Brag about an upcoming or past show ver HUH? What? Sorry my ears are still ringing

Status
Not open for further replies.
so basically im not the only one whos not diggin this whole dubfail movement?

dubfail was kewl in moderation. but enough is enough, already.

that said, and i hate to even admit this, i do have a soft spot in my heart for hard drugs and bisco or STS9 shows on occassion.

okay lot trash, you gonna go see mike & trucker faggotry tonight?

the drunken unicorn is only a dump if you hate blacks. do you hate blacks, friend?

okay lot trash, you gonna go see mike & trucker faggotry tonight?

the drunken unicorn is only a dump if you hate blacks. do you hate blacks, friend?

do you know where i can score a ticket? i failed miserably on the cooley show. and i hate myself so fucking much for it. he is my favorite one in the band.

and i don't hate the blacks. i love the blacks.

dark star orchestra is at the variety playhouse feb 25th

check them out, hotter than ever

i saw them there two years ago, pretty cool little venue, the tiny foyer is so weird

the drunken unicorn is a dump but the venue where some drunk crashes their car through the front window and then drinks more there ISNT?

smh

im going to soundwave festival in Sydney tomorrow.

the line up is every metal/punk kid from the late 90's early 00's dream...

my day looks something like this

Chimaira > CKY > Unwritten Law > Lost Prophets > Shadows Fall > Coal Chamber > Trivium or Staind > Limp Bizkit > Marilyn Manson > Slipknot and then finish the night with SYSTEM OF A MOTHER FUCKIN DOWN!!!

I miss out on seeing a few bands, and if i actually lived in Sydney, i would of been going to a shitload of sideshows...

The bands i miss out on seeing are Bush, Hell Yeah, Mastodon, Machine Head, Hatebreed, Enter Shikari, The Used

I think I might still head down and see Enter Shikari...

Son Volt in May, just a couple days after my 21st birthday.

It's like God gave me a birthday present and a free pass to get shamelessly drunk and stupid.

the line up is every metal/punk kid from the late 90's early 00's dream...
Only for those with terrible taste.

Perhaps it's just an age thing but I couldn't listen to any of those bands.

Last edited:
Cults
The Deep Dark Woods
Charles Bradley
Heartless Bastards
Cloud Nothings
Delta Spirit
The Joy Formidable
First Aid Kit
White Rabbits
Spiritualized
Damien Jurado

updated.

Heartless Bastards killed it. They were still going strong [after an hour and a half] when I had to catch the last bus home. Now nothing till the last week of March. But then it's Cloud Nothings, Delta Spirit, and The Joy Formidable all in one week! :D

ebow, you're killing it, friend. nice work.

i like delta spirit's new album. they're here in april, hope i can catch them.

i have tickets to aphex twin (front row centre) this friday and radiohead in november.
that is all
i
need

ebow, you're killing it, friend. nice work.

i like delta spirit's new album. they're here in april, hope i can catch them.

Gracias, pollo. You should certainly try to catch the show. Saw them over last summer at the Newport Folk Festival and they didn't disappoint. Looking forward to seeing them in a small venue.

i have tickets to aphex twin (front row centre) this friday and radiohead in november.
that is all
i
need

I second Bill's jealousy.

Status
Not open for further replies.