PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Nitrous Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see... =D

How off-topic can it get?

Exactly this off-topic. The madness must end!! Back to N2O!

I personally think nitrous is a waste and detrimental to one's health...and obscuring true insight from the psychedelic state, replacing it with garbage confusion, shallow euphoria, and meaningless 'insights.'

Comments?

I never claimed nitrous to be a psychedelic, but as it says, PD is for psychedelics and dissociatives.

I have a friend who delivers medical equipment and I concure that medical grade n20 doesnt last as long as chargers. Hell the other day whilest high onLSD we killed an entire "O" tank. Busted my face up pretty good falling into the garbage.

samadhi_smiles said:
I personally think nitrous is a waste and detrimental to one's health...

i agree. not to say that nitrous isnt fun as hell, but if it were a little bit more rewarding i wouldnt mind the negative health risks as much.

Where to find crackers?

I will soon be inheriting about forty or so nitrous chargers from a friend who does not want them anymore. I need to know where to find a cracker or similar device to use with them. I live with my mom so I cant buy it off the internet, and the head shops in my city don't have have crackers, what am I to do?

Try a kitchen store. I got my cracker from a national chain;)

I was under the impression that nitrous use wasn't that bad unless you use excessively, and then don't use vitamin B12 I think supplements? I thought that you had nitrous receptors, and the 'damage' caused was repaired in about a week or so? Even so, lack of oxygen or danger from falling/slumping and hitting your head are possible.

I find nitrous to be a nice addition to just about any psychedelic or especially with MDMA. The character it adds to the experience while it lasts is unlike anything else. It's kind of like a safe way of seeing what a higher dose of the chem you're on could have been like, generally speaking at least.

Once on 4-Aco-DMT I took a few good nitrous and I swear it was the same as just blasting off on high dose DMT, then subsides before you can get anywhere useful.

Swerz said:
Nitrous is probably the only substance I've see that really gives a different nature to a trip.. Nitrous only lasts a few minutes, but when im under the influence of good ol' LSD, I feel the effects for what seems to be hours.. the pins and needles feeling and the wahhwahhhwahhhawhaaaaaaaa feeling

yeah boiiiii

you can find a cracker right here....

on LSD btw
CO2.jpg

i wish i had more pics with that beast....i love it

Last edited:
thugg said:
I was under the impression that nitrous use wasn't that bad unless you use excessively, and then don't use vitamin B12 I think supplements? I thought that you had nitrous receptors, and the 'damage' caused was repaired in about a week or so? Even so, lack of oxygen or danger from falling/slumping and hitting your head are possible.

I find nitrous to be a nice addition to just about any psychedelic or especially with MDMA. The character it adds to the experience while it lasts is unlike anything else. It's kind of like a safe way of seeing what a higher dose of the chem you're on could have been like, generally speaking at least.

Once on 4-Aco-DMT I took a few good nitrous and I swear it was the same as just blasting off on high dose DMT, then subsides before you can get anywhere useful.

I was under the impression that nitrous was an NMDA agonist

nitrous and LSD are an amazing combo however the last time i took a hit off the cracker, it made me want to puke; put me off nitrous for the rest of the weekend.

damn shame :(

we have thousands of litres. free.
i love it. weed and nitrous and dance music in an old warehouse is a good combo.
right saturday night planned.
pwnt.

I would like to add alil more on my take on n2o, its nice but nothing you can take back with you, I dont kno about anyone else but I search for the fish out when I take it, as Is aid I have access to almost an unlimited supply of hospital grade (becauses its delived to hospitals!!) in numberous size tanks. And if I dont fish out all I experience is something similer to just a small hit of duster, just wham wham wham hwam wham and slight white out of my vision, but while I fish out I come to these HUGE apiphanies in which I see first hand solutions to the mundain problems one can create in there lives, but after about 15seconds of the sentance its always the same "wtf was I just atlking about?" also as Iv mentioned befor, I bang my shit up alot, I still have a green/yellow bruse on my cheek bone from that spill into the garbage while high on LSD (I was fucking HIGH on lsd, not realy tripping because I was mainly just getting fucked up). guh, I felt so brain dead thenext morning after killing an entire tank with a friend.... but hey, thats what happends when you search for the fish out.

BTW we hardly use ballons, besides freezing you lungs/mouth what could be a danger in this, we also dont use the mask, as we dont ahve a regulator for the tanks, just put your lips up to the tank and breeth in with mouth and out with the nose 5-6 times then hold that last one in as you hit the floor... oh mna I want a nitrous hit now!!

Also anyone ever notice that n2o is like a empty DMT trip?

Weather balloons may be had for $5:)

N20 went extremely well with dmt, completely different breakthrough..

kong said:
Weather balloons may be had for $5:)

N20 went extremely well with dmt, completely different breakthrough..
Oh Iv smoked DMT, blew the smoke into a ballon and then took the ballon befor, I was just saying tht DMT and n2o are kinda similer (but then not realy) like n2o is a empty evrsion of DMT, while DMT is whole, complete.

and fuck a baloon, I can get better hits from the tank raw

egor said:
I was under the impression that nitrous was an NMDA agonist

Yeah it looks like your right.. I was just going off what someone told me I guess and I never looked into it. Also says it could work on GABA-A receptor but evidence is mixed.

samadhi_smiles said:
I personally think nitrous is a waste and detrimental to one's health...and obscuring true insight from the psychedelic state, replacing it with garbage confusion, shallow euphoria, and meaningless 'insights.'

Comments?

WORD.

Status
Not open for further replies.