• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] LSD & Amphetamine

If you're going to attempt this combo, don't use adderall its some dirty shit full of levo isomers. Use some dexedrine or vyvanse (you can also put your vyanse (lisdexamfetamine) into solution and convert it to d-amphetamine by the addition of trypsin, evaporate solvent and you've got some good stuff). Also time it correctly so that you're not coming down on the d-amphetamine while you're still tripping. Good luck. :)

Yep, some nice pure amphetamine is actually pretty awesome added to nice clean real LSD, early on so it amplifies the peak and increases the visuals many-fold, it does not kill them. Anti-speed bigotry notwithstanding, its an excellent, classic-for-a-reason combo.

Of course DOSE, timing, purity of the drugs, biology, meds, nutrition, physical condition, set, setting, personality all play a role, so there's no guaranteed recipe for success, ever, on anything.

i just got my hands on some pharmaceutical dextroamphetamine, and was actually looking into this combo. i have been reading this thread with so many mixed opinions but the ones that seemed more down to earth came from another forum:

. Amphetamine by itself is great, acid by itself is great. You have to think of how speed makes you feel by itself though. All sweaty, racing heart beat, constant cotton mouth, sometimes on edge, ect. This would not mix well with LSD. Most people say negative things about it without trying it cause it's one of those things you don't need to try to know it would result in a terrible 8 hours.

Also this seems reasonable:

If you take a small dose of speed, then yea it can be good, in fact it can make you more focuses during the trip. But if we're talking about enough speed to actually be all high on speed, then it's just epic fail waiting to happen.

Adderall is mostly Dexedrine
No. Dexedrine is a brand name medication, containing dextroamphetamine. Adderall is a combination of amphetamine salts (I don't believe there's any dextro in it)

PEOPLE, amphetamines are amphetamines. They all provide the same high, though doses and degrees may vary.
If you have done methamphetamine you know exactly what all amphetamines feel like (nothings as intense as smoked meth tho)

No. Dexedrine is a brand name medication, containing dextroamphetamine. Adderall is a combination of amphetamine salts (I don't believe there's any dextro in it)

PEOPLE, amphetamines are amphetamines. They all provide the same high, though doses and degrees may vary.
If you have done methamphetamine you know exactly what all amphetamines feel like (nothings as intense as smoked meth tho)

yep there is dextro in adderall

1/4 dextroamphetamine saccharate
1/4 dextroamphetamine sulfate
1/4 (racemic dextro/levo-)amphetamine aspartate monohydrate
1/4 (racemic dextro/levo-)amphetamine sulfate

dwayne said:
Of course DOSE, timing, purity of the drugs, biology, meds, nutrition, physical condition, set, setting, personality all play a role, so there's no guaranteed recipe for success, ever, on anything.
a notably intelligent thing to say

i read somewhere this was dr. owsley's favorite combo

and have good reason to believe this concoction was often seen at andy warhol's Factory

Last edited:
LSD + Dexamphetamine

I take Dex daily (10mg IR) for my ADD.
I'm experienced with LSD but I'm wondering if it'd be ok to drop after taking my dex.
Has anyone ever done this?
Does it weaken the trip at all?

If you use dex daily, do you have a huge tolerance?
Dex really diminishes the lsd in my experience. I've combined it. It clears up the acid fog in your head. Above 400mics dex doesn't do that much.

Thanks for the response.
I recently switched from Concerta (which I took for years) to Dex. Different drugs, but same basic effects.
The Concerta always made my drugs experiences a tad underwhelming, so I was curious if the Dex would as well.
And seeing as how I don't feel like dropping three tabs, I think I'll just have to wait.

I dosed 30-mg with 400 miss of lsd. What a lovely intense epic divine experience :)
The 4-fa gave me a little sweet push to go trough the experience.
I'm glad I added it.

personally i would aviod doing that at al costs because of the mental and physical anxiety that, that combo will surely bring, when you drop acid you really dont need adderall because you are already so "up". so basically once the acid kikd is the "high" from the addderall is over powered and just ends up doing physical damage

The amphetamine will fuel fear and anxiety. You'll probably end up bugging out badly and you might even go nuts, not even necessarily a panic attack, but actually go a bit psychotic, during the trip at least. When you have a panic attack on acid or any psychadelic it is not just a panic attack but more of an episode of insanity than anything. If your ok with that, then go ahead

I feel this may be my first post so I do apologize if its off topic, out of place, robbing banks or other retailers.

Let's say unless I am being forced to abstain because there is a shortage of supply or there is somebody watching me pee in a cup (latter of which never happens *Knock on wood*), then I am smoking cannabis and methamphetamine in small amounts- every day, hours after I wake up straight until I go to sleep. Sure I may voluntarily choose to not use on rare occasions. If I feel my body start to get sick I will forgo consumption until I fell better, things of that nature. So these extra molecular activities are a part of my daily routine more or less.

I have been sitting on some LSD for a couple months now and am unsure if I should take it on top of my 'tea and biscuits' or if I should fast for a few days and then take it?
My only LSD trips have been after my initial usage of Methamphetamine and cannabis but before I started chronically (Pun intended) self medicating.
I do not really come down off the Methamphetamine, I just sleep it off until I feel I am ready to not be laying down anymore. I am cranky as hell if I go 3-8 days with out weed.

Thanks for any input. I will try to follow this thread in a timely manner but I just revealed that I get higher then an elevator every day so pleased don't be shocked if i don't.

Appreciation none the less.

mahalo!

I know its not Amphetamine but 2 weeks ago I had 1 tab of LSD and one capsule of MDMA(not sure the mg) and around the 3/4 finished mark of my trip I had 2 puffs from a meth pipe(I was at a festival and was offered some). I shouldn't have taken it but I thought it might lengthen the trip a bit more. Well things got pretty negative in my head for awhile, I got a bit anxious and wished I hadn't taken it but I calmed myself down. I wasn't really thinking about what I was doing but MDMA/MDA would be the only amphetamines ill ever take while tripping again!

I can see the appeal to some of this although sounds dreadful to me. If it goes south both of these substances have long plateaus. I also wound not want to risk the speedy anxiety while tripping. If I was spiking someone I would use this combo... just sayin...

Glad it worked out well for you tho Nephtys

I'm with you. This mix just doesn't make any sense to me.
If what you are looking for is some extra stimulation while tripping I would go for something like DOC.

Mixing Amphetamine with LSD will reduce psychedelia and increase anxiety, bodyload, likeness of insomnia, and hangover.
I feel Amphetamine mix really well with all kind of downers. Reduces the negative effects of both sides, though with some extra cost of course.

I enjoy a combo of 4-AcO-DMT with dextromaphetamine, but I take dextroamphetamine nearly everyday. I think if you take a medication daily you should not stop it during experimentation every time.

This thread really has some nostalgia.. Thanks for digging it up.

I remember when i first read this thread, probably tripping on a couple tabs of acid and 30mg of dextroamphetamine... literally years ago.

What an amazing high, if i recall correctly...

Awhile ago I tried a few milligrams of methamphetamine with LSD. It was disappointing. It mostly added a toxic feeling bodyload, such that I felt simultaneously cold and hyperthermic.

I dislike amphetamines in general.