View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd Vs MDMA

sage_18

Greenlighter
is the body high similar to that of mdma...im not talking about the visuals of lsd, i just want to know if the body high is anything like mdma

The two are totally different drugs with different mechanisms of action.

Uhh. Yeah. The body high of LSD is very different from MDMA. Pretty much everything about LSD is different than MDMA. MDMA is not as much of a commitment. LSD is much more involved and engaging in my opinion.

MDMA is more ego. It's more of an "I feel good" drug, in a very compassionate way.
LSD is more like... ego doesn't matter. nothing matters. you become god.

As said before, LSD is far different than MDMA, being that your experience varies considerably each time, and its effects are completely different.

The "body high" is nothing like MDMA. It can get similar but it is different every time. For me it's ranged from feeling my limbs like they've been extended all the way across the room, to intense pleasant bodily sensations.

I have experienced mental pleasure on LSD that I might even go as far to say met or exceeded that of MDMA, but that was only one out of many experiences, and it felt more down to earth rather then my serotonin system being put on overdrive.

Both chemicals are great, and it's a matter of preference and application, but as for me, I would take a nice solid acid trip over ecstasy any day.

Last edited:
both are great tools for different outcomes. Combination is awesome, but a good blotter trip vs a good roll - acid ftw

MDMA > LSD any day, not even a competition.

However the two together, are without doubt the most intense rave combo, (excluding Heroine, Crack, Meth)

One drop and a 1/4 gram bomb sent me to the sun and back

Are you sure you are getting good acid? LSD blows MDMA out of the water in every way.

Not very comparable. Although MDMA gives you that amazing body high it does not even come close to LSD. swim would rather trip for around 12 hours then roll for a few and then have a crash from hell and have to deal with th. Besides with the depression. LSD it feels like it can give you a more positive mindset even days after, while MDMA is the opposite. The body highs are not very similar at all, with LSD the body feeling can have a large variety, it mostly depends on your current environment and ones mood. Don't get me wrong MDMA can be very enjoyable, but is completely different from LSD. And keep in mind people react differently to different chemicals so some people may not be able to handle the mental effects of LSD so they go with MDMA.

Last edited:
Ditto to what everyone said generally above; these compounds and their effects are very different if if they can have some similarities sometimes (e.g. lots of empathy, ecstatic physical and psychological states, stimulation, anxiety, fear). Body sensations from LSD run the entire spectrum and what ever a person is experiencing physically or mentally on LSD will be greatly enhanced subjectively. LSD works somewhat like an amplifier of sensation and mood much of the time, which is why set and setting are so vital to a good LSD experience.

Comparing the two or saying one is better is pointless. They are completely different. That's like saying 2c-i is better than methylone-there is no way to prove that as a fact. I just figured that needed to be made clear here.

Apples and oranges

Sometimes I'm in the mood for an apple and will say the apple tastes better, sometimes I'm feeling more for an orange. Either way, most fruits are pretty damn good.

LSD if I want to stirr things up or in search of transcendence / mdma if I just want to feel good and interact with strangers , not that I dont feel good on acid , but its not why I take it.

LSd any time over mdma for me..

if your'e looking for a good body high, lsd is not the answer. i would say mdma is much more enjoyable than lsd, but lsd is much more important and interesting. mdma is like i just want to move all around and waves of positive energy. my lsd body highs are always very numb all over and a feeling of hollowness, almost floatiness. mdma is a lot better if youre looking for a fun time.

I had to bring this thread back up...

Back in high school.. My friends and I were party/rave freaks...

Ive had,

MDMA White crystal molly
MDA Brown powder capsule
LSD Blotters
LSD drops

The most euphoric? Not even close.. MDA owns MDMA and LSD.

MDA is exactly like candy flipping... IMO.
You get the ecstasy + LSD rush, and the LSD hallucinations.. And to top it off, you get the speed too.

I know MDA is out of the equation on this thread.. But just wanted to point that out.

But if I had to choose between MDMA or LSD.. Give me LSD.

LSD is more fun to do..
but for having sex.. Boy that's a tough one..
The best sex I have ever had was a combo of MDA and Meth.. The chick I fucked was SO HOT.. She was Rollin balls just like I was.. Our session lasted 11 hours, and it felt like 11 minutes.. That's how good it was.

If I'm doing stimulants.. I want to be stimulated..
REAL MDMA isn't that stimulating.. Esp compared to LSD and MDA.
Its more of a chill out I'm feeling fucking great kinda drug.

So, in conclusion..

MDA > LSD > MDMA

So... you bumped a 4-year old thread to brag that you had sex?

You might want to keep your dude-bro, women-objectifying attitude in check if that's what you want to discuss (in case you need me to point out the problem quote: "The chick I fucked was SO HOT". That choice of words already says a lot about you.)

Thanks.

So... you bumped a 4-year old thread to brag that you had sex?

You might want to keep your dude-bro, women-objectifying attitude in check if that's what you want to discuss (in case you need me to point out the problem quote: "The chick I fucked was SO HOT". That choice of words already says a lot about you.)

Thanks.
Was that the only part you read?
No. That's not why I posted on this thread., if you read my full post you'll know why I bumped up this thread..

I answered just like most others who posted on this thread.
Everyone has their own opinion on stuff .

I had to bring this thread back up...

Back in high school.. My friends and I were party/rave freaks...

Ive had,

MDMA White crystal molly
MDA Brown powder capsule
LSD Blotters
LSD drops

The most euphoric? Not even close.. MDA owns MDMA and LSD.

MDA is exactly like candy flipping... IMO.
You get the ecstasy + LSD rush, and the LSD hallucinations.. And to top it off, you get the speed too.

I know MDA is out of the equation on this thread.. But just wanted to point that out.

But if I had to choose between MDMA or LSD.. Give me LSD.

LSD is more fun to do..
but for having sex.. Boy that's a tough one..
The best sex I have ever had was a combo of MDA and Meth.. The chick I fucked was SO HOT.. She was Rollin balls just like I was.. Our session lasted 11 hours, and it felt like 11 minutes.. That's how good it was.

If I'm doing stimulants.. I want to be stimulated..
REAL MDMA isn't that stimulating.. Esp compared to LSD and MDA.
Its more of a chill out I'm feeling fucking great kinda drug.

So, in conclusion..

MDA > LSD > MDMA

so true. MDA is the one by far, way more euphoric and less sloppy and boring. mdma can feel very bland and sedating to me after years of experience