• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to do my 75 mcg/hr fentanyl patch

pharmaecopia

Bluelighter
so i got a 75 mcg fentanyl patch i cut a third of it off and stuck it in my mouth with a piece of gum and have been chewing it for about half an hour and I think i am beginning to get high I'm kind of itchy, what should I do with the remaining 2/3 of the patch. can it be injected? should I smoke it? or is it best just to chew it up. I have a very high tolerance to opiates and have already done about 50 mg of oxycodone 50 mg of hydrocodone 3 bags of heroin and half a 8 mg sub today. but that was way earlier( cause i didnt think i was gonna find any real opiates boy was i wrong). this is a clear patch that came between two pieces of plastic. suggestions PLEASE! Ive heard some thing about how some patches have gel in them and some dont, I can't really tell if this does it kind of seems like I could scrape some off, oh and by I I mean SWIM, k thanks please help.:p

sorry title is supposed to say 75 mg. im starting to nod out what should i do with the rest i guess im gonna try to bang it if no one replys

sorry again meant 75 mcg, and I guess since no one is replying that means I should try shooting the rest of it up all at once.

Don't fuckin shoot it,your tolerance is not as high as you think,just use it fuckin buccal.If you really know how to prepare it right for shooting,you'll even just prevent to pull off the fuckin syringe..I say it for your own good,really believe me..

tons of stuff on this, i know because i had to look it up as well. those patches kinda suck if you are not used to having them, i know ppl have macguyvered all sorts of ways of getting the fentanyl out of the polymer matrix, but the info is on here is you look for it.

seriously, spend a few extra minutes searching or have at it and take a trip to the hospital... morgue most likely.

Put it on, enjoy 3 day high. Patience is a virtue with fentanyl patches.

I agree with the above statement. If you have taken 4mg of sub along with all those other drugs, you will want to wait to dose the rest of your fent. You need to tell us what type of patch it is to decide if it is smokable/shootable, although shooting fent from a patch is a really difficult and annoying process. Wait a day or two and ask us this question again

well SWIM ended up just chewing the rest up. SWIM has access to a lot of these right now,SWIM keeps finding himself almost dying though, SWIM keeps falling asleep with it in his mouth and doesnt even remember getting tired, luckily usually these been people around that wake SWIM up and tell SWIM he is breathing really slow, earlier someone SWIM knows Od'ed and had to go to the hospital after chewing up half a 100 mcg, SWIM is pretty sure he is going to pull through, so SWIM went and picked up a 100 Mcg patch fro SWIMs self. SWIM cut it into 4th and did only a 4th to avoid ODing, SWIM just woke up face first on the floor again a couple minutes ago and would like to know what SWIM is doing wrong so SWIM doesnt end up like SWIMs friend. And to specify which kind they are they say fentyl Transermal System 100mcg/hr on the patch. advice please.

Make sure that you dont fall asleep and swallow it, especially not whole ones, Ive got one stuck in my windpipe before, explaining that in the er was not fun...... be safe and please dont inject the fentanyl

well SWIM ended up just chewing the rest up. SWIM has access to a lot of these right now,SWIM keeps finding himself almost dying though, SWIM keeps falling asleep with it in his mouth and doesnt even remember getting tired, luckily usually these been people around that wake SWIM up and tell SWIM he is breathing really slow, earlier someone SWIM knows Od'ed and had to go to the hospital after chewing up half a 100 mcg, SWIM is pretty sure he is going to pull through, so SWIM went and picked up a 100 Mcg patch fro SWIMs self. SWIM cut it into 4th and did only a 4th to avoid ODing, SWIM just woke up face first on the floor again a couple minutes ago and would like to know what SWIM is doing wrong so SWIM doesnt end up like SWIMs friend. And to specify which kind they are they say fentyl Transermal System 100mcg/hr on the patch. advice please.

Swim is gonna drown if he keeps this pace up. I recommend reading up on these & take every precaution because Fentanyl isnt a drug to be played with at all.

SWIM has discovered these sure jack your tolerance up, way up, eating 8 perk 5s does not help at all only the patches and dope provide relief... any tips on lowering tolerance a little so I don't crash and burn? Could subs help?

I have began rolling up Klonopin in the fentyl patches and then chewing them , its actually like winterfresh gum that fucks you up lol

I used to shoot those 'non-abusable' fentanyl plastic-matrix patches (as opposed to the earlier gel ones), I just squirt about 20 units of water into a spoon, take the plastic adhesive side of the patch off, and push it down onto a spoon with another spoon, spooning style (held over one another with the adhesive side down against the water of the first spoon) and lightly boil the water over a kitchen range, but lightly I mean try not to get the water to bubble, but by the time it just barely begins to, take it off, squeeze the water droplets off of the patch (twist and squeeze it if need be, there'll be some glue coming off in strands at this point just to forewarn you) and repeat.... (maybe as much as two or three times, may need to add another 20 units if you've cooked it down, etc) The water in the end will be opaque with whitish glue, use a cotton to carefully filter, (re-filter with micron filter if you have one) I could get three or four nice shots off a plastic matrix fentanyl patch which is 75 micrograms per hour release (duragesic) this way on a one to two bag a day of quality tar habit. I lick the spoon clean afterward, but the rush from shooting it is actually discernible if you do it right.

Fentora buccal tabs are good for staying well on such a habit too, but that's fentanyl base and I haven't tried shooting those, is such a possibility?

For the love of god please stop using SWIM.. Please edit your posts, if you don't mind. Otherwise it will be done for you. We all know it is you, and it does not save you from any legal trouble, by any means. It is also downright annoying. Don't take this in a hostile manner, it is not meant to be. Just we have an entire rule dedicated to NOT using SWIM on our message board. You have been a member long enough that you should have read the rules by now.

Thanks.

Fentanyl increases your tolerance quickly because it's a very strong drug with a very short half-life, and if you're talking about using a third or a quarter of a 75 mcg/hr patch (which contains at least ~7.6 mg of fentanyl overall, depending on brand) and then are surprised that 40 mg of oxycodone isn't enough for you, you're likely using doses that are way too high, as is evidenced by your post about waking up face-first on the floor.

Please don't continue using these like you are. Best case scenario you use safe dosages and relatively safe practices and don't experience an overdose, but in a few weeks or a few months you find that your tolerance is twice what it was when you first began using the patches, and that the only way that you can find relief is to use these fentanyl patches (your supply of which likely won't last forever...after all, they never do, do they?) or to use large quantities of heroin. You'll be spending much more money, experiencing much more intense withdrawals, and having to dose more frequently.

Switching to suboxone for a while (a week or more) should decrease your tolerance somewhat, though if you escalate your tolerance enough with these patches, you'll find that suboxone eventually won't take away all of your withdrawal in any dose.

After reading all these post I see why kid's die off drugs by doing stupid stuff.. Grow up

for real

sorry again meant 75 mcg, and I guess since no one is replying that means I should try shooting the rest of it up all at once.

This has got to be a fucking joke..!! This Dude is not for real..!! Just cause nobody replys right away does not mean to shoot it up.

You said you already did 50 mg of oxycodone 50 mg of hydrocodone 3 bags of heroin and half a 8 mg sub today, and now you ate a whole 75 mcg fentanyl patch. You would be dead..!! Don't waste our time DUDE/Troll :X

Troll or not, fentanyl can really fuck up your tolerance quickly. It truly is my drug of choice, but you can say goodbye to your oxy and hydro highs. It's basically the only thing that gets me high anymore and I am not willing to shoot up anything.