View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Nitrous Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've experienced all nitrous has to offer, at least for a while. A close friend purchased a 5' tank over the weekend and us and a few other friends have yet to finish it. I must've done more than 100 big baloons. I decided to stop after a few hours but my friends kept going. I started to feel sick from all the nitrous, so I went to sleep for a few hours and I felt fine and got back on the baloons.
Buying nitrous chargers seems stupid to me now. I'll still do 'em if somenody has 'em, but we had probably ~750+ baloons that were equal to about 6 or 7 of those little canisters.

samadhi_smiles said:
I personally think nitrous is a waste and detrimental to one's health...and obscuring true insight from the psychedelic state, replacing it with garbage confusion, shallow euphoria, and meaningless 'insights.'

Comments?
Psychadelics don't always have to be about insight and spiritual awakening, sometimes you just want the beautiful euphoria mixed with some visual distortion, eg at a rave. It's times like this when things like nitrous are useful, they just add to a great night. I always find it to be a real bonding experience to sit down with a bunch of mates, all frying, and suck some nitrous down.

You could apply your same argument to something like a candyflip, because the synthetic happiness is overriding the trip, but it's still a beautiful thing that I think everyone should experience at least once.

Peace and love.

^^I agree with that, nitrous can definitely be used as psychedelic candy, just to spin your mind over the edge. It also can be used quite purposefully- I've never found it much good for thinking on 'spiritual' matters, but with ideas of exploring conciousness in mind, nitrous can be very revealing. Its just unfortunate you can't rememember any of it.

^^ I'll speak for our friend the smiling samadhi in his temporary absence:

If you can't remember it, then how is it useful?*

*This question does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the author of this post.

The most recent time I experienced n2o, it was rather painful. The sensory sensations that flooded from my head to my neck had a sort of strain, popping sensation, similar to past times but not the full euphoria. I was in great concern for the health of my mind because of the painfull sensations, and I stopped after my 3rd or 4th balloon and watched everyone go at the tank.

What about mushrooms and nitrous. This combo I havent tried. I have tried with lsd, mdma, and lsd+mdma, an of course sober. How do you guys feel about using with mushrooms?

dom with n2o is pretty interesting.Shrooms with n2o sounds good.But n2o with most dmt based compounds are good

I was given N2O in hospital for pain relief...

I started with 5 draws on the N2O tank... after a while i was taking 20... then more... I cant remember, but you do get used to the feeling and you need more to get the same hi.

I agree about the MDMA bit as well... add a bulb when you peakin.

I was dancing to the music in my head on N2O for about 45 minutes one time... 50/50 with O2. Albeit, it was at the orthodontist, haha.

Anyways... shit is great. Those 45 minutes flew by in about five. I'd love to do it while on MDMA. I [don't] have three amazing pills sitting in my drawer!

Nitrous can be very psychedelic, I would say that it has taken me into +5 for my first time and only time so far.

Drugs I had before and during would have to be Speedballs (Coke + Heroin IVd) coke from this had worn off but I was still affected by the Hez. I did some lines off coke about 20 mins before this and I was also pretty baked before this. Maybe 4-5 cones.

Smashed 2 chargers. Did my usual N2O thing. Then the room and everything suddenly stops moving and everything focused to a point in the room, it was very still, but not quite real. Then snap, everything went black. And those girls in blue from harry potter appeared in a painting and they were talking and laughing. The painting was all the existed, I felt like I didn't. I was just watching? Observing?

I saw some other things and it lasted a while I'm certain of it, but I can't remember what else happened. I didn't even tell my friends about it because I forgot immediately after and it wasn't until the next day that I remembered haha!

But like what I don't like about Nitrous, is when your tripping and other people are sober and frankly just fiending over the shit, it's fucking hippie crack and it makes to feel like shit. Well it makes me feel like shit to watch people fiend haha.

Well, I tried N2O with mushrooms yesterday. Wow, so much energy running through my body. It felt like it would shoot me right back up to my peak.

I was tripping balls. My girl and I split 48 whippets with my friend and his girl while we all tripped yesterday. That was crazy.

In conclusion, whippets are great with shrooms. Makes me want to do it again thinking about it.

Earlier that day before I tripped I had about 20 mgs of oxycodone. I did two chargers in a row while really high on the oxy(no tolerance) and that produced an amazing euphoria.

Will definitely do it all again. Although I wish I could get a tank lol.

1. what in the hell is searching for the fish out?

2. I was literally LOL'ing at the absurd overuse of the word pedantic in this thread. hehe

^^A “fish out” is when someone flips around on the ground like a seizure after a big nitrous hit.
Hippy Crack, it’s fun but I feel like it kills brain cells. Waaaawwaaaaawwwwaaaaa.

My thoughts on N2O:

The only reason I find it addictive as in wanting to do it again and again is the fact that I get on some crazy deja vu like thought loops, whereby all the previous nitrous experiences I have had were ultimately building up to this ultimate realization, but before I can get anything out of it I must breathe again, and once I'm down I want to do it again to get where I was. I personally do not htink anything useful has come of this, just crazy fucked upness, bordering on delusional at times, but oh so fun because of the euphoria. I have to stress that the deja vu is so unreal, it boggles the mind.

Other than that, those little nitrous chargers make me sick now. I do not know if it is the oil or what in them, but the taste alone can make me nauseaous at times.

I hope no-one minds that I renamed this thread....

Every time I have tried n2o (probably about 30 or 35 times), I get 'flashes' and strobes of light/color/scenes, but I can't put my finger on what exactly it is.

It's almost as if my brain begins to loop, and then I strobe back to reality after about 60 seconds.

Does anyone else experience this? It happens to me almost every time.

Schnitzalted said:
My thoughts on N2O:

The only reason I find it addictive as in wanting to do it again and again is the fact that I get on some crazy deja vu like thought loops, whereby all the previous nitrous experiences I have had were ultimately building up to this ultimate realization, but before I can get anything out of it I must breathe again, and once I'm down I want to do it again to get where I was. I personally do not htink anything useful has come of this, just crazy fucked upness, bordering on delusional at times, but oh so fun because of the euphoria. I have to stress that the deja vu is so unreal, it boggles the mind.

Other than that, those little nitrous chargers make me sick now. I do not know if it is the oil or what in them, but the taste alone can make me nauseaous at times.

Check my most recent post in this thread. I experience EXACTLY what you do - where I pick up from 'last time'.

Status
Not open for further replies.