Brag about an upcoming or past show ver HUH? What? Sorry my ears are still ringing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foo Fighters at Slane Castle were fucking unbelievable.
Next up Septic Flesh and Aborted, that's not till next year though xxx \m/

Saw gaslamp killer at a small show in San Diego last night, great show.
Next weekend I'll be heading to Vegas for edc, pan-pot live!

Pretty kind badges =D

IMG_1250_zpssfsrdjyk.jpg

The back of the badge is significantly dif so you lazy scammers knock offs wont pass muster;)

Last edited:
Have fun, brah

My dead tickets still haven't come in the mail. Got an email last Friday stating they had been printed and will arrive soon. If they're not here tomorrow I'm calling ticket master and melting my fucking tits off on customer service. They better not pull some pick them up at will call shit. I'm not going to Chicago to stand in line god dammit

I'm still farting fucking rainbows from dead shows in Chicago. Easily the greatest concert experience I've ever had.

Last weekend I saw Robert earl keen on Saturday and Leon Russell on Sunday. Phish next weekend for two nights.

Rocky grass is about to fire off.. One of the boys has had their car in the rocky grass line for a few days and is sitting at like fifteenth place, but is looking to move up.

Looks like for the next few days the grass is going to be blue and kind. I hope the river is rolling good as its going to be sweltering.

christ i went to that ATL Collective Graceland Show last night

IT WAS TERRIBLE

holy fuck terminal west, FIRE YOUR SOUND GUY! we left early. the crowd was disgusting and incredibly disrespectful and terminal west doesn't know how to mix sound for something as complicated as a marimba and a horn section. fuck christ it was terrible. i don't think we're going to another one of these ATL Collective things ever again. which is sad because the first one we went to was definitely one of the best concerts i've ever been to in my life. the more i think about it, it's probably the best concert of my life. i even went back thru this thread to double check, and yeah, that show was so fucking incredible i still get goosebumps thinking about it.

fuck, y'all. sorry atl collective. your free concert tickets were 100% wasted on me.

I saw Ed today and he was just as whiny. I was super close to going to that but decided to stream gram parsons and get shit faced on my deck instead.

ChickenScratch, you know my show. I'm going to Phish 8/7/15. I hope to see a few rainbows myself.

Hitting Ned fest today and tomorow some gipsy moon and Hard Working Americans as well as others.

Just grabbed ticks for Jimmy Cliff at the mish.. that show should be fantastic.

Thanks CS. HWA was pretty hot. Got to see my old boy Staehly rock staring it out. It had been a while since we ran into each other and it was good to chat. I remembered watching him at our HS talent show. Certainly is ripping it up these days.

After show friday music was.. packed full of dolled up ladies getten down. :) I think I had a shot with one of the smokeshows from MarcFourth.. exotic beauty.. then this couger charged and blew that opertunity. Sound mix was all fucked for march4:(

Nice festy.

Ended up roling in a little late and only caught the last few tunes of gypsy moon.. they sounded really good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.