• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

( DOC/1.5mgs) – Beginner - Don’t take this shit and then go to work (Warning: TL;DR)

Outstanding Chronical

This report was brutally honest, hilarious, and very well written. I got a little body action just reading it and putting myself in your place. It never ceases to amaze me what people will put themselves through. Bravo Zulu to you.

Haha damn. I'm only 2/3rd down on your report but I have to post before I finish. I haven't been on bluelight since at least a month before the upgrade and this is a pleasant first TR to start anew. I haven't LOL'd from the internet in a minute but your descriptions of jacking off in various places was truly hilarious. I too have felt that overwhelming urge to stretch along with the electric nerve feeling. It has kind of a good and bad quality to it. For the most part on one instance it was more bad until I lied down and aligned myself with a proper posture. Taking various crystals, rocks, or probably anything for that matter and placing it in various points (possibly chakras) helps to keep your body centered. I did this and the person guiding me was using various rocks and crystals and at the time I would have sworn that I could feel the subtle energies and their differences. It was amazing. Anyway before I write a Trip Report as a reply to your tr I say good day and namaste.

Absolutely correct and perfectly understandable - what I did was definitely irresponsible. However, just to reassure you a little bit and hopefully keep you from losing faith in any hospital staff you meet, what I do is much more technically-orientated than patient-orientated, and in no way whatsoever is it a critical-care type of situation. There is always a worse-case scenario and I won't try to justify reckless behavior on my behalf, but I just want to make it clear that I'm not down in the E.R. saving lives or monitoring vitals in the ICU.

So what is it? A sleep clinic? Don't answer if you don't feel comfortable telling. I really liked your report but even in non-critical care patients are usually anxious and you tripping balls isn't gonna help.

its 10.10 pm and im lay in bed next to my sleeping wife , i laughed that loud i woke her up and i have had repressed giggling fits gettin through the trip report, funniest thing i have ever read 10/10

To be fair, it's one of my favorite compounds now.

I just made all kinds of bad decisions on that first night - that setting was unbelievably inappropriate! I kind of cringe reflecting on what a terrible and irresponsible move this was on my behalf, but I did it, and I have to just be grateful that nothing bad came of it.

It was an 8 hour stress fest and it left me wiped out. In a better setting, it's quite nice! :) It's definitely a "recreational" psychedelic for me though, granted I have not pushed the dosage very high at all. Never gone above 2.5mg!

Last edited:
This was an excellent read. Had me in stitches throughout.

I really like your writing style. If you ever decide to become an author, you'll go far!

Hahahahahahahahaha this is the greatest trip report I have ever read.
Literally fell out of my chair at the "my mind was officially blown"

BL should really keep doing these Top of the Month trip reports I've been entertaining myself for hours reading all these.

^ Agreed!

and yes, excellent report - very amusing as well as aptly descriptive of one person's reaction to the compound.
Also, this makes me want to adjust my expectations regarding dosage because I thought this kind of experience would not be 'possible' or likely at a dose like this.

hmm tripping your tits off while looking after patients= dodgy as fuck

Yes it certainly is, but it seems like he does not advocate it, won't do something like that again, or intended for any considerable psychedelic effect to happen. The choice to take it was foolish either way of course, but I have sometimes made bad choices in my life as well. Doesn't make it right, but I am less inclined to be judgemental about it. Again: you're right though.

Haha, back in my way-too-much-tripping days, I'd take this and go to work regularly, made work a lot more fun. Of course I work as a computer programmer in an office, so not quite as high stakes. These days I actually work the same job from home, but the last time I took it during work (I wanted to be at a certain point in the trip by a certain time and I had work that day), I realized that those days are over for me. =D

Great report in an unexpected context! I can identify with you as I'm infamous for taking heroic amounts of powerful drugs in situations where you shouldn't be on drugs lol.