• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

safe dosage for adderall intranasally

olab7

Bluelighter
have 20mg adderall IRs. my tolerance isnt high but not way low either. last time i did amphetamine was friday (its now sunday) and before that had'nt had any in weeks. i took 40mgs friday orally.

i want to try snorting some today (first time snorting anything!) whats a good dose to snort? also i know snorting it makes it last shorter so could i take some orally after snorting to make the overal buzz last 2-3 hours? if so how much to take orally? thank you :)

Nothing wrong with starting low. Snort 10- 15 mg - yeah people will probably suggest more but you can always take more. Just wait a bit-15 mins. Snort 10 more mg if you want. Yes, swallowing a partial dose (10 mg, for example) would increase the duration of your high. It'll last way more than 3 hrs. Check trip reports or erowid for some personal experiences and 'duration' examples. Also-search adderall IN bluelight and read other posts. They'll help you out in finding your answer/s. ;-)

Nothing wrong with starting low. Snort 10- 15 mg - yeah people will probably suggest more but you can always take more. Just wait a bit-15 mins. Snort 10 more mg if you want. Yes, swallowing a partial dose (10 mg, for example) would increase the duration of your high. It'll last way more than 3 hrs. Check trip reports or erowid for some personal experiences and 'duration' examples. Also-search adderall IN bluelight and read other posts. They'll help you out in finding your answer/s. ;-)

I'll second this advice.

thank you woamotive :) all i needed to know greatly appreciate it

addies have soooooo much fucking powder. it is probably the drug that ends up being the most powder per mg. 20mgs would be equivalent in size to cutting up 90-120 mgs roxi

i suggest snorting half your dose and eating the other. i like this way the best. you get the rush from snorting and you get the sustained high from eating them. except for me, adderall quickly lost its magic and now i can only get 1-2 hours of euphoria (which isnt that great anyway), and then i feel emotional/irritable/exhausted(physically and mentally), ect... and it really sucks. i have to have benzos or opiates for the comedown its that bad...but then it feels like i get so much higher because i was starting from so low (anxious and depressed) to euphoric and happier than ever...but fuck i still take them 1-3 times a week :S

addies have soooooo much fucking powder. it is probably the drug that ends up being the most powder per mg. 20mgs would be equivalent in size to cutting up 90-120 mgs roxi

i suggest snorting half your dose and eating the other. i like this way the best. you get the rush from snorting and you get the sustained high from eating them. except for me, adderall quickly lost its magic and now i can only get 1-2 hours of euphoria (which isnt that great anyway), and then i feel emotional/irritable/exhausted(physically and mentally), ect... and it really sucks. i have to have benzos or opiates for the comedown its that bad...but then it feels like i get so much higher because i was starting from so low (anxious and depressed) to euphoric and happier than ever...but fuck i still take them 1-3 times a week :S

thanks for the answer sounds like a good idea :)

i guess i havnt been doing amphetamines long enough or often enough because they havnt lost any magic yet. with eating adderall i can get a good 3 hours of euphoria. and then the bad stuff you mentioned which i can sleep most of it off (ofcourse with some kind of aid like benzos)

i parachuted 40mg today and unlike what most people say, i didnt notice a faster come up. but when i crushed them up i did notice the unexpected large amount of powder from one tab lol. i plan on snorting next time

I'm glad you found your choice of mg/ROA to be effective ;). (snorting XR's - right, best swallowed/parachuted. Or - crushed and 'do whatever you want w/ them)