• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] LSD & Amphetamine

One of the first times I ever took LSD was with a friend of mine who's been addicted to amphetamine for about 5 years or so. He took 2 blotters (but acted like he took about 20) and i've never caught so many bad vibes, cut off contact with that guy since then. So no it's not something i'm ever interested in trying after seeing that..

Amphetamines have too many shitty side effects (anxiety, restlessness, headaches etc.) and not to mention how they tend to strengthen the ego which is the opposite effect of psychedelics.

I hate adderall on it's own though so my opinion is kinda biased. It is really only useful for studying, writing papers etc for me and I don't consider it recreational at all. It basically makes me feel like shit unless I am constantly doing something.

I wasnt fully down all the way , I was just not feeling it as much and it was the perfect time to dose the adderall seeing as the sun was coming up.

ah ok. that doesn't sound bad..i usually just eat more acid to stay up, but then of course i'm not tripping anymore so it is kind of a waste of acid i suppose.

I was tripping every couple days last summer and had a bit of a tolerance at the time aswell.

haha yea i remember i went through a sheet in a little over a month last summer. i was just cutting large chunks off (unperforated paper) so i have no idea how many hits i was eating..but obviously a lot. it gets kinda pointless after a while, like you just feel high and that's it...still, good times man. =D

personally, I like Addy with Mushrooms.

an 8th of Fungus about an hour into 20mg of Addy is the best.
Makes yr thoughts go -zoom- =D

I remember seeing a group of a few punks at a festival who were having a bit of a hard time coping with the onset of some very strong (white lightning) acid, when one had the bright idea to get some speed to straighten their heads out a bit. half an hour later, I saw a couple of them wandering about the festival site, all wide eyed and totally & utterly fucked out of their gourds...

Next morning I went over to their tent and had a bit chat with them (well the ones that had made it back to the tent!) and they said they'd thought things were getting a bit freaky from the acid, but that was comparative normality compared with what happened after they took the speed on top. I thought it best not to ask if they thought it had straightened their heads out =D

The 2nd ever acid trip of my life was 250 mics on top of a 3 day meth binge. It was a really freaky experience and seemed to last forever... not something I'd want to repeat.

If you're going to attempt this combo, don't use adderall its some dirty shit full of levo isomers. Use some dexedrine or vyvanse (you can also put your vyanse (lisdexamfetamine) into solution and convert it to d-amphetamine by the addition of trypsin, evaporate solvent and you've got some good stuff). Also time it correctly so that you're not coming down on the d-amphetamine while you're still tripping. Good luck. :)

I'm very curious about this combo, partly out of neccessicty. I've taken 5mg 3 times daily Dexedrine as prescribed for 2 months, and I would like to take acid for a psy rave. I normally prefer psychedelic experiences unadulturated, but I think it might work out quite nicely, since I could be fully immersed in the euphoria of the music. Can anyone report on this combo/experience?

LSD + Adderall?

Anyone have a clue what this combination would do? Or if they should even be mixed?

if its anything like adderall and mushrooms it will be epic but a little more edgy.

I've seen this come up quite a few times so I made a mega thread for it.

It'll be more frantic and recreational; more side effects. Increased possibility of freak-out; only do this if you're experienced with LSD and are looking for something more stimulating than LSD already is.

Had an ultra-bad trip (panic attack) on acid+coke+amphs combo. GHB helped a bit. Wish i had a benzo at hand.

I love the combo of acid and amphetamine, but I can totally see how it would become bad. You might want to dose lower for your first time, especially on acid.

Is there any analogy possible between DOX and LSD+amphetamine ?

you mean similarities?

probably. I bet all that excess stimulation is pretty similar.

But the effects are probably unique just as each DOx is to each other.

its seems like 90% of people on this thread are making claims about the experience and even bashing other peoples claims when they havent tried the combo at all.
now, to be fair i caution readers that i HAVE NOT tried this combo, but have done alot of reading.
enough to be willing to put forth these observations:
from the majority of ACTUAL experiences with this combo-it seems that amphetamine dulls the visuals and increases the capacity for complex thought...
adderal, dexedrine, and methylphenidate all seem to have the same effect on the psychedelic trip.
Dexedrine and LSD was a combo famously used by the merry pranksters... who ALSO claimed it had a dulling effect on the visuals and enhanced the cognitive aspect...
HOWEVER
methamphetamine+LSD was a combo famously used by Charles Manson, nuff said...

i think the confusion is that many people dont understand the differences between street amphetamines (thrown together in a bathtub to get some head tweaked) and pharmacuticals (designed to enhance cognition and increase wakefulness in the cleanest and purest possible manner)

obviously high doses of either can be a bad time so why would mixing them have any less uncertainty?
sometimes its just a bummer.... they key to enjoying a substance and keeping the body safe is to start small and work your way up to the "sweet spot" dose for any drug.

-with combinations ALWAYS use LESS of each substance than you would normally use (without the secondary substance), its common sense...

Me and my group of friends at the time had a huge quantity of those fairly clean but low dose and expensive 25 mic microdots and dexedrine. I'm not a fan of ascribing certain behaviors to drugs, but that combination does tend to instill in one the most sick twisted and evil sense of humor imaginable. Most of my friends were sensitive idealistic types at the time, and it brought out a side in us that I didn't think existed. Of course it was a learning experience to see how even the most idealistic pacifist has a dark side, but that lesson can be learned quite rapidly. This was probably almost 20 years ago but the trip mostly consisted of us venting about how annoyed we were with other parts of the circle of friends and joking about sick and twisted things like babies being raped, that would offend most any sober person. I've never taken DOM, but my experiences with LSD + dexedrine has made me a bit wary of taking it. I'd be very interested otherwise.

I ate 1.5 gram with some amphetamine and I gotta say, it was far more visual than it should have been. Also, I noticed that combining amphetamine with lower doses of mushrooms (1g) mimic the effects of MDMA quite well.

This is what i'm trying to create but replacing the mushrooms with LSD. Since MDMA is so hard to come by in Australia at the moment i'm very interested in this combo. Maybe doing a quater tab with a point or half point of amphetamine? Anyone had experience doing this?