• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

swollen dangly thing at the back of your throat?

franky figgs

Greenlighter
hi guys .

there has been plenty of times where me or mates (not at the same time) have had our dangly thing in backi of throat swell up like a ballon like it will clog ur airway . it only last about half a day . we are usually useing GBH , meth and random other like pills , k . after a bender really.
does any one no the cause , as doctors have said its seriouse like ontilities . but it just disapears?

The thing hanging down the back of your throat is called the uvula (commonly confused with the tonsils), inflammation of which is called uvulitis. I don't know much about it, you can find plenty of information if you google it though :)

From Wiki

"At times, the mucous membrane around the uvula may swell, causing the uvula to expand 3–5 times its normal size. When the uvula touches the throat or tongue, it can cause sensations like gagging or choking, even though there is no foreign matter present. This can cause problems with breathing, talking, and eating.

There are many theories about what causes the uvula to swell, including dehydration (e.g. from arid weather); excessive smoking or other inhaled irritants; snoring; allergic reaction; or a viral or bacterial infection. An aphthous ulcer which has formed on the uvula can also cause swelling and discomfort.[4]

If the swelling is caused by dehydration, drinking fluids may improve the condition. If the cause is a bacterial infection, gargling salt water may help. However, it can also be a sign of other problems. Some people with a history of recurring uvulitis have to carry an EpiPen containing Adrenaline (Epinephrine) to inject themselves whenever the uvulitis begins. A swollen uvula is not normally life threatening and subsides in a short time, typically within a day.[5]"

Tou would think the meth would be similar in axtion to the epipen thing, then again probs from being dehydrated

this happens to me when i take voltaren (im allergic)
becareful. swelling around you airway is not good

yeah this is a common thing for me when I go on a meth bender.. always feels like I need to cough something up (and half the time I do lol) but its just irritating the back of my throat..

I also get those big fuck off taste buds you have at the back of your tounge swell up and get inflamed and sore.. I always assume its from smokin too many durries.. do you smoke??

btw, love your description, 'dangly' hahaha

Mushrooms always make mine swell. It's frustrating gagging all the time when you're trying to avoid being sucked in by the portals.

thanks guys , usually when it happens it has had a few diffrent types of smoke passing " the dangly" thing buy .