Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Plugging

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 1 way

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha well I like the ring of "fire hot sauce" maybe when I go to pick up this brick I will ask him for that brick of hot sauce Haha see what he says

No not tar I was talkin nj tan powder but my dad ended up gettin done with work before me so I couldn't even go so now I can't get anything for the weekend I am really pissed cause I had it all planned out and he fucked it up

what is nj tan powder? i dun think anything other than tar is available in LA..... damn

Ya fuck the middle man, cut his ass out. Thats how you can go from 1/2s (gram) to o's (ounces). Highest up i got was dealing with ounces at a time, ounces with black, quarter o's with caine and quarter pounds of reefer. If youre serious and not on some bullshit quantity is the way to go. I dont like to get fronts tho, know what i mean, so start up cost is the obstacle. Scrapin the change up.

Ya I know man, I used to get at the most 25 grams of powder H, and Ounces of good coke alot, and pounds of mids, and QP's or HP's of high grade back when I was selling shit to make that money..Not selling these days, too damn nervous about doing 20 years or more, now that I'm 34 and not 24 or younger, a 20+ year bid would make me 54 when i got out, if I got a straight 20 years federal, no parole or some shit, made a good enough amount of money back when I did sell some of this and that, so now I got a nest egg stashed away that I invested in legit businesses and all that, made that money clean, still got my stash of cash hidden where no one will ever find it, unless they devote 10 years of their life and about 50 dudes to search al lover the place,dig holes, look in houses,etc..lol..

what is nj tan powder? i dun think anything other than tar is available in LA..... damn

East of the Mississippi (with the exception of Ohio) gets powder heroin. It is usually beige in color, but varies to off-white, gray, and brown. It is #4 heroin, and it can easily be sniffed, and also dissolves easily in room temp water for those who IV it.

Anyone know what is up in New Mexico? I am expecting something like Denver where it is open-air mexican dudes selling tar in balloons, but how is the market there? Are they bangers just looking to rip people off, or is there a market and all the economics that go with that as in denver/ other open-air cities?

Anyone know what is up in New Mexico? I am expecting something like Denver where it is open-air mexican dudes selling tar in balloons, but how is the market there? Are they bangers just looking to rip people off, or is there a market and all the economics that go with that as in denver/ other open-air cities?

No, I duuno how open air it is in New Mexico, but it's not rip off people for sure.They get strong tar and even stronger #4 Mexican brown powder heroin in NM ans ARIZ. There is defintely a market for heroin in NM. The heroin there is stronger than the avg. Mexican dope in most places, but you will likely have to make a contact of two to get hooked up,unless you know where in ALBQ,NM to go or you go down towards El Paso,TX and Las Cruces,NM.,,if worse come to worse, have a local hooker get you some dope, they always can find it, and you can pay for the time and get a room, have her call up her connection and give her a bit of dope and if you like it, have her call her dealer/dealers again, you don't have to mess with the hooker, just pay for the time you would be having sex and offer her a bit of the dope, that way she will get you the best dope she can, and then have her get you more if you like the dope, and be sure and tip her with some dope both times...

East of the Mississippi (with the exception of Ohio) gets powder heroin. It is usually beige in color, but varies to off-white, gray, and brown. It is #4 heroin, and it can easily be sniffed, and also dissolves easily in room temp water for those who IV it.

Yes, also some areas west of the Mississippi river get the powder dope as well, and some places like Indiana,Ohio,etc. get tar and powder#4. Even Dallas Texas has #4 Colombian heroin, it just costs a lot more than tar..

Hey fuckers. Knowing that this thread is primarily used for social reasons I thought maybe we'd open it up to other opioid users (yes heroin is an opioid).

If you'd like to talk a bit about it in here go right ahead but, there's a poll above.

Hey fuckers. Knowing that this thread is primarily used for social reasons I thought maybe we'd open it up to other opioid users (yes heroin is an opioid).

If you'd like to talk a bit about it in here go right ahead but, there's a poll above.

I voted yes but I don't think the name should change.

OK but, how would opioid users that don't use dope know to post in here? Maybe Heroin and Other Opioid discussion? I don't know tell me what you guys think.

Yeah maybe : Heroin and Other opiod/opiate discussion . would be the best way to let them know..I just hope all the OC users don't come in here complaining about how shitty the new OP Oxy's are, thats been said a thousand times on blulight, and now and thousand and one with me saying it!! Damnit, Anyway it would be cool to here from other opiate/opiod users and shit..

Discussion like this is welcome. Be sure to vote though guys. This poll won't be up forever and the results determine the future of the thread.

It's really just a social about quality and availability as well as experiences scoring... I don't see why not. Maybe if you restrict questions/ comments about pill formulations/ dosing/ etc, as there are other places on BL to get that kind of discussion.

ME personally being a pill head, I don't really see the need for it after I think about it. What is there really to discuss as far as pain pills go? I can get them from a number of different places, but they are the same no matter where I get them. The only difference is what brand they are. It's not like heroin where quality and quantity can vary so much. The team nod thread pretty much fits the bill as a social thread for opiate/opioid users. After thinking about it, I don't see the need to mess the heroin thread up. Just my $.02

True rearranged but, what is there really to discuss about heroin? No one can list specifics, be it stamp or location of score. IMO that puts it all under the same banner, dope. Just as a roxie 30 is just a roxie 30 as far as this thread is concerned heroin is heroin so what's the difference?

The team nod thread is actually the How High thread and is open to users of any drug not just opiates.

Yeah I see what you mean. I post here now and have never as much as laid eyes on heroin. I'm kinda with Davis in that I don't want to see this thread get cluttered up with dumbass posts about op's and the such. But that being said, you and tommyboy seem to do a pretty good job keeping things cleaned up around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.