Brag about an upcoming or past show ver HUH? What? Sorry my ears are still ringing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing Jedi Mind Tricks on the 10th November %)

Keenasfuck =D

sweet dude! i caught them a couple of years back.. such a hyped show.

animals as leaders just announced a uk tour with meshuggah. fucking win.

Hmm rush in Halifax, or maybe in Boston, nah the best in Montreal This year on 420! Either that or Eric Clapton or zz top/aerosmith in toronto a couple years back

All in the next few months:

Cults
The Deep Dark Woods
Charles Bradley
Damien Jurado
Heartless Bastards
First Aid Kit
Delta Spirit

Went to see Portishead a few months ago it was such a good show.
Thievery Corporation At Red rocks Co
Flaming Lips at Red rocks Co
great shows.

^ I've always wanted to see Portishead, I bet it was awesome.

And Ebow, sounds like you have quite a fun few months upcoming :]

Absolutely devastated I missed Beirut at The Forum, in Melbourne. Still don't know how I missed it.

Hopefully seeing Thee Oh Sees, next week will help ease the pain.

^ You checking out Moogfest?

Beats Antique as well as Widespread Panic in october, Widespread being the 1st, Beats being the 14th.

Interesting... that concert is months in your past, and I just caught Beats Antique in Chico last night... and I loved it...

Im going to see bassnectar in april really excited I caught like the last 10 minutes of there set at bonnaroo I cannot wait for a full set.

I am so down to meet and party with all you guys

Kenickie, you wouldn't go to the show though?
If not it's cool I'd still like to stop by for a day or so but you're gonna be missing out, young lady!

nah i am not a Radiohead fan, not even a minor fan, but yes please do come by!

next up:

tumblr_lwou84Rf7H1qc7tbvo1_500.jpg

see you there Tallahassee!

Afrika Bambaataa, the Amun Rah of Hip-Hop all other concerts in this thread are moot.

9auvjb.jpg

First show I've bought tickets for at my new location is of Montreal on 3/8 in Orlando.

Charles Bradley tonight. My friend bailed but via craigslist I found someone to but the ticket at a price that covers their ticket, the Ticketmaster fees for both tickets and a little extra.

Cults
The Deep Dark Woods
Charles Bradley
Heartless Bastards
Cloud Nothings
Delta Spirit
The Joy Formidable
First Aid Kit
White Denim
White Rabbits
Spiritualized
Damien Jurado

updated.

Last edited:
Gonna see Megadeth tomorrow!! 11 days later il be seeing Van Halen with my buddy Nemo :) I'm going to Bonnaroo this summer :D im gonna see Slayer with my mom (coolest mom ever) in July and Ive also got tickets to see Roger Waters' (from Pink Floyd) "The Wall" in June!!! Hell yeah!!

2012 is gonna be solid...

Sleigh Bells was off the chain!!!!

Diplo played so much dubstep it was like... more hip hop man, or like, anything but this wobbly shit for FSU bros in miller lite hats who smell like spraytan and Bod spray. I don't want to hear him play fucking Skrillex (???). It sucks enough that FSU gives away tickets to this venue for free at it's student union, so there are tons of assjerks who wouldn't be there if it wasn't free in the first place, and just show up because they heard they might get some rave trash sluts.

eta: who wouldn't dance when they got up on stage! i was like fuck you furboots bitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.