Bluelight

Thread: Lsd Vs MDMA

1. Collapse Details
    Lsd Vs MDMA 
    is the body high similar to that of mdma...im not talking about the visuals of lsd, i just want to know if the body high is anything like mdma

2. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion
    Other Drugs
    Philosophy & Spirituality
    The two are totally different drugs with different mechanisms of action.

3. Collapse Details

LSD > MDMA

In every way.

4. Collapse Details

Uhh. Yeah. The body high of LSD is very different from MDMA. Pretty much everything about LSD is different than MDMA. MDMA is not as much of a commitment. LSD is much more involved and engaging in my opinion.

5. Collapse Details

MDMA is more ego. It's more of an "I feel good" drug, in a very compassionate way.
    LSD is more like... ego doesn't matter. nothing matters. you become god.

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    As said before, LSD is far different than MDMA, being that your experience varies considerably each time, and its effects are completely different.

The "body high" is nothing like MDMA. It can get similar but it is different every time. For me it's ranged from feeling my limbs like they've been extended all the way across the room, to intense pleasant bodily sensations.

I have experienced mental pleasure on LSD that I might even go as far to say met or exceeded that of MDMA, but that was only one out of many experiences, and it felt more down to earth rather then my serotonin system being put on overdrive.

Both chemicals are great, and it's a matter of preference and application, but as for me, I would take a nice solid acid trip over ecstasy any day.
    Last edited by zaggy; 19-06-2011 at 01:55.

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    both are great tools for different outcomes. Combination is awesome, but a good blotter trip vs a good roll - acid ftw

8. Collapse Details

MDMA > LSD any day, not even a competition.

However the two together, are without doubt the most intense rave combo, (excluding Heroine, Crack, Meth)

One drop and a 1/4 gram bomb sent me to the sun and back

9. Collapse Details

Are you sure you are getting good acid? LSD blows MDMA out of the water in every way.

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Not very comparable. Although MDMA gives you that amazing body high it does not even come close to LSD. swim would rather trip for around 12 hours then roll for a few and then have a crash from hell and have to deal with th. Besides with the depression. LSD it feels like it can give you a more positive mindset even days after, while MDMA is the opposite. The body highs are not very similar at all, with LSD the body feeling can have a large variety, it mostly depends on your current environment and ones mood. Don't get me wrong MDMA can be very enjoyable, but is completely different from LSD. And keep in mind people react differently to different chemicals so some people may not be able to handle the mental effects of LSD so they go with MDMA.
    Last edited by INDK; 21-06-2011 at 20:00.

11. Collapse Details

Ditto to what everyone said generally above; these compounds and their effects are very different if if they can have some similarities sometimes (e.g. lots of empathy, ecstatic physical and psychological states, stimulation, anxiety, fear). Body sensations from LSD run the entire spectrum and what ever a person is experiencing physically or mentally on LSD will be greatly enhanced subjectively. LSD works somewhat like an amplifier of sensation and mood much of the time, which is why set and setting are so vital to a good LSD experience.

12. Collapse Details

Drugs In The Media
    Just another bastard savage underestimating his average.
    Comparing the two or saying one is better is pointless. They are completely different. That's like saying 2c-i is better than methylone-there is no way to prove that as a fact. I just figured that needed to be made clear here.

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Apples and oranges

Sometimes I'm in the mood for an apple and will say the apple tastes better, sometimes I'm feeling more for an orange. Either way, most fruits are pretty damn good.

14. Collapse Details

LSD if I want to stirr things up or in search of transcendence / mdma if I just want to feel good and interact with strangers , not that I dont feel good on acid , but its not why I take it.

LSd any time over mdma for me..

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    if your'e looking for a good body high, lsd is not the answer. i would say mdma is much more enjoyable than lsd, but lsd is much more important and interesting. mdma is like i just want to move all around and waves of positive energy. my lsd body highs are always very numb all over and a feeling of hollowness, almost floatiness. mdma is a lot better if youre looking for a fun time.