around it would no doubt be that.

I won't be doing the m-hole doses again for quite a while after my last experience which I mentioned in the archived last version of the thread. Not actually got any MXE here so am taking a bit of a break from it I think. Wouldn't mind a small dose to go with some good tv though.

A couple of times a week at least. I also have a bad habit of coming home pissed and caining it. This leads to a hungover confused feeling all through the next day, usually when i have commitments like work. Something about being drunk makes me crave drugs, if the mephedrone was around it would no doubt be that.

i recommend not buying more mxe for awhile... but you probably will anyway lol

as for the drunk craving drugs thing, i know exactly how you feel. i promised myself i would stop doing drugs a long time ago. or meph at least. but every time i get drunk i end up craving meph, or doing other drugs. usually shit quality dodgy ones. or doing wild mixes of drugs which make me feel fucked for days after. booze is like a catalyst for my self destruction, its probably to do with all the pre-ban i used to do, its like im trying to chase the high again

booze is like a catalyst for my self destruction

I can totally understand that statement. Many a times when I was back in portsmouth I would go out in search of other drugs after or during a night out drinking.

back on topic though. I have come to the conclusion as many other also have that sublingual is the best way to dose. I used to be a snorter all the way, with the occasional oral dose. Sublingual seems to be the best option though.

i recommend not buying more mxe for awhile... but you probably will anyway lol

as for the drunk craving drugs thing, i know exactly how you feel. i promised myself i would stop doing drugs a long time ago. or meph at least. but every time i get drunk i end up craving meph, or doing other drugs. usually shit quality dodgy ones. or doing wild mixes of drugs which make me feel fucked for days after. booze is like a catalyst for my self destruction, its probably to do with all the pre-ban i used to do, its like im trying to chase the high again

I totally agree with you on what you say about chasing the high. I also did a shit load of pre ban. I find booze to be really boring and dull without something extra. Mxe and booze is nice but i lose all self control and dose way to much. Gonna try and not buy it for a while but im sure i wont last long lol