• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs NEB (N-ethylbuphedrone)

Cyanoide

Bluelighter
I got a sample of NEB but there's not much info about the compound, apart from this trip report. The trip report is informative and good, and while it seems this compound will gain quite limited popularity compared to e.g. mephedrone, I still think it's interesting.

I'm not a huge fan of stimulants and to be honest I have never tried any substituted cathinones. However, according to the trip report NEB seems to have a quite gentle stimulation which would suit me fine.

Does anyone else have experiences from this one? What conclusions could be drawn about possible neurotoxicity? I'm very wary of everything that is neurotoxic, but I believe big amounts of antioxidants, vitamins and maybe some amino acids could recude neurotoxicity? Given, I wouldn't use this often anyway, but I'm still tempted to try. At least this doesn't seem to be an instant brain destroyer like e.g. Brephredrone.

This compound is quite new to the "RC scene" which is another reason I maybe want to wait a bit for more information and user experiences before I try it.

I dont see any direct reason why it would be neurotoxic. I tried buphedrone a few times, it was a strong stim, more adrenic feeling than dexamp. it was similar to 4mmc without any enactogen effects and hardly any euphoria.

i dont want to speculate on what that ethyl group would do. good luck and be safe if you end up giving it a go. Are you positive its definitely NEB and not something else?

I dont see any direct reason why it would be neurotoxic. I tried buphedrone a few times, it was a strong stim, more adrenic feeling than dexamp. it was similar to 4mmc without any enactogen effects and hardly any euphoria.

i dont want to speculate on what that ethyl group would do. good luck and be safe if you end up giving it a go. Are you positive its definitely NEB and not something else?

I can't be 100 % sure. But the vendor I got it from has always provided me with top quality stuff, I have never got anything else than I've ordered, so I think I can trust them. But who knows, that's always the problem when you get some powder in a ziplock bag. I don't have the equipment to verify the substance, on the other hand I do know that NEB definately is available on the "RC market".

I will start with very low doses, that's for sure. First some allergy tests. At least it's a bit comforting to know that it shouldn't be too neurotoxic.

Browsing some other forums I found some users reporting it is much better than buphedrone.

Last edited:
After an allergy test of 2 mg I insufflated 25 mg. Effects noticed after 10 minutes. Gentle stimulation, I was quite tired after work today so I still feel a bit tired 60 minutes after the dose. I decided to snort 35 mg 2 hours after the first line. Whoah! It kicks fast and quite hard (but do remember, I'm not a hardcore stimulant fan and have zero tolerance). Nice rush, not speedy, more like coke. Slight euphoria and a bit "fuzzy" feeling, but quite clear headed still. The initial rush only last for a slight moment, after that a nice calm but alert feeling takes over. I feel a bit of the tiredness still though. Maybe I'm just very tired? I did sleep 8 hours last night.

I've not tried any substituted cathinones before, so the only "pure" stimulants I have to compare to are speed, coke, methamphetamine, methiopropamine and dichloropane. Slightly surprisingly, the one it comes nearest to is coke! Suits me just fine. Quite mellow stimulation, no teeth grinding, profuse sweating, speedy feeling or problems to urinate, just feel more alert in a very good way. The pulse is not especially high either. I only have a very dry mouth. Quite clear headed. Not much euphoria, but together with a few beers this is actually quite enjoyable. Definately my favourite of the RC stimulants. Unlike coke though, I don't get that huuuge ego boost, rather I feel social in an almost empathogenic way. I feel sexually aroused too.

At these doses, I don't find it especially "moreish". Actually I don't even feel like I have to get "there", it just feels fine to enjoy the moment and a few cold beers.

About the comedown, well, I have to write about it tomorrow I guess.

Edit: While there seems to be no indications of neurotoxicity, I still took my usual precautions and took a big amount of alpha-lipoic acid (IMO the best antioxidant, very powerful), 1000 mg vitamin C, multivitamines, zinc, magnesium and Omega-3. I'm going to take some more antioxidants before sleep. Better safe than sorry.

Edit2: (Let's see how many edits there will be :D) Well well, 60 minutes after snorting 35 mg the stimulation is increasing, altough slightly but still noticeably. Still not a speedy feeling, thank goodness for that. The slight euphoria is still there. Really enjoyable right now.

Last edited:
is this stuff out in the uk because the only site iv found is in europe

Some small thoughts the day after. There was no comedown at all on the doses I took. However, the residual stimulation lasted very long, even 6 hours after 35 mg I couldn't get sleep and had to take Seroquel to get sleep. I then slept 8 hours, felt a bit groggy because of the Seroquel the first few hours after awakening but no nasty after effects.

So be cautious if you wan't to get sleep, the stimulation after the 30-60 minute euphoric phase lasts very long (6+ hours). Too long for me at least. It's OK for a few hours but then you just get bored.

Edit: By the way it was strange with a stimulation without any of the typical side effects of stimulants (apart from dry mouth): no pupil dilation, no profuse sweating, no jaw clenching and no problems with the bladder.

Last edited:
I quite like this one, does anyone with some chemistry knowledge dare to speculate on the stability and shelf life of this compound?

I quite like this one, does anyone with some chemistry knowledge dare to speculate on the stability and shelf life of this compound?

I would be interested to know about this too.

From the reports on this one it seems to resemble Methiopropamine (Effects wise)
Anyone here tried MPA , want to give there thoughts between the two substances?

Thanks.

Nebby

I asked my vender about some of this NEB hes sending me and the only thing he sms'd me back is dank. But I really want to warn people. There is very potent RC's comming out. Please invest in scales. Im getting some 25i-NBOME or something or maybe they are two different checms but he said its active at half a mg and very strong.. Does anyone know about these chems?? I cant find anything on them.. And what was the mg on the neb again that I should take? And chemically what is it related too?? Thanks,
mygreenbic
aka
sp0r

I think that 30mg ir adderall are the best and easiest to get although they are on back order. COmpared to these fake stims. Anyway I am afraid to be a guinea pig anymore, becaues after going through a ten gram bag of mxe I have severe neck spasms along with severe spinal pain. Who knows I could be dying. No one really does know anything about these chems. All in all we are hero's for the future psychonauts, modern day shulgin's.

I think that 30mg ir adderall are the best and easiest to get although they are on back order. COmpared to these fake stims. Anyway I am afraid to be a guinea pig anymore, becaues after going through a ten gram bag of mxe I have severe neck spasms along with severe spinal pain. Who knows I could be dying. No one really does know anything about these chems. All in all we are hero's for the future psychonauts, modern day shulgin's.
What? I take it your joking about the adderall . Haha I know these RC's can be fucking crazy... To think that three months ago I wouldn't even bother trying them orally, I'd just shoot them up. It should be noted that these are very real stimulants though. Fuck I'm actually relieved in a way that MDPV was banned in ny, I got so fucking into that shit I ended up going into psychosis after a two week binge... Back to the point, this sounds,like a nice chemical

rc for study aids

Znegative this is not personal towards u, just those who look up to u. Respect
I don't know why i was laughed at after suggesting amphetamine d/l salts would be a better and safer study aid in the interest of harm reduction. They made adderall a racemic mixture for several reasons. Im not the group of chemists whom came up with this idea decades ago but i speculate that if taken as prescribed at first u get the strong punch and ability to use as a study guide for just the right time while instead of "moreishly " comming down you have a nice taper till twilight sleep and praying that your md rxd you some clonazepam, Temazepam, or in my case i was lucky and for a rare hypnotic was prescribed chloral hydrate for when the benzos didnt do the trick. Anyhow, not to get off track but my point was that something that has been studied and used for decades(for harm reduction at least) would have a lot more of advantages to say neb, aPvp (which i am having a painful co
Edown with at least compared to a proper dose of amphetamine salts that have been through strict pharmacological protocol and post study) . Why is it funny that a handful of people with little to no knowledge on a rc like neb may benefit more from something that at least comed with a monograph stuck to the bottle used for astudy aid. Now that was just me trying to the harm reduction side (especially when there are potent rcs rapidly being produced at .5mg potency or less i.e. phenazepam, 25iNBOMe, bromodragonfly etc) . Now i know i have gr3enlighter status but please dont let that fool you. I have beenbluelivht at least 3 times before this and after posting hunxredz of times and losing my login info, i kind of give it a break. So i do know alot and i do know that
ozt kids on here dont have scales. Did you ever see someone eye up 5meoamt (toxic around 6mgs). I have. I saw a smart ass internet ge.ious accidentally ingest a ou 17mg at a rave. He was in the bathroom that happened to be populated by smokin hot girls, for 12 hours vomiting with diarrhea and severe psychosis. My point is dont be that kid cause u think it may help u pass organic chemistry (f valences and electron shells anyways its about probability waves... off point. Im just trying to help people. I dont feel like crashing off apvp just to write this for fun on a tiny tou h screen droid keyboard. I have klonopin phenazepam waiting to make me feel better but i want you all to b safe i can suffer for a while. Well maybe not lol i did this for you guys remember that!
@sp0r412 i will tty if u need me. Please gmail me [email protected]
For more help on twitter @myharmreduction @injectingadvice me and @harmreduction would stop Fucking just to help. Oh and DanceSafe.org @DanceSafe pEACE lOVE uNITY rESPECT to all of u

Last edited:
help link me

Now i need a favor, 2questions
1' someone give me some solid imfo on 25nbome or at least a nice link
2' besides iv, that part of my life is over. I need best roa for apvp (got 5g of the brown chunky instead of The neb promised. I smoked some and no smoke was echaled
F3els lile ritalin. Bad come down all stim little euphoria. Oral all stim all comedown. No euphproa

Mygreenbic, I was not laughing at yu, I didn't understand why you brought up adderall IR30s, and thought you were making a hoke about them being on back order as if they were an RC, though I guess they really are just on back order in general. And yeah I totally agree something that's been studied and out in the population for a couple decades is probably something I'd feel more comfortable doing to. I really only ever got I
A little into RC stims because I couldn't afford coke

After using NEB at doses of 20 mg nasally (total 60 mg) for two days I experienced vasoconstriction reminiscent of mephedrone-type "the day after", not severe at all, but brought back unpleasant memories and made me wary of this chemical.

Z neg o hope you don't think i was quarrelling with you i was just misjudging what u said and pretty much using allthe posts uothers have been leaving about dangerous new rcz's as study aids on the harm reduction till tip. Like neb for example, all we know our government is using these potentially dangerous drugs on us in an mkultra fashion. Ps us gov.. now each one is a gamble. For example lsd was once a 'rc' and ended up being a god send. But that was a crap shot using human guinea pigs. Much in the way neb is probably being used. Our us government is just as shady as it is smart, so it's not impossible for neb or bromo dragonfly
Dragonfly to be just more us gov chemicals being tested for chemical ware fare. Of course this is far fetched.
But its just my opinion that these chemicals like ne should be looked at carefully before everyone is ingezting neb. I can find hardly any indoor that any of these rc aren't carcinogenic. That is because it would be impossible. Ago so to the poster i replied to originally, I'm sorry for using your name, all apologies. Im just getting nervous. I am an old raver from the 90s whp saw people
Being sa safe now things are getting out of control and outdoor scary. I applaud the harm reduction side of bluelight
I think this as a self regulating group of genius that with out i see these drugs becoming much sooner. Lets not say such outrageous things. Then maybe the nwo will let us drugged geniouses keep self governing as long as we make sure to use harm reduction. Then they will last us have our neb and maybe hopefully one day mdma
.. mygreenbic