Brag about an upcoming or past show ver HUH? What? Sorry my ears are still ringing

Status
Not open for further replies.
technos: indy invasion

steve stoll
adam jay
angel alanis & frankie vega
dj shiva
taylor norris
rebecca ciaglia

smart bar
chicago

Last edited:
i ended up having to bail on wilco.

doesn't look like panic is going to happen either.

somebody hold me.

i'll prolly check out one of those STS9 shows at the tabby. it's a 5 minute cab from my casa.

oh, and guns n roses is playing here in november.

no slash, which is a damn shame. but i could see myself getting rip roaring drunk at the show and screaming every song at the top of my lungs with or without him.

Today's GnR isn't worth the price of admission. Axl can't sing anymore and they'll probably play a bunch of Chinese Democracy...no thanks. They're coming to my town pretty soon, and last I checked, the show hasn't even come close to selling out.

I saw Daxx Riggs Monday night in a little bar it was a good show.

lets be friends.

I went to Twin Shadow that Mysterier didn't show up at -__-

and saw my friend's band and that was totally fun.

i am pretty blank as to if there is anyone coming that i'd go see at this point.

LOL.

I hate that I missed that for a second time. I would rather have gone there than what I was doing. Went to record some vocals tracks with my band that weekend - and it was almost pointless, didn't get anything done.

How was it this time around?

yeah man what's the deal? i've seen Twin Shadow both times he's come, and both times you say you'll meet PB and I there, and both times you're a no show.

he played some new songs which sounded a little more rock & roll, but it was also at the end of his tour and so he was a lot looser and improv-y about things, so i'm not sure if they really do sound like that or he was just messing around. it was a lot of fun.

My band played a show with The Chariot this past Saturday in a small town in GA. It was legendary.

Going to see an intimate Islands show tonight. 100 Islands fans, all seated, in one room to listen to the jams from the upcoming Islands album due out Feb 2012.

gonna see Judas Priest on their "final" tour Nov 18!!!

i saw 'fitz and the tantrums' in boston last night. absolutely incredible show - great stage presence, amazing sound, so much positive energy.

if you haven't heard them, check 'em out. they're the nbt, i tell you.

alasdair

i really dig that band. had a chance to see them in atlanta but bailed cuz it was a work night and i'm old and washed up.

Just saw Joe Pug/The Low Anthem and Childish Gambino in the last few weeks. Great shows.

Coming up Thursday is The Drive-by Truckers.

dark star orchestra nov.19th in beautiful ithaca, ny

it's their 2000th show, and close to my 30th :)

i'm either going to wanee or hangout fest this year. haven't decided which one.

like the wanee scene and music better, but i have a buddy with a condo like 2 blocks from the hangout venue.

life decisions.

my gf got us tickets for the B52s for my birthday. awesome. two weeks away.

alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.