• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] LSD & Amphetamine

Took speed with LSD a few times back in the 80s the way i did it was taking it only once i got to the top of my trip then having couple lines of speed it intensified it, perfectly.

Recently I took a hit of LSD on a day I had also taken my prescribed 10 mg IR dexamph, for the first time I think. I liked part of it but probably wouldn't dose high with either in this combo. Was more transparent, with a bit more racing thoughts but I generally felt well - anxiety was more pronounced though.

Reminded me a little of the time I smoked DMT while on 2-FA, which very interestingly gave a very different sort of trip, rather than a fantastical trip telling a story I got flashes of very short burst visions of people, objects, semi-randomly though, very simple and not even episodic - it was interesting how different it was but boring in itself. Only on a few other occasions have I had the same flashes, I don't know if it's like a very straightforward echo of some path of associative thinking across the mind.

My memory is weird though: some types of things I can't remember for shit, but other things like especially factual trivia (some in particular) I have exceptional memory for, and I can also play my musical repertoire (Goldberg variations and stuff) by heart, which apparently is unusual.
Maybe my reaction to DMT reflects how I'm wired (as it would for everyone else of course). Then again, I think it's normal to get very linear and straightforward thought patterns on amphetamines so I guess it was just that, but in overdrive and more rendering power.

About 10 years ago LSD + a bit of (european) speed was my combo for going to raves if DOC was not available. They synergize pretty well for a recreative night. No way I would do this if I wanted a full psychedelic trip, but at low dosages of both it was perfect for some crazy dancing.

@solipsis;
how did you get prescription dexamph?
sounds deelicious mixed with lysergic.

Got tested for AD(H)D and was found to have ADD.. got obscured by the ASD that I also have for a long time, but it has become clear that the ADD is there and always was.

Had fine experiences with methylphenidate in the past, but that was just on occasion, sometimes functional sometimes recreational. I already knew that abusing it kind of sucked by comparison. Then when I tried it medicinally for ADD it was too harsh for me just like abusing it was, I get more insomnia, anxiety, physical issues etc. Here in the Netherlands the second option is dexamph... pretty sure there isn't any Adderall here and I think dex is more effective anyway and don't see why anyone would opt for Adderall. different reactions in other people I guess.

But yeah usually I avoid mixing something like amps with even weed like the plague. Mixing too much amps, weed, 3-MeO-PCP type stuff as well, g perhaps, can easily lead to trouble because they amplify each other's tendency to go nuts. So LSD and amphetamines shares those same risks which is why I kept my doses relatively low, which is doable. I definitely wouldn't recommend just taking recreational doses of amps with it or more acid.

Got tested for AD(H)D and was found to have ADD.. got obscured by the ASD that I also have for a long time, but it has become clear that the ADD is there and always was.

Had fine experiences with methylphenidate in the past, but that was just on occasion, sometimes functional sometimes recreational. I already knew that abusing it kind of sucked by comparison. Then when I tried it medicinally for ADD it was too harsh for me just like abusing it was, I get more insomnia, anxiety, physical issues etc. Here in the Netherlands the second option is dexamph... pretty sure there isn't any Adderall here and I think dex is more effective anyway and don't see why anyone would opt for Adderall. different reactions in other people I guess.

But yeah usually I avoid mixing something like amps with even weed like the plague. Mixing too much amps, weed, 3-MeO-PCP type stuff as well, g perhaps, can easily lead to trouble because they amplify each other's tendency to go nuts. So LSD and amphetamines shares those same risks which is why I kept my doses relatively low, which is doable. I definitely wouldn't recommend just taking recreational doses of amps with it or more acid.

It seems we both share our condition (ADHD) and our love for the same kind of drugs ;)

I love low doses of 3-MeO-PCP, amphetamines, or LSD... that mania is something that goes pretty well with my ADHD. Just the push, focus and help my mind craves while sober nearly every day.

I started with Concerta 2 months ago, at 27 years old, after several dark years surviving this shit automedicating myself with ketamine, GHB, alprazolam and weed every day. Concerta is a life saver that is helping me a lot to organize myself better and be more productive and responsible.

Ha nice, yeah some people do respond well enough or better to methylphenidate formulations.. maybe most even I don't know.

Who doesn't like hypomania though? :D

I suppose if one IS a meth addict, up for days at a time, Experiencing delusions etc...
It would not be a good idea to mix LSD and Speed then..

Just saying

Im trippin right now and i sniffed like 3 g of speed its fkn insane its fkn great but it depends on what invironment your in if you are bored dont take speed u want to be outside with people im trippin on 180 ug and ive been awake sinse 7 last morning and its now 6:43 the next morning ive been having a great time and i learned alot.

RvkGod, you've snorted METHamphetamine or amphetamine?
Either way, sounds like you still have hours to go! Enjoy! =D

Was thinking about trying 4fa on a solid lsd dose. Thing is have never tried 4fa yet lol. Got a feeling I should see if I like it first before I become a tripping horney mess.

Was thinking about trying 4fa on a solid lsd dose. Thing is have never tried 4fa yet lol. Got a feeling I should see if I like it first before I become a tripping horney mess.
^^^ Regular Amphetamine goes well in low doses with LSD, granted. %)

4-FA is nice, stimmy and empathogenic by itself, quite a long lasting too, with marked periods of MDMAish effects at first 3 hours, being replaced by classic amphetamine feel with a little weirdness for the next 6-8 hours, all in all, worthy of checking out compound (snorting is not recommended). I have a gut feeling though, that 4-FA will mess with the LSD trip not in a very good way, I may be easily wrong too! :)

Have not tried LSD and 4-FA together yet, and actually was thinking of taking 4-FA with some light 4 sub tryptamine instead, something like 4-HO-MET 8)

I wouldn't recommend other amphetamines with LSD, just narrows it so much which is meh. (plus, the potential anxiety / overstimulation)... but 4-FA is indeed rather empathogenic and considerably serotonergic. In the end though, 4-FA is less wonky and more level-headed than something like MDMA, so still some narrowing especially later on... but before that I would expect the serotonergic effects to synergize alright with LSD (I may have taken them together before).

Always try it by itself first though, seriously. Necessary to help decide dosage of the combo later and judge what you like or dislike about it that you want to plan accordingly.