• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

A little advise needed about dealing with the wffects of a drug cut with MDPV please?

amiracle

Greenlighter
Hi I am new to bluelight and I need someones advise. I have been doing small amounts of salts for 3 days now.... very small bumps and I was sure to not do any after 6pm so I could get some sleep.... today I have only done 2 small bumps the first being around 10am and the last being around 4pm.... in fact out of 250mg theree looks to be a little under half still remains in the jar but I am having spme weird side effects and I am a novice drug user... tampered with ex 3 times acid once... loved effedra, and enjoyed coke the few times I've done it.... loved the painkillers but haven't messed with abusing them for around 3 years..... anyway my last bump was around 3pm and thank GOD the paraniod feelings have gone ( I have pretty good mind control and am able to identify whwn its the drug making me feel a certian way but this paronia feeling for hours on end SUCKS!!) my question is whats next? I keep having tremors on and off (kind of makes me think this must be what old people feel like when they get that disease that makes them shake all the damn time I mean at one point even my tounge was jerking! ) I am currently in deep evaluation of my life choices and although I am not depressed, I feel very emotional about the things I have been going over in my head.... and my hands tremor still and my bottom lip was jerking a bit just a few minutes ago..... how long until all t his shit wears off? And should I expect any other side efffects to pop? My friends b/f is in a psychotic state from the shit but they do like 250mg in a day easy and non stop so i can understand why hes all fucked up.... but do i need to worry about this happening to me since I am not redosing? I gave the rest to my cousin I told him if he wanted it ti come get it because I was flushing it down the toilet tonight.... he was there within an hour,,, lol... a nyway, an y input or advise is much appreciateed.

Stop taking it is the first step, it's good you gave it away. Then just wait it out, try to relax, you should feel much better within a couple of days. There are much better stimulants to play around with by the sounds of it, d-amp or ritalin for example, seem to have much less of these effects. Though I think the key is really not to use high doses and not redose. For MDPV I think you should be dosing max 15mg at a time.

Whatever you do be careful, psychological addiction develops easily.

thanks for the help! The only reason I was doing it was because i figured it has to be a quick way to drop about 15lbs since everyone I know thats on it looses alot of weight and I knew my friends b/f was having problems with psychosis and halusinations & paronia but like I said hes been doing the stuff pretty much non stop for about 2 months now and between the both of them they will go through a whole jar in a day. I figured if I did it in moderation and treated it like it was a dietary supplement only i put it up my nose instead of in my mouth and I did no more than 4 bumbs in a day I would be fine..... and I was the first day... the 2nd day its like I had to keep redosing because it just didn't work as good and so there I was wide awake at 2 in the morning hadn't had a bump since 7pm that night so I decided to watch "The Rite" bad idea because that tripped me out and I had every light on in the house and was clinging to my laptop hoping someone was on FB to talk....and i sware i saw little dark things dart across the living room floor but convinced myself i was not halusinating that it wasa mouse.. lol.... today there have a couple times I thought something was there and it wasnt, and trying to hold a conversation all day was a diffcult task... its like my mind wasn't working and when i talked i sometimes slurred my words which made me paraniod that people would think i was on something... idk I can say this... the ONLY TIME I really felt ok with the buzz, high, effects wahtever you wanna call it, was when I was in my house. It was just me and my 2 yr old daughter, and we played, and laughed, and sang songs, we swam in her little pool.... I felt so warm and fuzzy!! but then the other stuff started happening.... idk if maybe because I take 80mg of prozac daily if that had anything do with it, or if me taking 40mg of flexeril to go to sleep hadanything do with it....all I know is I tried it, and I don't like it. And it seems most ppl who do thisstuff feels the same way.... the good feelings only last about 30 min to an hour if ur lucky, then u start to feel bad so you redose. but instead of bringing bck the good it seems to intensify the bad... this stuff is horrible! I guess its back to gym because my plan to use salts didn't turn out to be such an easy ride after all...... should I still be having chatty kathy urges and insomnia still?? OMG this really sucks.

How long has it been, it doesn't sound that long? Just take it easy for a while, it will go away and I expect it won't take much longer. Going to the gym sounds a much better idea :) Take care <3

Just stop doing the drug, hit the gym and you will be fine in no time. Sounds like you may be on it now? I can drop you a PM with my msn if you like and can explain it properly? B

asically most people experience a moodlift for the 1st 45mins-1hour, then a comedown about 4-6hours later when snorted. Redosing makes the comedown a Lot worse (paranoia, tachycardia, headaches etc).

There are better things to use than a mega edgy stim like MDPV. Don't even know what else they may have put in either!

I don't know what it is about american MDPV, but you guys are getting some real bad negatives real quick!

Last edited:
Just stop doing the drug, hit the gym and you will be fine in no time. Sounds like you may be on it now? I can drop you a PM with my msn if you like and can explain it properly?

Ya thats fine I would like to know more about this stuff. I have been doing it for 3 days in a row but very small bumps, i used the stem of a pen cap if that gives you an idea.... anyway the lst time I took a bump was around 3pm or 4pm. I am finally feeling like if I lay down I just might fall asleep in time for my daughter to get up lol... I should have taken some of my flexeril to help me come down a bit but I was going through a really bad feeling of paranoia and kinda freaked myself out and decided not to put anything else in my system until this stuffs effects were completley gone. IDk the 1st day was a wonderful experience, I spent the day with my daughter, and I had a happy warm fuzzy feeling all day and when I started to feel kinda funny I would do another bump and it would go away.... the 2nd day is when i started to really fel the effects of paranoia, and this time when i did more bumps the warm fuzzies only lasted about 30min and the paranoia was worse, but still controllable, mind over matter. It wasn't until I watched the movie "The Rite" that I really started to wig out. IDK wht I was thinkin because even w/o bein on anything I would normally freak out over a movie like that anyway lol... but after the movie is when I started hearing little noises I jsut didn't recognize and so because I was freaking out I turned evey light in the house on except my daughters room, and occasionally would see little black somethings streak across the floor so thats when I decided to take my flexeril (my personal doc.perscribed med.) but i had to take 40mg b4 I even felt anything. Thats when the tremors started in my hands and arms and tounge... so weird.... lol.. finally I feel asleep around 6:30am and luckily my daughter slept in until 9:30 so I got 3 hrs and woke up and felt fine so I thought, well I did do alot yesterday, I was going back for more about every 1 1/2 to 2 hrs until 6pm. So I thought I will give it another go around but this time i will only do 2 or 3 bumps and none after 6pm.... so at 10:30am I did a bump and immediatly felt the high, but no sooner than I got the high, I felt myself commin down from it. I didn't do another bump until like 3pm or 4pm and felt that immediate high with the immediate drop....but before I did the 2nd bump I had paranioa, irritability, and its weird because althoough I was on a speedy, its like my mind wasn't processing things fast enough, and sometimes i would slur words.... Its been 12 hour since I had the last bump and yes I am still awake, but the paranoia seems to be gone and i think I'm dealing with just insomnia now and an accasional tremor here and there and idk if my hearings heightened or what but its like I am still sensitive to sounds and jump at unexpected noises.... I am going to try to sleep because I think if i lay down i might be able to drift off, but anyway sure, PM me and tell me more if your still willing to do that. I don't think I will be doing the salts ever again, buts its still info. thats nice to know.