Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Plugging

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 1 way

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus 11 bags Bhannon? Be careful bro! Right now that would last me 6 days trying to keep it to 2 bags a night... For now. Never did oxy but I would say 13-15 norcos would equal a bag of dope IMO.

I don't shoot so that's really not that much man

Also I don't think 75 mg of hydro is equal to 50 oxy I think its more like 100 mg hydro=50 oxy

Last edited:
No norco is just another brand for hydrocodone but it seemed like he must have been talkin about the 5s cause if he was talkin about tens then that would be 150mg which is def equal to more than one bag

Norco is hydrocodone with less acetaminophen, 5/325, and 10/325 and yeah the name brand Norco 10's I used to get back 10 years ago were yellow pills..
Most hydrocodone pills have 500mg of acetaminophen with 5, 7.5 or 10 mg of hydrocodone.

My buddy knew this lady at school that got there capsules that were hydro 50mg and that was it they were specially made for her and they were pretty sweet just takin little bumps of pure hydro

lol cant even get high on hydrocodone anymore, last time i took some was a year ago and took 20 10mgs at once and didnt get high at all. Lol, shootin oxy/dope really fucks your tolerance

Team nod assemble

I used yesterday and didn't even get all 3bags down..the perks of takin it easy and letting the tolerance drop..I can't rememmber the last time a jab lasted 4highs..its been years

when your tolerance gets up to 11bags snorted in one day, you need to reevaluate what your doingand invest in some subs for a break..to get up to 11bags a day you have got to be binging and using everyday..just takin even 1 day off between uses helps keep your tolerance level..but i would suggest takin a week off..i noticed when i let my tolerance get up to 11-12 bags sometimes the full jab if the dope was really shitty that health problems started showin up like asthma, sore throats and other things due to inhaling so much powder and what ever other bullshit cuts they put in it..also my nose would get super clogged to the point that even if i wanted to use 2days in a row i couldnt cause my nose wouldnt let me, no matter how many times i blew it or how hot a shower i took

from my experiance the dope i get each bag is equal to about 80mg of OC..so i guess it would range from 70mg-90mgs if 80 mgs is the average... i just took 10days off and before i stopped i needed 8bags and the last 2 days ive done 3 bags each day but this is also better dope but it just goes to show how quick tolerance can go back down after a break..

since yall know i dont ever use mnore then 2days in a row, im gonna go back to using everyother day like i normally do, sure i want to go get high again tomorrow but whats the point? i put the hard work to stay clean for 10days, im not gonna ruin it by bingeing and puttin my tolerance back up there..gettin high 4 differnt times off of a single jab is rare business for me so imma try and milk it while i can and not ruin it..

when your tolerance gets up to 11bags snorted in one day, you need to reevaluate what your doingand invest in some subs for a break..to get up to 11bags a day you have got to be binging and using everyday..just takin even 1 day off between uses helps keep your tolerance level..but i would suggest takin a week off..i noticed when i let my tolerance get up to 11-12 bags sometimes the full jab if the dope was really shitty that health problems started showin up like asthma, sore throats and other things due to inhaling so much powder and what ever other bullshit cuts they put in it..also my nose would get super clogged to the point that even if i wanted to use 2days in a row i couldnt cause my nose wouldnt let me, no matter how many times i blew it or how hot a shower i took

from my experiance the dope i get each bag is equal to about 80mg of OC..so i guess it would range from 70mg-90mgs if 80 mgs is the average... i just took 10days off and before i stopped i needed 8bags and the last 2 days ive done 3 bags each day but this is also better dope but it just goes to show how quick tolerance can go back down after a break..

since yall know i dont ever use mnore then 2days in a row, im gonna go back to using everyother day like i normally do, sure i want to go get high again tomorrow but whats the point? i put the hard work to stay clean for 10days, im not gonna ruin it by bingeing and puttin my tolerance back up there..gettin high 4 differnt times off of a single jab is rare business for me so imma try and milk it while i can and not ruin it..

I am prescribed sub's man and the day I did 11 was because I wasn't planning on gettin high and I did my sub's that day so it took about double to get high but it was free so I didn't turn it down but I do take breaks all the time just took a week break last week and am not doin anything at all this week but I do appreciate your concern man for real but I like to keep things under control but I will say when I get high I get high and I guess I go all in and don't settle for a few bags that's pointless to me I wanna nod not feel buzzed so that's how I do it but to each his own

My buddy knew this lady at school that got there capsules that were hydro 50mg and that was it they were specially made for her and they were pretty sweet just takin little bumps of pure hydro

Damn the pharmacy made them up for her special huh?! Yeah thats cool, really be cool if the Oxycodone IR capsules came in higher than 5mg each..some 50 mg or higher caps of straight oxycodone would be the shit, lol..some 100 mg oxycodone capsules would be prime shit !!

your fucking lucky man, tar in LA is good as fuck cheap and plentiful.. All my fucking mexis got popped and i havent been able to get dope for a fucking long time. Im sorry guys but i hate you all, seriously ive gotta get some fucking dope

LA tar is shitty most of them time compared to the tar in Ariz.. but I guess it's good enough though, lol..Cheaper than in OK for sure, but that ARiz. and NM tar is strong as hell and hella cheap too..LA tar costs a bit more than the AZ and NM shit, and is not as good on avg..San Diego tar is likely the best in Cali.. since it's on the border, and it's cheap and good potentcy shit, dunno if it's as good as the ariz.tar.. that dope is for real strong ass tar..

Ive been getting some good black. The shits been real solid, hard to cut into pieces with a razor blade.

Damn the pharmacy made them up for her special huh?! Yeah thats cool, really be cool if the Oxycodone IR capsules came in higher than 5mg each..some 50 mg or higher caps of straight oxycodone would be the shit, lol..some 100 mg oxycodone capsules would be prime shit !!

they do make thirty mg IR oxy pills? even 15, and 20's

I have gotten 10s as well.

only in Canada right? they don't make roxy ten's in the US I believe just the 5s, 15s, 20s, and 30s which I have had everyone of those multiple times but never seem a ten but another thread we talked about this same thing and the person said it was Canada so curious if that's xhere you have had them?

Got a different batch of BTH...HELP!!!!

Hello Bluelight, long time no see! Well Here's what happened yesterday, my "Associate" whom i usually get my BTH from came by after he/she went to re-up and gave me my bag.
Well usually it is very hard & dry(also blackish-brownish) BUT, the NEW batch is very gooey and dark(almost suspect it was cut with Coca-Cola). When i worked it up the first time it kept clogging my rig so i picked up the cotton and under it was what looked like MUD!!! i've never seen this before!!!!!
Now i did another shot but added more water, which sux, but i was wondering if anyone else has had this problem & how they got around it?

ALSO, this gooey S*IT SUCKS!!!!! usually what we get is awesome, but this goo sucks!! why????

never dealt with BTH, but it sounds like you got some nasty shit.

if i were you, i'd bite the bullet on this one and break out the oral syringes and maybe give plugging a shot (or depending on what style needles you have, you may be able to unscrew the tip and use that, depending on how many cc's it holds). i recommend a 1ml syringe for optimum comfort. if you can't fit it all in one, just line up a couple syringes where you'll be "working".

can't really provide much more help than that though, as the only thing i've worked with were pills when it comes to filtering my shots.

and as to why the goo sucks, no one can really tell you. too many variables as to what the dealer could have put in it, or his man above him. if the shot is really that gross tho, just think about what long-term damage to your veins it might bring about. to me, my #1 priority is making sure i have good accessible veins for the rest of my life.

someone else may be able to chime in and help you more tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.