• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd Vs MDMA

I've only tried MDMA and got into the worst depression ever including panic attacks at some occasions. Pretty hard to deal with, although since I've stopped using that it's been alright.
If you want to deal with depression then go ahead for mdma, although not every person responds that negatively to it. I have a friend who seems to be fine before and after use (probably has a lot of serotonine) .

That's ONE of the reasons why I'm not that into stimulants...
You come down after EVERY use... The depression is horrible... it lasts 5-7 days, and I'm talking severe depression. Every song is sad where in reality it isn't, sad racing thoughts, crying spells, feelings of guilt... DAMN! That's just the depression side of it. It sucks. Coming down from stimulants... not worth it when it happens after every use.

The similarities could be that with both you can be active, so you dont feel tired even if you spend hours walking. You also feel with both euphoria but the euphoria of MDMA to me is stronger to the euphoria of LSD. I also find that the MDMA euphoria is "fake" because is the drug that makes you euphoric, with LSD you feel euphoric because the way you perceive the world makes you euphoric, so it is a kind of indirect euphoria. Otherwise like the other people said they are completely different

I dont even understand why this comparison is happening. They aren't even any kind of similar family of drugs really. I also don't get why people are arguing over why one is "better" than the other. They are different gifts we have been given to use as tools that are useful for entirely different purposes. Figure out how to use the tools properly. Please don't take psychedelics for the body high.. Waste of magic!

p.s. PSA: All you people talking about these horrific comedowns - did you reagent test this shit? I've never had depression post MDMA use, not even once, unless I took it more than once or twice a month. All that other crap that gets sold as "MDMA" does give me horrible comedowns though. Methylone makes me feel tweaked for days. I feel like things that aren't MDMA are mostly responsible for all these terrible comedowns people talk about. None of my friends get depression from real MDMA either, I've brought it up curious if I was just the only one never getting bummed out.

The similarities could be that with both you can be active, so you dont feel tired even if you spend hours walking. You also feel with both euphoria but the euphoria of MDMA to me is stronger to the euphoria of LSD. I also find that the MDMA euphoria is "fake" because is the drug that makes you euphoric, with LSD you feel euphoric because the way you perceive the world makes you euphoric, so it is a kind of indirect euphoria. Otherwise like the other people said they are completely different
That's a great way to put it. I've always found MDMA euphoria to feel very fake and forced, like I can tell I'm only euphoric because of the effects of the drug. LSD on the other hand makes me euphoric because of my perception of reality while on it. Could seem like splitting hairs to some, but for me the difference is profound.

I dont even understand why this comparison is happening. They aren't even any kind of similar family of drugs really. I also don't get why people are arguing over why one is "better" than the other. They are different gifts we have been given to use as tools that are useful for entirely different purposes. Figure out how to use the tools properly. Please don't take psychedelics for the body high.. Waste of magic!

p.s. PSA: All you people talking about these horrific comedowns - did you reagent test this shit? I've never had depression post MDMA use, not even once, unless I took it more than once or twice a month. All that other crap that gets sold as "MDMA" does give me horrible comedowns though. Methylone makes me feel tweaked for days. I feel like things that aren't MDMA are mostly responsible for all these terrible comedowns people talk about. None of my friends get depression from real MDMA either, I've brought it up curious if I was just the only one never getting bummed out.

yeah this is dumbass shit8) in the uk real MDMA is easy to get most of the time by the gram and it definitely will make you depressed when you use it too often. if you have a stressful job the comedown will be awful. if you have a week of holiday and no stress then you wont notice it. in some ways its like an amplifier of emotional instability rather than depression. AMT also does this and MDA which looks the sameish often has not obvious comedown at all

That's a great way to put it. I've always found MDMA euphoria to feel very fake and forced, like I can tell I'm only euphoric because of the effects of the drug. LSD on the other hand makes me euphoric because of my perception of reality while on it. Could seem like splitting hairs to some, but for me the difference is profound.

Thx I appreciate you agree with that point of view.

To respond to the guy above talking about depression, I never had depression as well after MDMA, never, but I did with alcohol, it's a matter of personality traits, everyone reacts differently

Cheers