• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Methoxetamine Thread v2

Only done MXE once but I'm planning on getting on it again soon. Before I did it all day with a group of mates, planning to do a bit on my own next time and lie down in the dark and see if it takes me to a different place. Just need to get my scales back from someone I lent them to, missions.

my friend got a half gram of the stuff and we mixed it with some ket, all i have to say is HO-LY FUUUUUCK
felt lik i died at one point, but it was ok, i had accepted the fact of death and was ready for it, but then i opened my eyes and realised i was just lying on my mates sofa, humming a soft tune to myself, i love mxe, or mxk as my mate called it :D

It is a cracker mix! I'd love to try a high dose like that, they go really well together even in small doses. Had MXE for the first time in ages again a few days back, was actually nice to try again but I still prefer good old k I'll definitely be trying the combo again though, throw some DXM in and you'll go beyond ego death ;).

With regards to dosing, I find sublinguial works best if you tend to go for the standard routes of eating/snorting. Although, sniffing is a faster onset (but shorter) and at higher doses doesn't make you start slurring cause you feel like you're just after having a tooth removed at the dentist.

It's definitely thr tonic water of the drug world (mixes well with most things!) as I had some with some LSD and some camfetamine at the weekend. Took 2 tabs of pretty good blotter with about 60mg of camfet, which gave the acid more potency, but not in the way that amphetamine does - this was smooth and almost like I'd just taken more acid. Then came the idea to have 75mg of methoxetamine... goodbye reality. I do remember eating a cheeseburger because I =ate one at the same festival 2 years ago, even though I don't eat red meat (it wasn't as horrible as 2 years ago, but still something I wouldn't want to repeat)

i took about 100mg mxe two or three days ago and im still feeling totally physically and mentally drained. i dont think it agrees to well with my body.

First time mxe user, just hoofed 100mg hoping that'l take me someplace outta this world! we'll see

i just remembered i tried it last september at 60mg or something and it just made me confused & a bit antisocial. dissociative tolerance shot up since then though (500mg+ pure k to fly away to space up the nose). How long does this stuff take to kick in again? i feel a something but not much of a something. Less bored and hungover though so thats a +.
btw i do do my research, just lack of sleep since friday and countless vallies and rum for the aforementioned sleep has made me forget it all.

lol, meant to click reply half an hour ago but got distracted.. ahh well

done this stuff a few times, had the most fucked up experience on it saturday night... missjudged a line, whilst typically drunk and on a bit of meph, and it put me on my ass, i ended up face down on some tiles at a some blokes house and literally dissolved/melted into everything... ego death experience.... m-hole or whatever....it was beautiful, i felt invincible, it was like i became particles.... it reminded me of DMT ego death, was making some weird noises, and couldn't move for what felt like a whole week, but was probably only a few mins. felt like i was on a rocket flying to the moon. proper crazy state, literally thought i was dead. it felt like bliss. i accepted death, i was content with the fact i was dead. it was a perfect state of nothingness. went on the ride of my life, re-living the past, flying across the universe, even when i came out of it i felt completely retarded and could hardly talk for hours afterwards, felt completely weightless and wonky when walking, all over the place. teeth chattering like a machine gun. whole body was numb. bit odd to get to fucked up infront of people i dont really know. bad miss judgement. i found it hard to breathe as well, i had to force myself to breath. some other people did it too and were quite fucked on it. insane stuff, felt mashed afterwards, i would look at myself in the mirror and my face looked really fat, other peoples face looked really thin, everything looked epic, was hard to communicate with anyone after. felt like my personality had been stripped and i didnt feel like myself. feel fine now though, thank fuck. got bit too intense and messed up. felt quite negative afterwards for a bit, but woke up fine

100mg+ i reckon. would of been better if i wasnt in a situation where i had to function around people, and resulted in me battling the experience. highly recommended though, takes you on an adventure. it either took me on a flashback of DMT ego death, or put me in a state similar. there was something trying to communicate with me

Last edited:
wonder if this stuff degrades or if its the amount of diaz i've been on effects it.. 100mg i tried didnt do much to me but took mates to places they'd never been before a few months ago & this is the same stuff! but i got similar minimal effects back then..
anyway il try for an m-hole tomorrow if work goes aite!

^Yeah definitely. I feel slightly dumb when at work especially when expected to think fast and make decisions which i am normally good at. I wouldnt say that my mood is affected but ofton feel quite lethargic/cant be bothered with things. Have decided to give myself a break and have not had any mxe in over a week which is the longest i have gone without it for two months. All the symptoms i have mentioned above have pretty much gone.

what revelations and things learned have people had from their MXE experiences?

what revelations and things learned have people had from their MXE experiences?

I usually feel very inspired and creative after an MXE experience. It seems to reset certain functions of my brain that would otherwise continue to operate in autopilot mode, allowing for a heightened awareness and interest in my surroundings and myself.

I don't really have "epiphanies" on mxe or dissociatives in general, like I have sometimes on psychedelics. It's more just stripping down all the survival-based autopilot programs. In our comfortable consumer-society, lots of brain functions have become more or less obselete really, you don't have to do fuck all to keep yourself alive. In fact, you don't have to do fuck all to be, not only alive, but also comfortable, warm, stuffed with far more food than is necessary (still eating snackfood of choice), sat in front of a tv for good measure so no further thoughts or other mental action could come up, as they are obviously completly unnecessary.

mxe reverses this autopilot mechanism, allowing for creative achievements/new angles of thought, perspective. In a way, it's like forced meditation (hence the confusion when trying to stay "on the surface").

It seems to me that ideas and conceptions or associations, "missing" (in concious thought) links between behavior, consequence, feelings, memories, between cause and effect to name the general concept, which have been dwelling inside already and therefore are not percieved as "epiphanies" or "revelations", form themselves into conciously percievable forms during and after the experience, allowing them to be "layed aside", with the concious knowlege they are existent, and full focus can be set to "solving" other aspects of existence.

I'd better stop rambling now... ;)

very interesting to read =D ive also noticed the heightend awareness for days after, everything looks slightly more fresh and new. ive also noticed a slight anti depressant/anti anxiety effect which lasts a long time, ive been more relaxed this week than usual

I already asked but nobody answered me -

Are you frequent users (3+ times a week) finding MXE is having any impact on your mood, sense of reality/personality, and/or cognition?

About 2 months ago I was using mxe 3+ times a week in fairly low doses (less than 100mg) Real bad effect on the sense of myself, suicidal thoughts and bad effects on mood and memory. These ceased with cesation of use and I'm totally clean including alcohol now due to the experience.