• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methoxetamine Thread v2

About 2 months ago I was using mxe 3+ times a week in fairly low doses (less than 100mg) Real bad effect on the sense of myself, suicidal thoughts and bad effects on mood and memory. These ceased with cesation of use and I'm totally clean including alcohol now due to the experience.

expletives i came to regret the next day

Last edited by a moderator:
very interesting to read =D ive also noticed the heightend awareness for days after, everything looks slightly more fresh and new. ive also noticed a slight anti depressant/anti anxiety effect which lasts a long time, ive been more relaxed this week than usual

Yeah I've noticed this too. Now the trick is to keep use to a low enough level where these positive effects outweigh the negatives that may arise through dissociative over-use: alienation, cognitive and memory impairment, psychotic breaks. Which is not always easy ;)

It's not everyones cup of tea, but if it is your cup of tea, it's easy to become atticted.

the realisation that thinking at a deeper level than everyone else simply isolates you from society and, in many cases, causes an enormous emotional and cognitive burden which you may or may not be able to cope with.

very tue, it makes everything seem fake and pointless to an extent

dont think im going to bother with mxe again for awhile, no real desire to do it again

Last edited:
I love this rc! In lower doses like 50-100mgs It makes me really confident and chatty and gives me a nice warm and comfortable feeling. At doses of 200mgs up it gives me a lovely trippynkind of feeling and lets me dissolve into the tv and music sounds great, of course I find it much better to do these kind of doses on my own because it's impossible to speak properly! The only real negative effects I get are that I find it almost impossible to sleep after a sesh and as a result I'm kind of spaced out the next day, but that's it! Should be getting five g's delivered tommorw, got it fairl cheap because I get a discout from my vendor, good times!

200mg is a massive dose mate, mind you I have done that much before, but that was the only time I had a negative m-hole, think it may have been triggered by some torture going on whilst I was sucked into the Jack Bauer 24 universe.

I've not had a negative m hole yet! I read your post about yours, it sounded hectic mate! I know it's abig dose but I love floating around a dark room! Also it's so much fun being sucked in to the tv, the other night I was drawn into a film called harsh times, good film!

200mg is a massive dose mate, mind you I have done that much before, but that was the only time I had a negative m-hole

I had a completely fucked experience on 250mg. Wouldn't really class it as negative, but it lacks many of the pleasurable effects that you get with low-mid doses and just becomes "interesting". Probably wouldn't go that high again, just needed to find out how far this chem can take you.

Nice ramble but you don't necessarily need drugs to make you aware of how many of our social functions are on "autopilot". I envy those who are simply never made aware of such facts. In fact the main reason I discontinued my use of psychedelics (besides my brother developing schizophrenia as a result) was the realisation that thinking at a deeper level than everyone else simply isolates you from society and, in many cases, causes an enormous emotional and cognitive burden which you may or may not be able to cope with.

I never implied that you need any kind of drugs to realize anything.

I'd agree with what you say, but there's also very rewarding positives. Spending time in nature, being creative, and socializing with people who have similar interests and worldviews will reinforce the positive aspects of deeper thinking/percieving. Also try to keep your mind empty while functioning in everyday society. Meditation helps a lot with this.

If the mind is a mountain, meditation is like a chisel with which over extended periods of time a smoothly-edged cavern can be slowly hollowed out, a hidden rock shelter of deepend awareness. Psychedelics and other mind-altering drugs are like dynamite, instantly blasting a cave into the mountain, roughly-edged, and always in danger of caving in.

I've seen a few people myself included lose their minds temporarily at doses of 100mg+. I once did a 200mg line and was literally thinking i'd turned into a vampire for a few hours, like i could shift around corners of the room in the darkness and feel where people were with my eyes shut lying down. It also gave me tremendous headache/backache at said dose, and a stim style comedown. I have never experianced any afterglow out of 3-4 times of using it. Before anyone says i did it when the free samples first came out, definately legit stuff. Ketamine has a far better effect, hole and afterglow.

The shit that arrived through my door yesterday was fucking terrible

Very weak effects, took at least 100mg to feel some sort of mxe feeling.

Arrived as a "crystaline powder" was a supposed good vendor aswell :X

The shit that arrived through my door yesterday was fucking terrible

Very weak effects, took at least 100mg to feel some sort of mxe feeling.

Arrived as a "crystaline powder" was a supposed good vendor aswell :X

100mgs to feel some effect does not sound right mate

It left me feeling slightly wired with the traits of mxe but just not quite the full package. Every time i dosed it felt like it was about to creep in but never did. It could well be tiletamine.

^ Does it feel cold and industrial, sort of like ketamine without the frills that make it fun? If so it's likely you've got a tiletamine derivative. When mxe first came out there were a couple of vendors trtying to pass off the N-methyl analogue of tiletamine as methoxetamine (dose of tiletamine to hole is about 50-80mg and the N-methyl analogue is half that potency).

Had some tiletamine a few years back and it's an experience I'm not in a hurry to repeat, to put it mildly. The thienyl group of tiletamine (as opposed to the 2-chlorophenyl of ket) makes it a better dopamine reuptake inhibitor, which fits with your description of feeling wired.

I threw most of my sample away - not often that I do that with drugs!

had a weird effect on this drug mixed with alcohol + weed. gave me not what i'd call a memory blackout, cos when i've had those on drugs i've been clearly off my tits to everyone around, more like what i'm told is called an 'automatic episode.' i took it, felt it coming on, and my boyf could tell i was slightly wrecked. he then thought it had worn off as i appeared totally sober and fine for a while. then i suddenly had no idea where i was/what i was doing as it kicked in properly.

for the record...i did take too much. but after i snapped out of the weird episode, i couldn't have a conversation. before then, i could, its like my brain was overriding the drug, then suddenly decided to let go.

i've had these kinda sober seeming blackouts before, but weirdly enough from an ssri.

Aye true it'd just descend into chaos and misinformation.