Brag about an upcoming or past show ver HUH? What? Sorry my ears are still ringing

Status
Not open for further replies.
my neighbor just saw them a couple of weeks ago.

said they still got it.

i fucking love those guys. fun show. haven't personally seen them in years.

I went to the same highschool as the lead singer. My mother was in his class.

I'm wearing his pants right now.

m83 in London in February!

tickets go on sale for WSP's wood tour on Friday.

i'll go to at least one or two of the atlanta tabernacle shows, and then might not ever see panic again.

until they do their ultra nostalgic reunion tour.

nice. never had a bad time at one of their shows.

mike cooley is my co-pilot.

Show was great. No surprise there.

Next thing on the books, even though there will be something before it, is First Aid Kit in April.

There's a slight chance my friend may bring me to Watch the Throne on Monday at the Garden. Apparently Kanye & Jay-Z rap at each other while each of them is standing on top of a shark tank. So there's that.

getting pretty pumped for string cheese asheville>atlanta this week.

i'm going to ass fuck a rainbow when they take the stage on friday night.

i've seen kang and hollingsworth perform before and they were good

but sci, i dunno it's a little too carribean sounding for me, wouldn't travel more than 50 miles to see them, but have fun, have a triple stacked hetty time brah

going to see dark star orchestra again tomorrow night at awesome penn's peak

it's a thanksgiving eve tradition, i didn't make it last year but they sold the place out....hope that doesn't happen again, i want my dancing room

string cheese incident - 11/25,26

wow. just had my face melted over the weekend. for those who care, i put this on another board........

man - what a weekend.

asheville was a good show....pretty much what i expected, i'd give it a very solid B. great black clouds and this section of the show was my favorite by far: Land's End > This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody) > Glory Chords > On The Road.

the place was going pretty wild, i think everybody was just happy to be seeing cheese again. kept it pretty tame, no real insane stories to share.

the fox show was flat out retarded. i'm not even kidding when i say it might have been the best concert i've seen in at least 5 years.

from start to finish the first set just smoked, tight jams, the untz factor was present but not overly present. just flat out sick. 100 yr>boogie on was perfect. think there was a pretty nice dancin in the street tease in boogie on. my favorite part of both shows might have been miss browns>shine.

Set 1: Restless Wind, 100 Year Flood > Boogie On Reggae Woman, Barstool, Colliding, Miss Brown's Teahouse > Shine

second set, more of the same....just stupid good from start to finish. they must have been practicing a lot leading up to this tour.

Set 2: Southbound, Desert Dawn, Sirens > Bumpin' Reel, Way That It Goes, Jellyfish, It Is What It Is...
Encore: Rollin' In My Sweet Baby's Arms, Way Back Home

southbound was a great bustout, desert dawn was evil....i mean they had this underlying evil theme the whole night. it was a fucking disco party...the lights were great, and the place was just erupting during some of their jams. the energy in that building reminded me of panic new years in 98. just insane. fun to hear jellyfish.

tons of hot chicks in slutty clothes at both asheville and atlanta. i made out with two hot one's that couldn't be older than 20 years old. had a blast, spilled a lot of beer, just got rowdy. didn't leave my couch yesterday. probably won't take a normal shit for a few days.

if they are going to keep playing like this, i really hope they start touring again. i would put that fox show up against every phish 3.0 show i've seen. i really wasn't expecting them to be that good. the last cheese show i saw i was extremely disappointed.

athens looked great, almost wish i would have gone to that one also. dudleys kitchen, howard, cottonmouth and sand dollar are all tunes i really wanted to hear.

Mysterier, what is your band named, and what kinda music do you play?
IIRC you said you were the singer, do you just do vocals or do you play an instrument as well?

Ya should link me or somethin so I could hear a sample, if ya don't mind

Haven't really had time to keep up with the music scene in my area lately but I am taking a trip to Atlanta in March to see Radiohead do there thing.
It will only be my second time seeing them so I'm pretty excited already

Dude! I wanna go! I didn't even know that Radiohead was coming here. I am going to have to stop everything. Let's go, bro! I've never seen them.

Also, I posted some of my music stuff here.

Seeing Jedi Mind Tricks on the 10th November %)

Keenasfuck =D

assuming i don't blow it with my friend with benefits, i'll be in a box at radiohead.

let's have beers wild bill.

june 23rd, 2012. neil diamond is coming to the garden! awesome!

alasdair

HEY FUCK YOU GUYS! we tried to get Bill down here and then he got hit by a fucking drunk driver. if you're really coming down here Bill, come over to our house and stay a spell like axl did when he came thru for some music or something. you can come over too, CS, Mysterier, other radiohead fanbois

December 31st in Los Angeles I'm going to catch Give Up The Ghost. Pre-ordered my tickets and can't freaking wait. =D=D=D=D<3

I am so down to meet and party with all you guys

Kenickie, you wouldn't go to the show though?
If not it's cool I'd still like to stop by for a day or so but you're gonna be missing out, young lady!

Status
Not open for further replies.