• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methoxetamine Thread v2

Im not going to be throwing myself straight into heroic doses, getting all messed up and finding out ive burnt the house down when i come round... Im most definitely more interested in the more functional side and as you say, a tool.

Once im more comfortable with it I'll venture up to a hole dose but only when the times right.

I may hate the stuff anyway as it seems a very love/hate kind of thing.

Do any of you combo it with anything or do you just stick to it on its own, not that im planning on doing that, just curious?

Again, getting way ahead of myself but what ROA would you say is best for holing? Plugging?

I just snort it mostly,

Have everything you need around you, drinks, nibbles etc, nice things, nice music, smells, sensual stuff - get comfy. You’ll be fine, relax xxx<3

I'll be about

Last edited:
Plugging is more so if you wanna m-hole, otherwise i think oral or sub is best RoA/bio by far. feels like a better drug than snorting
Prob best to snort 5mg wait a while then do 15mg oral cap, then another 15mg oral cap after a couple hours. Oral can take a while to comeup esp if you've eaten so watch out. (up to 2 hours on full stomach irrc) but usually comeup within 30mins - one hour.

Water is important as Kate mentioned, plus music, etc.

I find if i take too much i usually lay down and ride it. I don't like to mixx MXE with anything except weed if i want to feel super high and crazy
if you take too much when you're out it's easy to blend in with the crowd or lean against a wall or something to chill. be careful with dosing, just plan your doses from the start (before you get high) and you will have no problems

Will be interested how you get on whenever you try it, Scotch

edit i think ketamine is better for hole, otherwise MXE for everything else (low dosing). MXE has some awesome holes too but not teh reason i use it

Last edited:
Yeah I used to just have several small (10mg) doses throughout the day, snorted, sometimes oral doses for convenience....little bumps go a long way though.

zzz101 - i thought mxe and weed / cannabinoids was a pretty awesome combo especially for music appreciation, but can be pretty overwhelming if you aren't careful.

Definately give it 15 - 30 minutes before you add another dose because it can creep up on you...and if you overdo it it can just be unpleasantly confusing or totally amnesic.

It is pretty annoying how it can make your tongue refuse to cooperate when you try and talk to people though, which is a dead give away you are high on something.

i cant buy illegal drugs anymore, which is a shame. mxe was fun but I am really into the mxp now.These NMDA antagonists really help me feel that my destiny is in my own hands.

Latest batch was old-skool fine sugary perfection.
Even gladder to hear it as i suspect/hope my stuff will be of the same batch..

Really am looking forward to this weekend :D

So you guys rekcon an allergy test to start and if so what sort of dose and which ROA? I've never allergy tested a thing in my life.. poor HR i know but at least im starting now ;)

Also, im not looking for a hole dose however i dont want to be under whelmed either first time out. I've read quite conflicting doses over various boards about doses and effects, what would you guys/gals recommend to start with?

Ive read so much about the positives it has on PAWS, ill be so happy if it can deliver on that front and make the following days post meth that bit more bearable. Ive experienced it with Ketamine and it really is a god send, onky it just doesnt last long enough :\

Roll on Friday =Dx

Thank you muchly, what kind of effect should i expect from that? Any idea what kind of re dose to add to that to get a fuller experience but not a hole?

I got the impression oral was the way to go with it??

Edit- if you dont mind me asking, why cant you buy illegal drugs anymore? I assume its work/career related.. Actually i don't need to know, its none of my business. dont worry about it. Is MXP similar to MXE at all?

I wouldn't go for an oral dose the first time, a 5 - 10mg dose snorted is keeping it safe for a beginner. And re illegal drugs, I just don't like having my hands dirty. Helps me sleep at night.

Cheers Ceres, I'll stick to that then and see how i go..

Makes perfect sense if you're getting all you need on the right side of the law to ;)

i dnt get it its banned right so what was scotch mist on about (MXP) , i miss ketamine, i miss mxe, i have tried diph a few times to no real success, is this overseas people are getting mxe i presume?

I'm not sure if people are allowed to confirm or deny that.

(And long time no see!)

I know, right?

Maybe it was the process of plugging that he liked best, rather than the drug itself.

mxe's weird, I treated it too much like ket even though I know they have different onsets, but I was sniffing increasingly bigger amounts, fweling high but nothing too significant, then half an hour later I was completey gone, couldn't walk, going to whole other universes.

Also, I nvever noticed this before but I feel really good today. Has a hell of an afterglow.