Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Plugging

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 1 way

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^good point. A lot of people don't feel 100% the first day or two so take that into consideration. Meaning don't take a mega dose just because you don't think that you took enough. I think most people are surprised at just how strong bupe is.
quite the opposite for me..i remember the first time i took subs, i couldnt believe how well it worked and made me feel
well i hope he is happy where ever he is now. And in homage to some great words i take a bow.
i doubt he made that quote up..we run a title competiton every thread..and i dont kinow if hes happy where hes at, hes prolly kickin himself in the ass for falling into the trap he talked about not fallin for

Lol these caps are dwindling.. about 20 left. High as fuck though, who else is noddin?

Would you say it balances out price wise; is the extra cost worth the quality when it comes to #4 vs tar?
Yes, also some areas west of the Mississippi river get the powder dope as well, and some places like Indiana,Ohio,etc. get tar and powder#4. Even Dallas Texas has #4 Colombian heroin, it just costs a lot more than tar..

ive never had real powder, ive had powder that turns into tar

but the black i get is fuckin flame. all i needs is a cheap balloon smoked for heavy nods

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had both and if your talkin high grade shit, the powder wins IMO. Don't get me wrong, BTH is good AF. I just don't know how pure you can actually get it on the street.

Nothing beats high quality powder that's barely been touched. Its rare, only had it a few times but damn. 1 gram had me puking and noddin my ass off for 5 days. And that's with a tolerance.

^Its possible to have a seizure when your breathing is depressed to the point that you become hypoxic. Considering you were on some pretty strong respiratory depressing drugs and have pneumonia (meaning you weren't breathing as efficiently as normal on top of it) I'd say there's a decent possibility that that is what happened.

I snort my dope too and have been having MAJOR breathing issues because of it.. So yeah, I definitely think us snorters in chicago have somethin to worry about when we're doing lots of powder cause that shit is fuckin our lungs up.

I snort my dope too and have been having MAJOR breathing issues because of it.. So yeah, I definitely think us snorters in chicago have somethin to worry about when we're doing lots of powder cause that shit is fuckin our lungs up.

be careful thats serious shit

Are you sure it wasn't an OD also? You gotta fight those nods, not go to sleep by yourself

I developed asthma like symptoms since I started doin dope that o never had growing up playin sports..but even now I can still play sports and do ok..its just everynow and then ill wake up weezing and take an inhalor a d it goes away

Went and copped another jab and a half for this weekend..shitty part was I got shorted one bag and really its my faultt I shouldn't have waited 4hours aftr to finally count them and notice..I called my peopl but they almost didn't believe me, I told them in not makin up being shorted 1bag, I just want yall to know yall can't count

exactly to feel the full effect from sniffin you gotta wait a good 10mins..so in that 10mins you can do alot more dope thinking itrs not doing anything..and in his case "the dope was weak and i was doing hollywood lines.." just because the dope wasnt clean from the sleepnol specks doesnt mean it was shitty, it just mean he has a lazy dealer

and if you are speedballing ive seen people have a seizure from that too

i know on the east coast yall get bundles and we get jabs, then you guys got bricks, which is 5 bundles right?...so today i found out our next thing up from a jab aside from just buying multiple jabs, you can buy a brick which is 70 bags but the fucked up thing is they dont cut you a break..your buying a 5 jabs ande your paying for all 5

when he said that i got kinda pissed cause whats the incentive? it should be at the minimum buy 5 get one free cause they get raw and cap it, its not precapped..so if they want to keep the price that high than throw in extra product..

thats what you do when you sell drugs, you dont ever lower your price, you just throw in a little extra "you can get this gram for XX but right now you could be entitled to 1.7 for XXX, its a half eighth..." and they always say yes cause they think one hooking them up by throwing on an exrta .2 if they spend 10 more dollars but really one would be saving product..now what they dont know is they could have got 2grams for that price but they didnt ask for it...

x stands for $

now i did that in a "swim" style and that shit is hard as hell to do...to always post in a way to not incriminate yourself by never using i,my.me, or anything else would be really hard to do..

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe... maybe not..if you are breathing real light the first thing they are gonna do is look at your chest and if they do an xray and see the pneumonia in both lungs they might not even check to see if its an overdose..i mean your roomate prolly didnt say anything about the dope, even though you did say they said you had opiates in your system..

but id believe the doctors either way

man been like 75 hours since my last taste of dope. the suboxone is working ok. i still have cravings but not withdrawing. i fly back tmw morning and get back at like 6pm. hope to cop on my way home.

do you think i will be ok using if i have been taking like 3 8mg subs a day. i may try to take my last sub this evening and not take one tmw so it would almost be 24 hours. chinky i am sure a few times i may have been shorted a bag or two but usually they are sorry and get you next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.